Star Wars - Roleplay Server?

EnergyMagick's Avatar EnergyMagick1/14/18 1:16 am
4 emeralds 430 9
1/14/2018 7:48 pm
EnergyMagick's Avatar EnergyMagick
Hello, PlanetMinecraft.

My name is Sara, founder of the Republic Network. I have a question, for all of you sci-fi fans, and roleplayers, and everyone in between.

I've been looking around the forums for hours. Looked at numerous servers, and most are offline as of current. I've come to a personal conclusion that there are practically no findable Star Wars Roleplay servers.

So I ask you, PlanetMinecraft: Who would be interested in that? To roleplay an original character in the Star Wars universe?

I'm not talking about the "Take a sword and kill people" PvP servers that call themselves Roleplay-based, I'm talking about real Roleplay. Storyline. Drama. Romance and immersion. Deep character development... It's something I've wanted for a good period of time now, and I now have the ability to do it. Funding. Time. Knowledge... And now, most importantly, willpower.

But for something like that to happen, I need help, help, and help again. I need help in building the cityscape of Coruscant. The deserts of Geonosis. The factories of Mustafar... Not to mention, help with organizing the community, and those extremely experienced in the lore of Star Wars, to help keep things running smoothly.

This would be no small endeavor, by ANY means. The setting up alone might take months. But at least to me, it would be worth it.

But I must know. Who's with me?
EnergyMagick
Level 2 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/14/2018 1:00 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
n1njachikin
Dibs on Boba Fett ;D
01/14/2018 1:01 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
n1njachikin
I would love to make a PMC page for you! If I could be a staff member maybe? ;D
01/14/2018 7:48 pm
EnergyMagick
Hello there! Boba Fett will not exist in this timeline. Nor, really, will any other known Star Wars character. As this is set in the Old Republic Era, there is infinite room for creation of storyline and original content. So while you can't play Boba Fett... You could still play a bounty hunter of your own creation!

Also, I am not in need of staff, really. And I can make a PMC post of my own. What I need currently is builders, and people who have extensive knowledge of the original Star Wars lore, including that of the Expanded Universe.

Thank you ^^
01/14/2018 12:52 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Musicoid
I really have to agree with you on the point. Most servers that claim to be a 'Roleplay' server do seem a bit misleading. However, reading over this has really inspired me and revealed a bit of interest in the Star Wars universe.

I might not be well-versed in the concept, nor in the actual show, but I would love to see how well this idea plays out.
01/14/2018 12:45 pm
EnergyMagick
Bump! Discord added. Decided that, despite the lack of response thus far, I am going to go ahead and do this. Website is also currently in-the-making. Going to buy server space for it within the next day or two. I will make a new recruitment post, as well.

https://discord.gg/9EfYPbf

Thank you all. And may the Force be with you.
01/14/2018 9:28 am
EnergyMagick
- Bump again. It's a new day! :D -
01/14/2018 3:22 am
EnergyMagick
-Post bump-
01/14/2018 1:23 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Explorer
Digger327
If ya need help building ships I can give my best shot.
And by lore do you include the original Star Wars expanded universe or the Disney edition?
01/14/2018 1:42 am
EnergyMagick
Hello there! I am thankful for telling me this ^^ I need as much help as I can get, as it sits.

I am referring to the original Star Wars lore. Chances are this will be set in the Clone Wars Era, or the Old Republic Era. Trying to decide. Therefore, Disney's lore will be almost, if not entirely, irrelevant.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome