forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

Static [Semi-Vanilla] {Whitelisted}

4 emeralds10 replies153 views
created 01/20/2018 10:53 pm by FluxTIles
last reply 02/15/2018 5:17 pm

ABOUT: Static is a 1.12.2 Minecraft server, updating per official release (we don’t play on snapshots). Some of our features are: Custom Mob Heads by Xisumavoid; One-Player sleep to pass nighttime with no difficulty; admin plugins to keep your resources and builds safe. We have been running for over a month, and only have a few player slots to fill. This means we will only be accepting the best applications, so please take your time and try your best. Since we want this community to be mature and civilized, we have an age limit of 15+. Another requirement to join the server is to have a discord account, where you can keep track of community events and communicate with the rest of the community. As of right now, we do not plan to give out the seed; the reason for that is because we believe if we do give out the seed, it will ruin adventure/exploration. The server is hosted by BisectHosting in Canada.

RULES:

FRAUDULENT APPLICATION: If a player manages to get accepted to the server and it is discovered later they lied on their application, that is an instant ban. No discussion. No warning. Fraud will not be rewarded here.

NO GAME MODIFICATIONS EXCEPT ONES LISTED BELOW: Acceptable modifications are Lite Loader, Voxel Map (and other mini-maps), Opti-Fine, and Light Level Overlays. Any other modifications used to alter game play in any way, including but not limited to X-ray methods, is forbidden. Using a game bug or glitch intentionally to advance yourself or your game play is also prohibited. Any discovered bug should be reported to server owner and/or staff in a private message through our forums.

SHOPS: We have a Shopping District area in the world next to the spawn area, where you can buy/sell your items. Your first plot will come free, with 4 items to sell, but you can buy another for the price of diamonds.

BUILDING IN THE WORLD: You are welcome to go out in the world and build your base. Thoroughly scout the area, including caves for the underground dwellers. If you can see another player's base from your own, you are too close. Once you are absolutely certain no one has a previous claim and you are not too close to another player's claim, then you may build. If you are in doubt or need more space, contact a staff member. Note: You cannot claim large biomes, and other massive amount of areas outside of what you've claimed your base. No need to be a hog share the resources / biomes with the community, you can have grinders, ocean monuments and that claimed but we don't want massive of amounts of areas claimed by single players or groups to hog all the resources. You can only live close to another player if you have their permission. You have to build 100 block (radius) away from spawn.

ENDERMAN FARM: Going AFK, when exploring the end, severly limits endermen spawning in the XP Farm. Please log off instead of going AFK.

The end farm is a public farm. Please be considerate of other community members and share the farm with others needing XP

PUBLIC CHAT: Keep the public chat respectful. Spamming chat is not allowed. No racist comments in-chat or on our server will be tolerated. This includes repetitive logging in and out. Do not advertise for another server. Do not curse excessively. No comments regarding politics, religion, race, sexual preference, etc. Do not use derogatory terms associated with race, sexual preference, etc., even if they have become “acceptable slang” for many. If you know something offends “some” people, don't use the term.

PRIVATE CHAT: Be respectful even in private messages. However, you have more freedom in private chat if all parties involved find it acceptable. Repeated private messages to a player after they have asked you to stop, will result in disciplinary action.

STAFF: If a player disagrees with a decision or request made by a staff member, they should send a private message to AnotherDoctor/Cudzer on the discord. They are welcome to discuss the matter with the staff member at the time of the dispute. However, excessive arguing will likely generate negative results for the player. Staff members are human and make mistakes, but they are to be treated with respect at all times, even if player disagrees with them. It is acceptable to agree to disagree. Be respectful. Be civil. Be mature.

REPORTING: If a player suspects another player of doing something unethical, against the rules, etc., it should be reported to a staff member either through private message in game, if they are on-line, or private message on discord. If a player suspects a staff member of something, it should be reported to an Admin in a private message on the forums.

NO GRIEFING: Griefing is causing damage or harm in any way to another player or property not belonging to you. Do not leave trees partially harvested. Do not leave creeper holes unfilled. Do not leave random chests, furnaces, crafting tables scattered, etc. Do not leave 1x1 pillars around. Do not leave holes in the nether that can cause damage to players, i.e., falling into lava. If caught griefing / breaking the rules here you will be permanently banned at no chance of appeal, your builds become the servers and you will be removed for good.

NO STEALING: Stealing is taking something that does not belong to you. It does not matter if it is a single block of dirt or a stack of diamond blocks. If it is not your property, don't touch it. Borrowing means you have clear and specific permission from the owner. If you do not, it is not borrowing. It is stealing. Harvesting someone's farm without permission is stealing. Using someone's auto farm, villagers, etc., without permission is stealing from their services as well as trespassing.

TEST: To make sure that you have read the rules, please enter, "Slitheen", at the end of your application.

PLAYER VERSUS PLAYER (PvP): Attacking another player is not allowed unless all involved parties agree in advance. Even if all parties agree at the onset, once a player says stop, STOP.

RESPECT FELLOW PLAYERS AND THEIR PROPERTY: Treat others with respect in all manners. No snooping bases and/or chests. Respect privacy. Get permission.

THEY CAN'T CATCH ME: This server uses plugins that allow staff to see data for any block, any chest, door, gate, sign, etc. Before you take the five diamonds from someone's shop, be aware staff can inspect said chest to retrieve the data naming you as the one taking them and when. This also applies to breaking signs, blocks, starting fires, etc.

REPORTING SUSPECTED GRIEFING AND/OR THIEVING: If you are requesting staff to inspect your property, chest, etc., do not use the item in question until they are finished. You will only create excessive data and prolong the investigation.

APPLICATION FORM:

Name (what should we call you?):

Time Zone :

Why should we accept you? :

What can you add to the server? :

Describe your personality (Doesn't affect application) :

Is building/redstone a good Minecraft trait that you have? Explain why you believe so or send an image of one of your builds/redstone. If not what is your best trait and why you believe it is relevant in this server? :

What does maturity mean to you?

How much time will you be willing to contribute a week? :

Have you been kicked or banned from a server? (If so why?)

Have you read the rules listed above?

———————————————

These are just some things I want you to know. If you’re not going to attempt to make your application impressive, chances are you’re not going to be accepted. Again, we have very limited slots so we will only choose the best. Because of this, I will submit the results after the first four people have applied. I will chose one of the first four (whoever I believe had the best application), best out of second four, and so on...
If you do not try to make your application impressive, chances are you’re not going to be accepted. If you have any questions, feel free to include them in your application.
I hope this server will give you a good time, and be amazing to play on. Good luck applying.
Posted by avatar
FluxTIles
Level 1 : New Miner

10 replies

02/15/2018 5:17 pm
Level 3 Apprentice Architect
Kopymatic
Name (what should we call you?): I prefer Creep, but i don't really care. My IGN is Creep_Universe

Time Zone : Mountain Standard time (USA)

Why should we accept you? : I enjoy playing with small, active communities, and I love Minecraft.

What can you add to the server? : A friendly, mostly mature guy who is capable of building and enjoys playing with others.

Describe your personality (Doesn't affect application) :Cheery, persistent, and creative.

Is building/redstone a good Minecraft trait that you have? Explain why you believe so or send an image of one of your builds/redstone. If not what is your best trait and why you believe it is relevant in this server? : I'm not terrible at either, but I'd have to say I'm better with redstone. I have watched many redstone tutorials, and I have learned the majority of redstone and how to use it effectively. I have a rough time compacting redstone though.

What does maturity mean to you? (it was easier for me to explain what a mature person is to me) In my mind, a mature person is someone who can joke, but not in a disrespectful manner. They can pay attention to serious topics, and not turn them into jokes. Someone who respects others regardless of their beliefs or opinions. And a mature person should learn from their mistakes, and not repeat them.

How much time will you be willing to contribute a week? : Depends on the quality of the server and the people on it, but probably around 10-15 hours a week.

Have you been kicked or banned from a server? (If so why?) No.

Have you read the rules listed above? Yes. Slitheen

I highly doubt I will get accepted, and won't be disappointed, or surprised, if i get rejected. I have read the rules, and I know I am underage, so I hope I didn't waste too much of your time. Thank you for reading, and maybe even considering me.
Just a note, i can't use voice chat in discord.
01/22/2018 3:11 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Stealthy99
Name (what should we call you?): Mine IGN is StealthSyndica_ , others youst call me Stealth. My real name is Nejc.

Time Zone : Central European time Zone. I'm from Slovenia.

Why should we accept you? : I'm mature, fun, kind person that loves minecraft but more than game the awesome comunity in it! I've been only playing on whitelisted servers for few years now, I started doing that when I 1st watched Mindcrack. Fell in love with vanilla and the tight comuniti that is forged upon speding hours of time together! If you accept me I'll be very happy to spend my life on quality whitelisted server, and you will gain one more respective and mature player.

What can you add to the server? : I can add a lot of positive energy on the server. I'm always in the good mood and can cheer up other with some jokes very quick ! You won't loose anything with adding me to the server, but you can add a lot to it.

Describe your personality (Doesn't affect application) : I'm peacefull, chilled dude. I'm always in a good mood, I'm communicative and cheerfull. I like playing video games, hanging out with friends, watch good movies. I hate two faced people and people that talk behind your back.

Is
building/redstone a good Minecraft trait that you have? Explain why you
believe so or send an image of one of your builds/redstone. If not what
is your best trait and why you believe it is relevant in this server? : I absolutely suck with redstone, I consider myself quite good builder. I don't have any screenshoots of my builds, sorry. I'm overall average player.

What does maturity mean to you? Maturity has different meanings. In minecraft maturity is that you respect other players, chat polite, obey rules, listen and help to other players etc...

How much time will you be willing to contribute a week? : Few hours per day, almost every day of the week.

Have you been kicked or banned from a server? (If so why?) Never ever! If you play someting play it fair !

Have you read the rules listed above? Absolutely . " Slitheen"
Sorry for my English, I learnt if from movies and video games lol. But I think It's understandable what I wrote. I hope I'll do ok !
Have a wonderfull day!

01/22/2018 4:32 pm
Level 1 New Miner
FluxTIles
Congratulations, Stealth :D . You have been accepted. Join https://discord.gg/73bFad to be an official member of the server. PS: Your english is quite perfect :P
01/21/2018 9:43 pm
Level 5 Apprentice Dragon
Smandude25

Time Zone : UTC+0800

Why should we accept you? : because id really like to see growing servers and id like to help if i can

What can you add to the server? : i can add a general mood of happiness

Describe your personality (Doesn't affect application) : hm. Smart, sometimes shy, friendly tho, and kind of arrogant when im really really mad.

Is building/redstone a good Minecraft trait that you have? Explain why you believe so or send an image of one of your builds/redstone. If not what is your best trait and why you believe it is relevant in this server? :
No, i think pvp is my best trait, but building is ok too.
What does maturity mean to you?
It means understanding the limits, knowing when to stop, and not being innapropriate.
How much time will you be willing to contribute a week? :
3 or 4 hours a week
Have you been kicked or banned from a server? (If so why?)
No
Have you read the rules listed above?
yes
01/21/2018 10:09 pm
Level 1 New Miner
FluxTIles
Sorry, smandude, but you have not read the rules. We are only accepting people 15+ only.
01/22/2018 12:48 am
Level 5 Apprentice Dragon
Smandude25
Oh k, but can i play as a regular member on the server?
01/22/2018 4:23 pm
Level 1 New Miner
FluxTIles
Fraid not. It's a no.
01/21/2018 8:18 pm
Level 1 New Miner
FluxTIles
We still have -6- player slots left.
01/20/2018 11:08 pm
Level 1 New Miner
CraftyRabbit08
*Name (what should we call you?):*
My real names Ryan, you can call me that if you want tbh; Idm.
*Time Zone :*

Scotland, UK.
*Why should we accept you? :*

I have time on my hands and ideas in my brain, I hope to be able to use said resources on your server to help it grow.
*What can you add to the server? :*

Farms, builds and shops.
*Describe your personality (Doesn't affect application) :*
I'm not egotistical in any sense, I prefer animals over humans half the time and I prefer to be in my room shut away from everything instead of in a crowded place.

*Is building/redstone a good Minecraft trait that you have? Explain why you believe so or send an image of one of your builds/redstone. If not what is your best trait and why you believe it is relevant in this server? :*

I feel I'm pretty good at building, never been good with Redstone; I think most builders are like that anyway tbh XD
*What does maturity mean to you?*
How a person sees and takes in the situation presented with them, how they react to provided situation is what can be considered their maturity level.
*How much time will you be willing to contribute a week? :*
Most likely daily, I don't have much on currently.
*Have you been kicked or banned from a server? (If so why?)*

I haven't no.

*Have you read the rules listed above?*

I have yes, I have to admit you went into a lot of detail with them :) Props to you.

But please space it out alittle more? My eyes hurt now.
01/21/2018 10:13 am
Level 1 New Miner
FluxTIles
Haha :P. Congratulations, Ryan. Welcome to Static! Join our discord to be an official member of the server: discord.gg/73bFad

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2018
planetminecraft.com

Welcome