Survival Factions Server In need of Staff

DyingSt0rm's Avatar DyingSt0rm9/19/16 6:37 pm
1 emeralds 168 2
9/21/2016 4:35 pm
DyingSt0rm's Avatar DyingSt0rm
We are making a factions server, and are need of help. If you are a good builder we could use you, but we are only accepting 5 Builders in total with one of those 5 being a Head Builder in charge of all Building Projects.

POSITIONS OPEN.....

Admin - 5 OPEN (Must be 13 or older and have a mic with skype or steam, and log on at least once every two days)

Moderator - 3 OPEN (Must be 13 or older must be on server once every two days)

Builder - 4 OPEN (Must be 12 or older and creative.) *If we don't like what you make then we can kick you from builder slot*

Head Builder - 1 OPEN (Must be 14 or older, be on once every two days, and must have a mic with skype or steam)

Thank you. To get the IP you must apply and be accepted. This is a Dayz like survival/factions server,

Application format:

Real First Name:
What position you hope for:
Age (DONT LIE):
IGN:
Skpye (IF HAVE):
Steam (IF HAVE):
Why should we accept you?:
DyingSt0rm
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/20/2016 2:11 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Unicorn
iSkateDaily
Real First Name: Tyler
What position you hope for: Administrator
Age (DONT LIE): 16
IGN: tylerboyer360amn
Skpye (IF HAVE): tyler_boyer_360_amn
Steam (IF HAVE):
Why should we accept you?: I feel as i'm over-qualified for this position. I've played Minecraft for 4 years and have been every single staff position there is out there; including Owner, Co-Owner, Dev, Builder, Head-Builder, Head-Admin, Etc. I have owned 3 servers in the past so I know how a server functions, how the plugins work, and what the server needs and what staff need to do in order to keep the server alive. I am usually very active since i'm graduated already and have nothing else to do really. I would like to help your server build it's community and have it become something great and live up to any server's full potential. I understand and know how to use all of the basic admin commands; such as W/E, CoreProtect, Essentials, Multiverse, PEX, GroupManager, MobArena, etc. I know not to abuse my powers as an Administrator and to respect everyone above and below my rank equal.
09/21/2016 4:35 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
DyingSt0rm
Accepted
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome