StoneCraft [Semi-Vanilla]{1.17.1}{SMP}{Whitelist}{21+}{Shopping District}{Java}

Anative's Avatar Anative9/5/21 10:39 am
1 emeralds 112 3
9/9/2021 9:59 pm
Inviddia's Avatar Inviddia
StoneCraft is a 1.17.1 vanilla server based in North America with very minor tweaks. We are looking for 21 and older mine crafters to play on this server that was started on 7/3/20. Over 95% of the world was reset after the upgrade to 1.17 so lots of new generation. There are ZERO levels, packs, or anything available for anyone to buy with money on this server.

World features an active Shopping district for those that want to buy or sell (Diamond based economy), Nether roads to move across the world quickly, Gaming district and community seasonal (Halloween and Christmas so far) districts.

Plugins: coreprotect(for you griefers),wither ac(for you cheaters), luckperms, Discordsrv(to talk to people in and out of game), anti xray, and dynmap.

Data packs: Double shulker, more mob heads. armour statues, multiplayer sleep, antienderman grief, wandering trades, silence mobs , player head drops, dragon drops, afk display, coordinates hub, craftable horse armor, universal dye, and unlock all recipes.

Rules
  • No griefing
  • Age 21+
  • No hacking/cheating
  • You must write the application as a reply in this thread
Application (Reply to this post with this information)
  1. Age:
  2. Minecraft name:
  3. Discord name:
  4. Why you want to join:
  5. Pictures of your best builds (not required):
Join discord then post the link to your reply/application in this thread to be accepted.

Discord link: https://discord.gg/HvrRF3U
Anative
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/09/2021 9:59 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Inviddia
1. Age 30
2. Minecraft name: Inviddia
3. Discord name: Inviddia#8932
4. Why do you want to join?: I want to join to play minecraft with other people. I've played for four years, and found Hermitcraft shortly after I started. I've tried to run my own server with friends in a more Hermitcraft-style manner, but it hasn't worked out so far. It would be awesome to play in a more community oriented server with active players.
5. Picture of my best builds: I also don't know how to upload one. lol However, I have built a few of my own villages, many towers and houses of various sizes and styles, and I've built Iskall85's guardian farm. That one was quite a project. lol
09/09/2021 3:07 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
kelsbat
1. Age: 23
2. Minecraft name: kelsbat
3: Discord name: kelsbat#0101
4: Why do you want to join: To play with others in a community setting. Playing Minecraft for so many years, I haven't had that opportunity to really join one that has more than about 4 others. And even they weren't very active. It would be nice to be part of something bigger, especially with mature people.
5. Picture of my best builds: I would upload one, but I don't know how.
09/07/2021 6:38 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Alynn88
  1. Age: 32
  2. Minecraft name: Alynn88
  3. Discord name: MamaMercy#1018
  4. Why you want to join: I used to be part of a Minecraft community like this for a long time but it had younger members that turned me away from returning to it after I took a hiatus from Minecraft when I got bored/during a mental health break from electronics. Now that I am returning to playing a bit of Minecraft again I am looking for an active server where I can hopefully collaborate on some projects with people from time to time as well as do my own thing sometimes as well. I normally do rainbow sheep farms, bakeries and interior design for building. I am not really good at the outside of buildings so normal build it side mountains or more basic looking buildings.
  5. Pictures of your best builds (not required): Most of my stuff was lost when my computer died. This is the only thing I have left and it is bad quality. I did the castle and the detail on the buildings next to it.
    Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
    www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome