Stonegate SMP Applications

1 emeralds2 replies80 views
created 04/30/2014 10:47 pm by AxonosMC
last reply 05/01/2014 8:39 am
Hello everyone, and welcome to the applications for Stonegate SMP server!
Hopefully you all have come from my posted video, and are ready to submit the required information for entry. Below i will list requirements for application, and other things.

Private Message me the Following:
1. State your Age
2. State your In-Game name
3. State whether or not you have a skype account and usable audio hardware(Basically can you talk to us)
4. Also, say why you should be accepted, are you an exceptionally good builder, redstoner, ect.
Finally, we would like everyone applying to create a video showing off a creation they made in minecraft, showing their skin and typing in the chat. This video should be posted and linked in the message sent.

NOTE: We may seem like we are being a little harsh, but this is a small community which a lot will record on and we can't just let anyone on to go build a dirt hut and blow stuff up, we need dedicated MATURE people who will have fun and be a good addition to the server.
Posted by avatar
AxonosMC
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer

comment Login or register to post a reply.

2 replies

05/01/2014 8:39 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
NixOfftopic
* i messaged you you *
04/30/2014 11:32 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Scribe
andrewnguyener
1. I am currently 15 years old.
2. andrewnguyener
3. I do have a Skype and a mic. Skype name: xl2azor
4. I believe that I should be accepted because I love to play on SMP servers and like to interact with the players on it and get to know one another. I am a decent/good builder, and I know how to use redstone, but am not very handy with it.

I have a YouTube channel with plenty of videos of me playing Minecraft. If you add me on Skype, I will gladly send you a link to my channel.

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome