HEAD-ADMIN SPOT AVAILABLE - Recruiting Lots of Staff

Lost_Islander1's Avatar Lost_Islander12/26/15 3:37 pm
3/3/2015 7:46 pm
lkrakrynaz's Avatar lkrakrynaz
We are a small community with big dreams. Help us achieve them by applying for staff, Builder, Youtuber, and more! You are pretty much guaranteed a spot in the staff team.
Please join today! We need as much help as we can get to headstart our server! We are looking for kind, mature, and disciplined young adults/adults to help operate our server. Please check in to our website, ice-block.enjin.com. This is a great chance for you to prove yourself to your friends!

iceblock.mc-srv.com

Application Template:
Why you should be a staff member:

GOOD LUCK!
Lost_Islander1
Level 18 : Journeyman Pony

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/03/2015 7:46 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
lkrakrynaz
Skype: This is a bad idea putting it on the public domain for a number of reasons.
IGN: lkrak
Teamspeak: Not yet
TimeZone: GMT (UK)
Previous Experience: I owned a server which was fairly successful back in the summer last year which we made a profit on. This was managed very well and I managed all of the plugins and backend of the server myself which took up a lot of time but was well worth it. The main reason for the server shutting down was the issue of having the time to commit so much every day.

We had a number of people try griefing etc but we had a plugin which tracked everyone's move from every block they placed to blocks that they broke. Anyway yea I pretty much know the ins and outs of a Minecraft server running Survival, Factions, Hunger Games and Mini-Games worlds on it as this is what we had running using MultiVerse. The one thing that drove me and the others crazy was complete strangers who were really rude asking to be made admin as soon as they joined....Those people are the time-wasters and griefers.

Oh and we also had a Twitter, Facebook and Instagram which was constantly updated with pictures of our members in-game, etc.

If you're interested then just pm me.

Thanks man
03/03/2015 6:04 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
pixelmonster21
Skype: gagmonster212 if this happens to not work try pixelmonster21 or contact me at gagmonster21@gmail.com
IGN: pixelmonster21
Previous experience: i have was co owner of a server before the owner went corrupt
Why you should be a staff member: i can help keep players happy and the chat clean and help the community grow big so that one day you can be a well known server like hypixel!
03/03/2015 6:01 am
imTate
IGN: imTate
Previous experience:
About a year ago, I was a Moderator on a fairly large server (KingsmenCraft) which usually had 50 players at a time. Sadly, it was shut down as not enough players were donating. I am also the Head-Moderator on a new server known as AwePvP.
Why you should be a staff member:
I would love to be a member of your staff as I feel like I can bring a lot to your community. I am great working in teams, and am also great at interacting with the members. I am mature, active, a pretty good builder (at least I think so), etc. Please take my application into consideration:)
03/03/2015 3:52 am
Djmills
IGN: dom_mills
Previous experience: had my own server but I couldn't keep it running and I have been staff on many other servers.
Why you should be a staff member: because I'm very mature and trustworthy I enjoy helping people have fun on minecraft

Thx
03/03/2015 2:41 am
JeremiahTV
IGN:JeremiahTV
Previous experience: I just started playing minecraft again after about 6 months of not playing. I bought a new account to go with my Twitch live stream account.
Why you should be a staff member: I'm willing to promote your server as well as make your server the base of my stream. I'm currently not making youtube videos or into youtube, but that's mainly because of the mass amounts of time i spend streaming. If you are interested in checking out my livestreams you can check out my channel here:
http://www.twitch.tv/jeremiahtvhd

I've you are even remotely interested in me please give me a call on skype, i'd be happy to talk to you about what sort of spot I can fill in your server.
02/27/2015 9:52 pm
Lost_Islander1
Skype not found CherryPocalypse
02/27/2015 9:50 pm
Lost_Islander1
bump
02/27/2015 9:00 pm
Lost_Islander1
BUMP
02/27/2015 3:32 pm
Lost_Islander1
bump
02/26/2015 9:37 pm
Lost_Islander1
BUMP!
02/26/2015 9:27 pm
Lost_Islander1
bump
02/26/2015 9:23 pm
Lost_Islander1
bump!
02/26/2015 8:51 pm
ThatImmigrant
IGN:ThatImmigrant
Previous experience: I was a server Co owner i also owned my own server
Why You Want To Be Staff: Since the server I was previously admin on shut down, I wanted to be in a new server.
02/26/2015 8:33 pm
DerangedBatman
IGN: DerangedBatman
Previous experience: I have been builder on a few servers, and admin on much more.
Why you should be a staff member: I wan't to be admin to be help build as well as maintain the server, therefore I am not here for the admin, but rather for your assistance.
02/26/2015 8:26 pm
Lost_Islander1
Great! That's awesome that you can develop. Please check in for confirmation.
02/26/2015 8:10 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
NerdyMechanic
IGN: ELMOSISKO
Previous experience: Owner:1, Co-owner:6, Developer:3, Head-Admin:5, Admin:8, Head-Mod:5, Mod:3, Head-builder:4, Builder:5, Helper:3, Tester:2 and custom staff ranks too
Why you should be a staff member: I would like to be staff because i enjoy helping out and using my skills. Also because i love seeing all kinds of servers from RPG to Survival its all fun for me. Also because I love the server and would play on it a lot. Also because it just a good feeling to have inside your helping someone that isnt yourself.
02/26/2015 8:06 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
XxStormcrafterxX
I will definitely get on, but I won't be on till 5:30ish pm CST, i have to study tonight and I have school tomorrow, I'm terribly sorry and I will get on right away when I get home.
02/26/2015 8:00 pm
CherryPocalypse
IGN:CherryPocalypse
Name: Cherry
Previous experience: I have been a builder and a Mod on Servers before.
Why you should be a staff member: I believe that I should become a staff on your server because i have a lot of experience of helping players and helping building structures. I would never abuse any of the players or the staff. I am friendly and helpful with everyone. I am pretty mature but not so uptight too. I would be on the server most of the free time and try to be on as much as possible. I live in the U.S Eastern timezone. I hope you will take my app in consideration, would love to become part of the server.
Thank you,
Lost_islander1
^_^
02/26/2015 7:51 pm
Lost_Islander1
bump!
02/26/2015 7:42 pm
Lost_Islander1
Also we love having people like you who want to help our server prosper for the sake of the Minecraft community growing as a whole--it's the process of give and take that makes SMP more enjoyable than singleplayer. I hope to see you on!!
02/26/2015 7:41 pm
Lost_Islander1
Thank you! Please check into the server for confirmation!
02/26/2015 7:20 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
XxStormcrafterxX
IGN: falseConfig
Name: Will
Previous Experiences: I used to be an admin on a server that was pretty successful, maybe 20 players on at all times, sadly, it was shut down due to lack of donations, but among the community I was a favorite due to me being very active and very helpful to anyone and everyone.
Why You Want To Be Staff: Since the server I was previously admin on shut down, I have scouring for a new server to be apart of and to help the community grow and prosper on and I hope to that here.

Thanks,
Will
02/26/2015 7:11 pm
Lost_Islander1
Although we are asking for skype, not your email....the email doesnt seem to work for me.

Anyway, add me at Lost_Islander and the owner at johnnyhof1!
02/26/2015 7:10 pm
Lost_Islander1
Nevermind lol I put in your ign
02/26/2015 7:08 pm
Lost_Islander1
Your skype was not found for some reason.
02/26/2015 7:07 pm
Lost_Islander1
Hello there soccer4life1075! Please log into the server for further info and confirmation of promotion!
02/26/2015 6:54 pm
socc3r4life1075
IGN: socc3r4life1075
Previous experience: i was an admin for a year and a half on a semi big server (about 150 a day)
Why you should be a staff member: I want to be part of your server and i will do anything to get there
02/26/2015 4:03 pm
Lost_Islander1
Okay, thanks! I'm the Co-Owner, but before I do anything I have to skype the owner. Thanks for the offer! We really appreciate people like you to help IceBlock.
Add the owner on skype: johnnyhof1
02/26/2015 3:58 pm
BlueSmurf
I can make you guys a better website, and set up donation ranks.

Add me on skype @ Goldenbeargraphics if you're interested.

Example of my work: http://hyperbros.enjin.com/
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome