[STAFF WANTED] TOWNY ANTI-GREIF SURVIVAL [MELLOWCRAFT]

Noah's Avatar Noah5/29/18 8:20 pm
2 emeralds 230 7
5/30/2018 1:32 pm
Devinnnn's Avatar Devinnnn
Hello! We are looking for Builders, Moderators, and one more Admin! We are a Towny survival server with a friendly community that wants a safe and fun environment to play Minecraft on! We are in our beginning stage of the server right now and we mostly need staff members and builders to help us finish this server.

If you are interested in joining please fill out this application! Thank you!

Username :

Role Applying For :

Discord (Include Numbers) :
Any Experience? :

Noah
Level 27 : Expert Taco

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/30/2018 1:32 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Devinnnn

Username : Devinnnnnnn
Role Applying For : Moderator (But i'd be fine with anything you give me, but i'm not the greatest builder i'll just point that out)

Discord (Include Numbers) : Doven_Boi#7510

Any Experience? : I use to be Co-Owner on a server called PieCraft (I'm not sure if it still exists) And i use to own my own server.
05/30/2018 12:59 am
Kcoppy

User: Savagevirus

Role Applying for: Whatever is needed.

Discord: SavageVirus#9828

Experience: Owned two servers a couple years back and worked in a couple others. I was big in development and assistance within servers. I have worked with plugins for years and am graduated from college at Iowa State with a AST degree. ( light engineering and computer mapping) Have coded for years and I currently run mining rigs in Wyoming mapping for blast sites. have nights off early and after taking a couple years away from the work side of servers I am looking to jump back in! I do ranch as well and rodeo so may have a rare weekend branding or riding bulls but kinda the life of a high tech cowboy. any other questions just ask!

-Thanks

Luck to me is lots of determination, hard work, faith in myself, and god.

-Lane Frost
05/29/2018 9:42 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
Zenorashi

Username : Itorashi

Role Applying For : Honestly whatever you need most (Not the greatest builder...)

Discord (Include Numbers) : Neon#5242
Any Experience? : Yes but imma not get into detail cause that would take way to long to type out.
05/29/2018 8:37 pmhistory
__Aesthetic
_Aesthetic
Admin
Jesus#5083
I was
the head admin on a server called blue6768Craft (named after the owner), which I also found during 1.4. It was a small towny/survival server, with a mob arena and PvP arena. The owner came on lots, and seeing me on, helping people, he asked to interview me in a Skype chat. He was impressed by my answers to his questions and appointed me the moderator. I rose through the ranks quickly, proving to be a favorite of the players. I rose from Smod to Admin to Tech Admin to Head Admin. By this time, the server sometimes had 50 people on at once and was steadily getting more and more popular. It would have grown quite large, but then came the delightful Team Lixo, who dismembered the server. Now in Hamachi, we are working on a huge new spawn and custom plugin, though the owner is less keen than before.)

These positions of authority show, in my eyes, that I'm a trustworthy figure, with experience​_
05/29/2018 9:07 pm
Noah
I added you on discord! Please accept my friend request when you are available
05/29/2018 8:33 pm
emeraldminer2000

Username: ShuKurenai

Role for applying for: Moderator

Discord: emeraldminer2000#0608

Experience: I have a lot of experience i have been a staff on many different servers and have owned a few my self i love being staff so i can help other players out if this gets accepted than i will try my best to make this an awesome server.
05/29/2018 9:08 pm
Noah
Your age is a little too low for our requirements, I'm sorry.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome