Still In need of a Co Owner!

Sync's Avatar Sync2/29/12 12:10 am
1 emeralds 128 7
2/29/2012 5:46 am
Thebluedragon's Avatar Thebluedragon
Hello everyone, For some time now, I have thought of Creating a Minecraft server, And I have made up my mind, I'm going to create one, I Will be buying a decent host, As I just received some money, I'm going to need a Mature, And Skilled Co owner to help Start this server off, We can share ideas of what we want it to Be/Have Once you are accepted, I Do have some Server maintenance experience, But I Still need to learn a few more major things, No payment is necessary to help pay for the server at the moment, All I need you to do if you do become the Co owner, Is Help with setting it up, And Choosing Plugins, I Will be Writing a application for you to fill out, Fill this out. 1.Over all Server experience 2.Are you mature? 3.How old are you? 4.Do you know how to Install and Use Plugins? 5.Will you be online for at least 8 Hours A Day? 6.Are you Friendly? 7.Do you know how to construct any in game structures? 8.What is your Skype username? 9.Do you know how to deal with impatient Players?
Sync
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/29/2012 5:46 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Thebluedragon
1. i have had a huge amount of experiencewith servers i am a moderator of buildalot.dyndns-wiki.com and i am owner of my own server with mods.

2. am i mature??? yes i am

3. i am 17

4. i know exactly how to install plugins

5. most definetly. if im busy no but will try.

6. i am the most friendliest person to chat to!!!

7 i do know how to construct really half decent buildings i have built an 400 by 400 arena once!!!

8. my skype username is TheBlueDragon06

9. Impatient players i know how to deal with them.

Thank you for reading
02/29/2012 1:47 am
FieldagentOO
1.Over all Server experience: I have been an admin on 3 servers and a mod on 7 servers. I have helped create three servers as a co-owner
2.Are you mature? yes
3.How old are you? 15
4.Do you know how to Install and Use Plugins? I know how to use them but have never had to install them
5.Will you be online for at least 8 Hours A Day? no I can only promise 3 during the week and 4 on weekends although I will usually go beyond that
6.Are you Friendly? yes
7.Do you know how to construct any in game structures? I have built towns, spawns, shops, houses, hotels, statues, and much more
8.What is your Skype username? Fieldagent00
9.Do you know how to deal with impatient Players? Yes I have dealt with a lot of dumb asses in my time on servers
02/29/2012 12:56 am
meissooo2
1.I am really experienced and can fix any plugin errors. 2.I've been making servers starting from about 2 years ago. 3.16 4.Yes. I have a server files that we can use that for plugins. Is all set up with permissions/other plugins. 5.I can be online about 3 hours every weekdays and as long as i want in weekend(Saturday and Sunday) 6.I am friendly but maybe not funny. My friend is very funny and he is a great entertainer 7.If your talking about building things, me and my friend can build things that u want. 8.david67059288 9. ummm i think so. I would give them first warning and then if they keep continuing, i will kick them and then the third time they do it, i will ban them.

Trust me, I helped more than 40 people make servers and I'm not lieing.
02/29/2012 12:49 am
Tmalkamaki
sync, i have a proposal for you. i am a lot like you, in many ways. i have always loved administering servers or just being on staff to help out period. i have been staff on 3 big time servers and have owned many of my own, all of witch being small time or private. i have a lot of experience with plugins, permissions, and just about anything tech related with a server. now to my proposal.

I have just started my journey to owning my own server, like you i am looking for important staff that i may start with. you just happen to be a perfect Candidate for a important spot seeing that i know your serious and would stick with it. i would like to offer you a partner spot on my server, partner meaning alternate owner but without a lesser name such as co-owner. if you wouldn't mind checking out my post "Mc_Wolves = BETA, needs staff (Admins and Techs)" and just seeing if you would like to accept the proposal, then i would be glad to have you on my team. i already have a lot of the server files set up, and a website under development. just go to my post and send an email to the posted email address there with any questions.

now as for the other questions to be answered to you: yes i am mature, i am 16, i can not guarantee 8 hours a day,i would say i'm very friendly, and no one is better than dealing with a situation logically when it comes to issues with community, and i would rather not paste my Skype name in here for everyone to see...just ask over email. I wouldn't mind you including the same information in your response email if you do accept the proposition.

Thanks for your time:
Tmalkamaki
02/29/2012 1:16 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
Sync
Hello, I Have accepted your proposal, Ive sent a Email to you, Hope to here from you soon.
02/29/2012 12:21 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
gridster
also would u be willing to join a map design team
02/29/2012 12:18 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
gridster
1. no server xp. 2. yes. 3. 14. 4.no but willing to learn5. no. 6. yes. 7. yesss. 8. brice.craford21 9. yes
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome