Starting Work on a New Server

SinCosTan's Avatar SinCosTan7/30/15 7:48 pm
8/3/2015 12:31 am
CookieNoob101's Avatar CookieNoob101
Hey there, I am about to start work on a new Minecraft server (not cracked!). I do not know what the name of it is yet, but I have a general direction in which I would like to go. I have had a long history with Minecraft, as a player, staff member and owner and after a long break I thought I would try it one more time. I am looking for people to help:

• form a theme to work around
  • create a checklist for the production of the server
  • map a layout for the world
  • establish structures within the world
  • test various aspects of the server including plugin functionality and just how fun it is
  • and more

I will only need 10 people at this time to start out, but anyone who wants to help will be able to once things get going. There won't be much in-game editing until a solid plan is churned out, so I will need those 10 to not only be able to build but to also generate ideas for the server.

If you would like to get involved with this, comment down below with your Minecraft IGN, what you believe you will be able to help with and what past experience you have. (Please be truthful, having you and your ideas on the team is enough. It's better to know what one can do starting out rather than give someone a task that they cannot truly handle yet. If need be, I can show you how to do it)

As I said before, anyone who wants to can help, but I will PM the 10 that get selected. I'm really excited about this and I'm looking forward to meeting all of you!

*Please fill out this form.
SinCosTan
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/03/2015 12:31 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
CookieNoob101
Are you in need of a website developer?
08/02/2015 9:55 pm
SinCosTan
@Jacksy21
It's been a long time since I saw a mod application. Brings back good memories
Though it looks like you copied it from somewhere, and parts are missing...

Anyway, for any future applicants, this is not for staff applications, we won't be having those for awhile. If you want to help create the server, fill out the form. If you want a chance at becoming a staff member, your best bet is to try another server, or wait until we open. Thankyou.
08/02/2015 7:13 am
Mazinfadel
i applied whats ip
08/02/2015 7:02 am
Mazinfadel
im a good builder keep in mindwe can skype im a male and im 11 years old
08/02/2015 6:47 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
KillHeroBrine32
i would love to help you out i have a lot of experience with making and owning a server so i can help out as much as i can also would u have a space for admin/op ? because i think i'm gonna need all the access in the game and the console to be more helpful i can put a lot of time and effort in to this i am a good builder and i have good ideas so if u want to talk about it more pm
p.s i filled out the forum
08/02/2015 5:54 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
LilyXD_
s
08/02/2015 1:32 am
Jacksy21
Hello, My name is
Application : Applying for Moderator
Name:
Maturity out of 10 would be about an 8. I am fun with the players and can be honest and serious at times.
How often I can play: I can play for about 5 (maybe more) hours a day extending for when it is needed.
Time zone: (UTC+10:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney
IGN:
Why you should make me a mod: I would like the moderator because i love helping people and helping the communtity out. I like interacting with people and having fun with the players, while being honest, mature and can respect the players and the other staff members.
Why my application is better than the others: I shared some good qualities that i have and can share with you guys and helping the server grow and become #1 ! The qualities that every good staff member should have.
Experience:
What would I do if someone was cursing at me: I would say to the player "Hey <player> can you keep your swearing to yourself please." They keep doing it. I would give them a second warning and remind them of the consequences of their actions. They keep on going, I would kick them and give the name to a higher official. e.g Admin, Developer. If the situation is needed when their is no other staff on. I would kick then tempban for 24 hours. While giving the name to a higher official.
What would I do if their was someone trying to get me to give them items: I would say "No" Even if they claim their items got glitched out and lost" I would also say "You would need to provide some sort of proof e.g a witness and then I could think about it with an Admin.
What do I enjoy doing in my free time: I go for bikes ride, usually hang out with my friends, play some minecraft some other games. Just pretty much what I could find to do that would entertain me.
Other: Not much, just I hope you accept me and I am a wonderful addition to your server. Bye!
08/01/2015 11:47 pm
SinCosTan
Bump. For anyone who was interested, if you have not gotten a notification from me, please fill out this form.
08/01/2015 11:55 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
AnonymousNausea
I have applied , It would be pleasure to read asap
07/31/2015 3:49 pm
SinCosTan
Bumpity Bump Bump
07/31/2015 4:02 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
AgentZyphicsv2
Can I help or nah
07/30/2015 8:06 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
AgentZyphicsv2
Hello,
I am AgentZyphics An Experianced Server owner owning server for more than a Year.
I can help alot with ur server and have owned server with 200 players sometimes, I can form a layout for your server and work a little bit more detailed with ur help and the right resources
07/30/2015 7:58 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
URGMods
I've worked on a few servers in my time of playing Minecraft. I still work on a modproject called Lyoko and own a recording server. While I can't always dedicate 100% of my time to one thing, I can definitely point you in the right direction if something goes down. My IGN is Roxas1156
I've owned the WurcsNetwork, Isla Nova, ArgriniddRP, and soon my current server LyokoReload will be live. If you'd like to visit a server we can talk on, I'll PM you my current build IP. Or we can Skype, if that's your preferred method.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome