Starblock - SPACE MMORPG - THE NEXT BIG MINECRAFT MMORPG - STAFF NEEDED!

Star_Rogue's Avatar Star_Rogue1/14/18 7:48 am history
1 emeralds 183 1
1/15/2018 12:57 am
Smandude25's Avatar Smandude25
Welcome to Starblock! Starblock is going to be a open world Space MMORPG. There will be two factions to choose from, in which you will be able to travel through the galaxy doing quests and getting loot!

Starblock is in very early alpha, and the main thing we need at the moment is builders. If you can build, please reply to this post with the application format found down below.

Positions needed:

- Builders
- Staff
- Beta Testers (these will be required later when the game is in a some what playable state)
- Developers
- 3D Modellers

3D Modellers are crucial aswell, and if you have any experience with modelling or know someone, please give us a hand in creating some of these things. This is very important as it adds to the immersive feel we want to create.

This is no easy task. Do not expect the server to be finished in a month and it to be up and running - this will be a project that will take a long time to be in full release. I plan to start a closed alpha when there are atleast two planets available (one for each faction).

Planned features:
- Blasters
- Quests
- Levels
- Skills (However these are going to be done differently. In my opinion, Minecraft MMORPGs that use the Wynncraft skill system simply don't work. The skills used in Starblock will be passive, and will be unlocked by completing achievements throughout the game. This means that people who put time into the game will be rewarded greatly).
- Speeders (I plan to do this by replacing the horse model with a speeder one or something like that)
- Multiple planets
- Two factions
- Two classes for each faction - this is to be expanded on as more content is released
- Maybe races? Let me know how you feel about races.

If this project gets enough people I will start a discord so we can communicate much more efficiently.

Builder Application:

IGN:
IRL Name:

Discord Tag:
Why you want to join the project:

After you apply, depending on your application, you will be put into the pending stage, in which my head builder will judge your builds and see where we go from there. Thank you so much for reading, and I hope to see you in the galaxy at some stage!
Star_Rogue
Level 1 : New Miner