[SEMI-POPULAR SERVER] STAFF WANTED

mylilnikka's Avatar mylilnikka8/21/12 9:34 pm
8/21/2012 11:03 pm
IWANTATOASTY's Avatar IWANTATOASTY
Hi everyone. I own 2 servers. A freebuild/pvp server, and a Hunger Games server. I am really low on staff. There has been many recent affairs between Moderators and Admins and I lost many of my staff members. I am looking for some experienced, trusted, and mature staff. If you are interested, please submit the application below and add me on skype.

Application:
Click to reveal
Username:
Age(Must be 14+):
Skype Name(Required):
What plugins/commands are you familiar with:
How experienced are you with Bukkit?
MCBans Record:
Why do you want to be Moderator:
What will you do for the server:
Tell us a bit about yourself(3-5 sentences):

Server IP's:
mc.diamondcraftmc.com - Freebuild/PvP
hg.diamondcraftmc.com - Hunger Games
mylilnikka
Level 34 : Artisan Blockhead

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/21/2012 11:03 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
IWANTATOASTY
Username:SponngebobFriends
Age(Must be 14+):16
Skype Name(Required):IWANTTOASTY
What plugins/commands are you familiar with: worldedit, world guard, shopkeepers, LWC, Citizens MCBans Factions, permisionsbukkit, and essentials
How experienced are you with Bukkit? 1-10 scale im a 8
MCBans Record: 1 ban for an greif ill tell you what happened on skype
Why do you want to be Moderator:i want to be a mod because i can help alot and im really good with bukkit
What will you do for the server:i will keep them greifers away
Tell us a bit about yourself(3-5 sentences)i am a 16 year old 10th grader in high school with nothing else to do after school but play minecraft and help friends make private servers and some public servers. if u want a teamspeak server i can host one.
08/21/2012 10:23 pm
Level 63 : High Grandmaster Creeper Hugger
Gamez4Dummies
Username: chrisman0091

Age(Must be 14+): (don't judge my age and at least read the rest of my app!) I Just turned 13, but if you talk to me first I think you would find I am mature for my age(also my voice isn't high)

Skype Name(Required): chrisman0091

What plugins/commands are you familiar with: Almost every plugin regularly updated on Bukkit, I browse BukkitDev daily.

How experienced are you with Bukkit? 98%

MCBans Record: None(that I know of)

Why do you want to be Moderator: I love to help out servers and I have a lot of free time, also have been staff on many servers before so I have much experience, and I can also tell the good players from the hackers, and can spot almost any hack.

What will you do for the server: I will be a great staff, hopefully get more people on, and I will get out tons more hackers and spammers!

Tell us a bit about yourself(3-5 sentences): I am a guy who just turned 13. I have ran 2 servers, been admin on 5 and mod on over 10. I am currently learning Java and know HTML along with being able to use phpBB3. I am very mature for my age and am not a complete idiot. I realize that I am not 14 like it says but I am very good with computers, internet, and Minecraft. I also am very good with working with people. Sorry for going over 5 sentences :3

EDIT: Won't be able to talk or respond until tomorrow, have to get some sleep! Hope you accept me(:
08/21/2012 10:17 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
Lord_Aquarius
Username: Lord_Aquarius

Age(Must be 14+): 13. (Yes I understand it's 14+, but I think that I am as mature as a 14 year old. Maturity is not judged by age.)

Skype Name(Required): papercut_1

What plugins/commands are you familiar with: Towny, Mcmmo, Factions, Creative, Worldguard, craftbook, lockette, logblock, WorldEdit, SinglePlayer, etc.

How experienced are you with Bukkit?: I am fairly experienced, just that I have played in many servers with various plugins, all of them which I understand how they work. I have been admin on a couple, suggesting plugins to the owner.

MCBans Record: None. I was never globally banned.

Why do you want to be Moderator: Unlike most other 13 year-olds, I am very mature. I have patience in dealing with other players, guiding them, as well as maitaining the server balance by moderating. I have experience being moderator and admin on different servers.

What will you do for the server: I can bring a social person, one that helps the community. I can help maintain the server, as well as advertising it, and if I need to, donate. My building skills are average, though a bit higher than normal players. I can send you some screenshots if you need me to.

Tell us a bit about yourself(3-5 sentences): I am very mature, and trustworthy. I am pretty social with other players, being a very well-known member on a Minestatus top 5 server. I love playing the game, and would help anyone in need. I would like to say that my age doesn't matter that much. I am definetly mature enough for this position.

Thanks for reading,
-Aqua
08/21/2012 10:12 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
generalvpatton
Username: generalvpatton

Age(Must be 14+): 15

Skype Name(Required): generalvpatton152002

What plugins/commands are you familiar with: towny, factions, mmo, essentials, survival games

How experienced are you with Bukkit: I am well experienced with Bukkit. I have my own Bukkit/survival games that me and my friends hang out on.

MCBans Record: I haven't been banned on any servers

Why do you want to be Moderator: This may sound strange but I like to help people out and answer any questions, I just get some satisfaction from helping people.

What will you do for the server: As I said I am experienced with bukkit plugins but my best specialties lie on building, if you need something built at anytime im your guy. I can cover a large variety of building styles.

Tell us a bit about yourself(3-5 sentences): I have been playing minecraft for a year or so now. Otherwise I am on my high schools varsity soccer team. Minecraft and soccer are my two favorite hobbies. Otherwise on minecraft I just like to build. Thats pretty much all I do and help others seeing that I'm head admin on my friends server.
08/21/2012 10:04 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
NukeDude122
Username:tasb2
Age(Must be 14+):18
Skype Name(Required):SvenBundy
What plugins/commands are you familiar with:all of them
How experienced are you with Bukkit?I host a server with my bro
MCBans Record:Been banned DONT KNOW WHY
Why do you want to be Moderator:Becuase im awesome
What will you do for the server:Epicbuildings Get players and stuff
Tell us a bit about yourself(3-5 sentences):i love soccer i love minecraft ive been playing for like 2 years now I love to help your server DDD
08/21/2012 10:05 pm
mylilnikka
Add me on skype and we can talk. Also here's the server IP.
mc.diamondcraftmc.com
hg.diamondcraftmc.com
08/21/2012 10:20 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
xxMadMan3214xx
Ok will do
08/21/2012 9:55 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Dolphin
MeowCats
Username: xxSuicideKiwixx
Age(Must be 14+): 14
Skype Name(Required): Tyler Tootle
What plugins/commands are you familiar with: Essentials,Worldedit, rollback, co inspect, npc, Ban (hehe)
How experienced are you with Bukkit? On a scale of 1 to ten about 5
MCBans Record: 1 ban from a server with a very rude owner and co owner who were abusing their powers.
Why do you want to be Moderator: Because i think i can really help the server grow and i am a friendly person who loves to help people and im pretty familiar with commands.
What will you do for the server: Help it grow, be on 24/7 (Well maybe not that much) make sure it is fun for all the other players and all in all make it a fun playing enviroment.
Tell us a bit about yourself(3-5 sentences): Well im an outgoing person with a maturity level 8 out of ten. I really like helping people and im a friendly person, but when people piss me off i can get really angry. I have played minecraft for about 2 years and i have been staff on at least 10 other servers if not more. My grammer is really good so i wont make your server look stupid with my horrible grammar. I really hope i get this position, Thank you,
~KiWi
08/21/2012 10:03 pm
mylilnikka
mc.diamondcraftmc.com
hg.diamondcraftmc.com
08/21/2012 9:52 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
xxMadMan3214xx
Age 14
Skype brandon.neil78
IGN brandon_neil8597
Experienced with regular commands, many plugins, to many to list
Experienced with bukkit
Banned frommonenserver because of a friends actions and the admin banned all his friends
I am very good at catching greifers and keeping the server free of them and free of cheaters. I can make the server an awesome place for people to play. I can be online almost every day and I will be happy to watch server while you are gone.
I am a friendly person who is a very experienced admin, moderator and server ones. I am friendly to other players. I can easily work in a team. I can also advertise for the servers on my YouTube channel, Facebook page and twitter
08/21/2012 9:59 pm
mylilnikka
mc.diamondcraftmc.com
hg.diamondcraftmc.com
08/21/2012 9:50 pm
eaker_kids
hay im a awesome builder and a good miner so yea im kind of bord of doing nothing on some servers. and i was wondering if u people need help with eney thing on ur servers . i would be happy to help with eney of ur needs. just give me the ip and give me creative and i will be building like crazy.
my ign is eaker_kids and i would help with eney thing at all unless u need a person for red stone and plug ins i cant help u there
im 13 years old
from eaker_kids
08/21/2012 9:58 pm
mylilnikka
mc.diamondcraftmc.com
hg.diamondcraftmc.com
08/21/2012 9:44 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Creeper
K1ngsn1pe
Username:k1ngsn1pe
Skype Name(Required):cnercj
What plugins/commands are you familiar with:Essentials,world edit,etc,etc
How experienced are you with Bukkit? Alot i am great
MCBans Record: 4 times for just greifing but that was my bro
Why do you want to be Moderator:i owned a server and its fun to help out
What will you do for the server: Advertise, build, make it awsome
Tell us a bit about yourself(3-5 sentences): I am 16 live in canada , i used to own a server so i have alot of experience.
08/21/2012 9:58 pm
mylilnikka
mc.diamondcraftmc.com
hg.diamondcraftmc.com
08/21/2012 9:40 pm
trevor488
Im familer with essetials and Mob disguise

Ive been banned once from gold realms for well i dont know the reason

I will watch the server for u as long as i can. I can be online often

I am nice. I do not deviate from a command you give me. I make friends with other players.
08/21/2012 9:57 pm
mylilnikka
mc.diamondcraftmc.com
hg.diamondcraftmc.com
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome