Star Wars Roleplay Minecraft Server Modded In The Works!

LoganProductions's Avatar LoganProductions5/1/18 3:25 pm history
2 emeralds 678 1
5/2/2018 11:21 am
LoganProductions's Avatar LoganProductions
Hello everyone, how are you doing?

So if you are reading this post, you play Minecraft and you love, like, or at least somewhat interested in Star Wars. Me and my friend are in the works of creating our own star wars arma 3 inspired Star Wars Minecraft Roleplay server. This server will be a serious RP server so trolls/clowns will not be tolerated! We want to create fun operations for the community to play and enjoy. You will be fighting as a clone trooper in the legion of your choice and take the fight to the Separatist!

We will be making our own custom mcheli mod with our own custom models such as these (these models were from an old Star Wars game that was shut down. An emulator group is currently in the works of remaking this game and they gave me access to these models for us to use!)

(NOTE: These are not the exact models in minecraft but they will look like that)

LAAT Image

ARC-170 Image

Y-Wing Image

Vulture Droid Image

The server will be whitelisted to members who have given their applications and interviews to us. Don’t expect to just join the server and get started, this is a process. But it will be well worth it! The discord server that I’ll link to this post is on the interview server.

NOTE: Once you join the interview server, DM me (Logan {Eternity Studios}: “ #CWAPMC “
This will give you access to a new category in the discord called “Beta.” You will then become beta testers of the server once it does go live for closed-alpha and beta testing!

Minecraft Star Wars TCW Community/Interview Server:
SW Discord Server Link
LoganProductions
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner