forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

[RECRUITING] Survival Server!! LOOKING FOR RESPONSIBLE STAFF

1 emerald8 replies210 views
created 03/04/2014 5:21 pm by pant2002
last reply 03/04/2014 7:31 pm
Hi! I am looking for a respectable and responsible staff to help take care of the server. We will have Survival, Towny, PvP, Mob Arena, and Minigames. We need some very creative builders, good moderators, admins to help with the plugins and technical problems, and a trusty co worker (Co Owner) who gets all privileges but the privilege that could lead to griefing. We need you to be responsible, respectful, and good with players. The servers name is yet to be decided, but hopefully it will be a great server that people will enjoy.

In your applications, be sure to include:
1) Your IGN[in game name]
2) Why I should Pick you
3) What position
4) If applying for builder, tell what you are good with and a pic of one of your creations
5) If running for admin, be sure to tell any plugins you know really well or any suggestions

That is all! My server ip is mcaniketserver.zapto.org!
I will meet you on the server. Bye
Posted by avatar
pant2002
Level 1 : New Miner

8 replies

You've narrowed down to a single reply tree. Click here to return to full comment list.
03/04/2014 5:30 pm
Level 3 Apprentice Crafter
ryanlikeschips1
Your IGN
[ryanlikeschips1]

Why I should Pick you
i had my own server a while ago though it got shut down to lack of funds im responsible and trustworthy run me though some tests if needed

What position
admin if avalible

If running for admin, be sure to tell any plugins you know really well or any suggestions
well multiverse or towny
03/04/2014 7:25 pm
Level 1 New Miner
pant2002
You seem fit for the job! I will meet you on the server, maybe tomorrow at 3:50 P.M.

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2018
planetminecraft.com

Welcome