[RECRUITING] Survival Server!! LOOKING FOR RESPONSIBLE STAFF

pant2002's Avatar pant20023/4/14 5:21 pm
1 emeralds 227 8
3/4/2014 7:31 pm
Eragon246's Avatar Eragon246
Hi! I am looking for a respectable and responsible staff to help take care of the server. We will have Survival, Towny, PvP, Mob Arena, and Minigames. We need some very creative builders, good moderators, admins to help with the plugins and technical problems, and a trusty co worker (Co Owner) who gets all privileges but the privilege that could lead to griefing. We need you to be responsible, respectful, and good with players. The servers name is yet to be decided, but hopefully it will be a great server that people will enjoy.

In your applications, be sure to include:
1) Your IGN[in game name]
2) Why I should Pick you
3) What position
4) If applying for builder, tell what you are good with and a pic of one of your creations
5) If running for admin, be sure to tell any plugins you know really well or any suggestions

That is all! My server ip is mcaniketserver.zapto.org!
I will meet you on the server. Bye
pant2002
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/04/2014 7:31 pm
Eragon246
1) Your IGN[in game name] Eragon246
2) Why I should Pick you: I am very kind, responsible, and I really like to help people! and im an amazing builder
3) What position: Builder
4) If applying for builder, tell what you are good with and a pic of one of your creations
I am good at anything but Tudor style. Pic is down below!
5) If running for admin, be sure to tell any plugins you know really well or any suggestions

Forgot to add one thing, soz
03/04/2014 7:30 pm
Eragon246
1) Your IGN[in game name] Eragon246
2) Why I should Pick you: I am very kind, responsible, and I really like to help people!
3) What position: Builder
I am good at anything but Tudor style. Pic is down below!
03/04/2014 6:44 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Minimasonizer12
1) Your IGN[in game name]
minimasonizer12
2) Why I should Pick you
I'm a great leader, and team player. I've always loved being an admin. I know a lot of commands. And I just generally love minecraft.
3) What position
admin
(N.A.)
Essentials, spells, towny/factions, home plugins, world edit, any inventory control plugins, iconomy, e.t.c... And am willing to learn about more.
-I also have Skype
03/04/2014 7:26 pm
pant2002
You seem quite worthy for a position on my server. I will see you there
03/04/2014 6:37 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Ranger
Creeperslayer675
1) Your IGN[in game name] Creeperslayer675

2) Why I should Pick you: Because i have a lot of experience being a staff, i have been every rank and always did my job to satisfaction. I get along great with plays and staff. I always help staff/players, and greet new ones with a warm welcome. My number one priority is making sure everyone is following the rules and my second priority is making sure everyone is having fun.

3) What position: Moderator
03/04/2014 7:27 pm
pant2002
Since yo are the only moderator who signed up, I will choose you . But, in general, your application looked great.
03/04/2014 5:30 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
ryanlikeschips1
Your IGN
[ryanlikeschips1]

Why I should Pick you
i had my own server a while ago though it got shut down to lack of funds im responsible and trustworthy run me though some tests if needed

What position
admin if avalible

If running for admin, be sure to tell any plugins you know really well or any suggestions
well multiverse or towny
03/04/2014 7:25 pm
pant2002
You seem fit for the job! I will meet you on the server, maybe tomorrow at 3:50 P.M.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome