Staffs Needed for a New Server

x3me_joson's Avatar x3me_joson1/20/18 11:10 am history
1 emeralds 163 2
1/22/2018 8:37 am
NightShadow1346's Avatar NightShadow1346
WELCOME

Hello. I am x3me_joson and I am starting a brand new Minecraft Server .

If you are interested there is an application below. The list is NOT in an order of most needed to least needed.

[Server type has yet to be decided! Once we have more staff the higher ranked staff will come together and choose!]

Current Ranks Needed Are [Not in specific order]

Head Admin

Admin

Head Developer

Developer

Plugin Manager

Community Manager

Staff Manager

Head Moderator

Helper

Head Builder

Builder

YouTuber (Must have subs, this is strictly for promoting our server later on)

NOTE: You can send your app on the PMC post. Also you must have a nice application.

NOTE: PLEASE GIVE PROOF FOR EACH SERVER/PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE YOU WORKED WITH/FOR

1) IGN:

2) Age:

3) Timezone:

4) Position/Rank Applying For:

5) Why Should You Have This Rank:

6) How Long Have You Played Minecraft:

7) Previous Experience:

8) Skype or Discord (If you have it):

9) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo:

10) Extra/Other:

11) Questions/Concerns you have:

IP: Will be given to you if you are accepted as it is only open for workers/staff currently! If you want access to it to APPLY on the server please message me VIA Skype or on PMC.

If you want to contact me VIA Discord: x3me_joson#6658

[Please do not ask for high ranks if your app isn't going to reflect you deserve it]

[NOTE: Just because you are the first to apply for a rank does not mean you instantly get it]

FINAL NOTE: Please do not apply for a rank if you are going to give us a half done app that doesn't show us that you should be chosen for it. Don't apply for a rank with an app that's basically one worded answers to the questions and such.
x3me_joson
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/22/2018 8:37 am
NightShadow1346
1) IGN: casper2oo1

2) Age: 16

3) Timezone: Pacific DAylight

4) Position/Rank Applying For: Admin

5) Why Should You Have This Rank: I have a significant amount o experience as admin, if i get the position then this will be my 8th time i think as an admin on a server.

6) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: A long time, maybe 5-6 years

7) Previous Experience: as i said above, i have alot of admin exp on small/new servers

8) Skype or Discord (If you have it): Casper2oo1#3596

9) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo: I prefer solo but only because i get things done faster that way, however, i work just as well in a team.

10) Extra/Other: Any position on the moderator / admin team would be nice, but id prefer a position where i can help people more than just verbally, like if they need help with idk, say a block is gliched and i need to go into gmc to break it, etc you get the idea.

11) Questions/Concerns you have: Id like to know how active you'd prefer a staff member to be.
01/21/2018 7:59 am
sianmccc
This is a similar application I've made so I'll just put it here
1) IGN: sianmccc

2) Age: 16

3) Timezone: UK

4) Maturity (Out Of 10): Definitely 10.

5) Position/Rank Applying For: I have owned a very successful server in the past therefore I am capable of doing any of the top positions.

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: I have got a lot of experience in minecraft and server development and I think you could use my help.

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: Since I was 11 so more than 5 years!

8) Previous Experience: Owned a server for 2 years until my exams came around. Have helped 2 friends develop their servers (FireShot, and Slink1357) I've been moderator once but I actually find it quite fun! Aha

9) Skype or Discord (If you have it): sianmccc on discord

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses: I build all the time in my spare time and get on well with people via minecraft chat.
Weaknesses if I can only play from 3pm to 10pm. UK times

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo: I like working on team projects but when it comes to building I have very specific ideas and like to do it on my own.

12) Extra/Other: I have a lot of knowledge on plug-ins if you don't need anymore staff feel free to dm me for help,

13) Questions/Concerns you have: Nothing!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome