Staff Recruitment

brydon's Avatar brydon1/16/17 11:06 pm
1/30/2017 6:26 pm
brydon's Avatar brydon
Sword Art Universe is looking for staff. We are Currently Seeking 3 Admins and 5 Moderator's. To Apply For Moderator you must have played for 2 weeks consecutively. And to Apply For Admin You Must be Moderator for 1 month and regularly join the server. All Applicant's are to Apply to me Via Skype Only @ Deathbooster (thebooster89) with their Ign, Age And Availability. Please Note Applicant's Must Be 16 Years and older and Are Able To Talk on Skype as Regular Group Call Will Be Made To All Moderator's and Admins to Keep them and my self in the loop. To Join our server search Sword Art Universe in the Tekkit Launcher Search Bar The Server Come's Included With The Mod Pack.
brydon
Level 25 : Expert Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/30/2017 6:26 pm
brydon
Bump
01/28/2017 5:23 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Tommy_vr
When i say im an experienced admin, i mean that i had 2 Rust servers that was very popular, and i made 200$ (usd) from it. I was also the owner of a lot of minecraft servers, but i did never set up a donation store, as i didnt belive in "in-game purchase". They only reached 20ppl approx a day. The reason i took down my servers was because i didnt have time to own them becaus eof school.
01/28/2017 5:18 pm
Tommy_vr
Sorry i did not see the rest of the message becaus it didnt load properly, but i would love to get in touch on Skype. I'm not 16 tho
01/28/2017 5:16 pm
Tommy_vr
Hello my name is Tommy, i am an very experienced admin and a web developer. I have recently shut down my Rust servers, and need something to use up my spare time. I would love to be a member of you staff team. I also have some experience with creating plugins, and tons of experience managing the config or lang files.

Thanks in advance, for your reply.
01/28/2017 4:51 pm
brydon
Bump
01/18/2017 6:21 pm
brydon
Bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024