Still In need of a Co Owner!

Sync's Avatar Sync2/29/12 1:01 pm
1 emeralds 202 6
3/3/2012 6:39 pm
MUFFINS1234's Avatar MUFFINS1234
Hello everyone, For some time now, I have thought of Creating a Minecraft server, And I have made up my mind, I'm going to create one, I Will be buying a decent host, As I just received some money, I'm going to need a Mature, And Skilled Co owner to help Start this server off, We can share ideas of what we want it to Be/Have Once you are accepted, I Do have some Server maintenance experience, But I Still need to learn a few more major things, No payment is necessary to help pay for the server at the moment, All I need you to do if you do become the Co owner, Is Help with setting it up, And Choosing Plugins, I Will be Writing a application for you to fill out, Fill this out. 1.Over all Server experience 2.Are you mature? 3.How old are you? 4.Do you know how to Install and Use Plugins? 5.Will you be online for at least 8 Hours A Day? 6.Are you Friendly? 7.Do you know how to construct any in game structures? 8.What is your Skype username? 9.Do you know how to deal with impatient Players?
Sync
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/03/2012 6:39 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
MUFFINS1234
1.Over all Server experience I am really good with servers, i owned a server before until i had no fund to pay for it, 1 admin 3 mod 2.Are you mature? Very
3.How old are you? 15
4.Do you know how to Install and Use Plugins?I know how to do plugins and how to code them
5.Will you be online for at least 8 Hours A Day? Maybe it depends,
6.Are you Friendly?Yep!
7.Do you know how to construct any in game structures?Yea i can create huge and ok structures
8.What is your Skype username? williamprobyn
9.Do you know how to deal with impatient Players?Yep, i seen alot of impatient players and i know how to deal with them and calm them down after a fight or something.
Hope you Choose Me!
In-Game Name: humusconsumero_0
03/03/2012 5:46 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Warrior
lilzmoney
IGN:?Lilzmoney
How active can you be:? I can be very active. Depending on my daily schedule, some days I'll be on for 2-5 hours, and another day I'd be on for 12 hours! Who knows, sometimes I have random things pop up, or I am backed up with lots of school work! Usually I play At Least 4 hours at a daily basis!
How long have you been playing Minecraft:? I have been playing minecraft on and off for the past 2 years! I am a very experienced player, and I am an AVERAGE builder!
Name Two other Server you have been Moderator on:? Oh that's easy! I have been an admin on over 3 servers, I have owned a server, and I've been a moderator on over 6 SERVERS! Two servers to answer your question would be: Podcraft, and cole's world!
Give me an example of a issue you have had to deal with on another server:? I have so many examples, but I'll just give you on the top of my head! Well, the server podcraft was accidentally left in Off-line mode! There was no staff members on at all. So I logged in, and I see about 10 players on, all NEWBE rank. I never saw these people before so I became very Curious! I made sure I was in /vanish, and I teleported to them. It turned out they were a griefing team called : Team demolation. I took action, and banned all of them. BUT, since the server was in off-line mode, it was vulnerable! They all had hacked clients. So every time I'd ban them, they would name-change, and log in again. Some times they would put names like (fuk you), and all that. I wasn't intimidated, so I kept banning them, until the owners came on. This lasted for almost 30 mins straight of doing /ban. So a owner came on, and turned it back to online mode, and we ip banned them! We also rolled back the server. This isn't such a great example, but it was the one on the top of my head! Sorry bout that! :unsure:

Do you have Skype:?Yes of course, -snip-

Additional information: I am a very dedicated person. I am active, and always ready too moderate! I am very informal, and lenient most times. I know not to do handouts, and not to ABUSE my powers. I am very experienced, and I know what to do and what not do in certain situations! I know how to deal with players, and can tell a griefer just by his name! :blink:
I have permissions experience, and basic knowledge of the commands! I am familiar with most plugins, and I know pretty good world edit. I think world edit is a essential skill too know, in order to manage the server.
> I am also good for the job of Head moderator because I have big leadership qualities, and I can control a staff team, or manage one. I can make sure all of the mods don't abuse, and make sure they do their jobs right!

Am I mature: Of course I am mature xD
03/03/2012 3:50 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Jusbananaboy
1.Over all Server experience I am really good with servers, i owned a server before until i had no fund to pay for it, it had 50 average members on and i just broadly know how to do alot of server stuff
2.Are you mature? Very
3.How old are you?14
4.Do you know how to Install and Use Plugins?I know how to do plugins
5.Will you be online for at least 8 Hours A Day? Maybe it depends, i also have school and homework i can be on for a long time though
6.Are you Friendly?Yep!
7.Do you know how to construct any in game structures?Yea i can create huge and awesome structures
8.What is your Skype username? -snip-
9.Do you know how to deal with impatient Players?Yep, i seen alot of impatient players and i know how to deal with them and calm them down after a fight or something.
Hope you Choose Me!
In-Game Name: pantostado1066
02/29/2012 1:44 pm
Level 22 : Expert Network
crimsoncreeper13
1.Over all Server experience: well i love servers right now on my hammachi server i am working on setting up a video with my close friends. 2.Are you mature: yes i am completely mature but sometimes you need to have a little fun not crazy fun. ? 3.How old are you: i am 15 right now. ? 4.Do you know how to Install and Use Plugins: i know how to use most plugins i am learning how to install. ? 5.Will you be online for at least 8 Hours A Day: no not eight but maybe 6-7? 6.Are you Friendly?: yes most defiantly! 7.Do you know how to construct any in game structures?: i am an amazing builder and love making random houses/and cool structures. 8.What is your Skype username? PM me for it cause you cannot post on forums. 9.Do you know how to deal with impatient Players?yes i am a head-pro admin on a server called craftvill3 and i have to deal with them everyday.
ok ill post here too
02/29/2012 1:42 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Grump
Tinytinka
I have already posted on your other topic but I'll paste it onto here just in case :3

Over all Server experience - Well I have been Admin, Mod, Co-Owner and I also have my own hamachi server, I don't spend much time on my server because it's very laggy and well, It's hamachi! I know how to deal with griefers, Hackers, spammers and many more cruel people!

Are you mature? - Yep, I am mature but I can also be fun

How old are you? - 13 I know I'm young but am very literate, mature, friendly and epic :3

Do you know how to Install and Use Plugins? - I have my own hamachi server so I am quite familiar and capable with installing, using and handling things like that and also PermissionsEx!

Will you be online for at least 8 Hours A Day? - Of course, I do have school though but after school most nights I will be on! I would tell you if I couldn't be on all the time the day ahead

Are you Friendly? - Very, once when I was in Year 7 someone actually phoned in to tell my teacher how nice I was!

Do you know how to construct any in game structures? - Like buildings and such? Yes I am very good with spawns and layouts! My current project is to build the city of London with all the famous buildings and the river Thames and some houses aswell!

What is your Skype username? - I sadly don't have Skype but I do have Hamachi if you need any help or anything!
Do you know how to deal with impatient Players? - Yes, Of course I do

IGN - Tinytinka!

If you need anymore information just ask!
02/29/2012 1:27 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Modder
Bulletman20
1. I have a very good understanding of servers.
2. I am very mature. I can handle problems when needed.
3. I am currently 16.
4. Yes, I have owned many servers and installed many plugins.
5. Yes, If I'm not, I'll at least be on for 6.
6. I am very friendly to users and everyone who plays on the server
7. I can make many giant builds, if you'd like I can show you pictures of my greatest builds.
8. I currently don't use Skype because of my broken mic, but plan to later. (This is also against the rules of PMC so If I do tell you my username for Skype it'll be in PM form.)
9. I know almost every way to deal with players active irresponsibly or inappropriately.

Thank you and have a nice day,
Bulletman20
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome