home Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

STOPPPP LOOK!!!!!! Server Hoster Needed You will get 75% donations!!!! UNIQUE!!!!

submitted 04/16/2018 12:55 am by GamingCipher
1 emerald4 replies68 views
Hey!!! not asking for much i just need a person to host a OpFaction server for me and my family and friends also random people the main goal is to have a server where people can come join after a really rough and hard day and then have the time of their life!! and then after getting off they feel wayyy better, this opfactions will be unique though so every month the players that have the most money and the most stuff on the server will be Nominated for king / Queen and there will be a prince that will only keep their rank for half the month but is the 4-5th top player on the server there will be a voting system where players vote for who will be king / Queen then halfway through the month again with the Prince / Princess and then yeah but they get special perks like a prince kit and the king gets a king kit etc.. but i need a server host to host the server because i cannot not i have no money and if i try to run it off of my pc i cant portforward bc my wifi removes it every month so i would have to do it every month and its just a pain but you will get 75% of the donations made to the server 5% to me and the rest to the devs and server thanks for reading if you will do it or are interested in it then contact me via discord Also you will get a custom rank if you want @ Cypher#9124 thanks!
Posted by avatar
GamingCipher
Level 1 : New Miner

4 replies

04/16/2018 6:59 am
Level 1 New Miner
josemald1599
I can tell you how to host your own minecraft server, i have done it before, give me your router model and i will give you instructions on how to port forward for that router, here is the server file, it will give you instructions on how to run it, but first you have to forward the port 25565
04/17/2018 4:02 am
Level 1 New Miner
GamingCipher
sorry i already have a hoster thanks though
04/16/2018 6:39 am
Level 20 Expert Dragonborn
mecho_the_mighty
How are you planning on developing the plugins..
04/17/2018 4:01 am
Level 1 New Miner
GamingCipher
im not :P

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2018
planetminecraft.com

Welcome