StoneCraft [Semi-Vanilla]{1.17.1}{SMP}{Whitelist}{21+}{Shopping District}{Java}

Anative's Avatar Anative9/12/21 1:15 pm
9/15/2021 6:12 am
SirShenanigans's Avatar SirShenanigans
StoneCraft is a 1.17.1 vanilla server based in North America with very minor tweaks. We are looking for 21 and older mine crafters to play on this server that was started on 7/3/20. Over 95% of the world was reset after the upgrade to 1.17 so lots of new generation. There are ZERO levels, packs, or anything available for anyone to buy with money on this server.

World features an active Shopping district for those that want to buy or sell (Diamond based economy), Nether roads to move across the world quickly, Gaming district and community seasonal (Halloween and Christmas so far) districts.

Plugins: coreprotect(for you griefers),wither ac(for you cheaters), luckperms, Discordsrv(to talk to people in and out of game), anti xray, and dynmap.

Data packs: Double shulker, more mob heads. armour statues, multiplayer sleep, antienderman grief, wandering trades, silence mobs , player head drops, dragon drops, afk display, coordinates hub, craftable horse armor, universal dye, and unlock all recipes.
Rules
  • No griefing
  • Age 21+
  • No hacking/cheating
  • You must write the application as a reply in this thread
Application (Reply to this post with this information)
  1. Age:
  2. Minecraft name:
  3. Discord name:
  4. Why you want to join:
  5. Pictures of your best builds (not required):
Join discord then post the link to your reply/application in this thread to be accepted.

Discord link: https://discord.gg/HvrRF3U
Anative
Level 1 : New Crafter