*SURVIVAL SMP* {DISCORD ONLY} *STILL ACCEPTING*

Heathxr's Avatar Heathxr9/30/17 3:26 pm
2 emeralds 371 7
10/8/2017 2:31 pm
Yolowizard124's Avatar Yolowizard124
Hello, my name is Heather, and you're watching Disney Channel...

Ok, that was a joke, but my name is Heather, and I am planning on opening an SMP. I hadn't decided what version or what plugins just yet only because I want to have people I know are going to play before I purchase the server because it would be pretty sad if I bought a server and turned out that no one was interested you know? So basically what I am looking for is some cool people who enjoy vanilla Minecraft with a couple of plugins as much as me! If you think you might be interested, keep reading ayyy. (also I'm not looking for exactly experienced players just chill people who can have fun)

SOME REQUIREMENTS:

• You must be between the ages of 14-18
  • You must have good memes and jokes or insta ban
  • You must respect everyone and be a good sport
  • You must be active, or I will remove you (unless you have a reason then chill I gotcha)

APPLICATION:

IGN:

Name (What you prefer to be called):

Timezone:

How active can you be?:

What is your favourite joke?:

What are your favourite things to do in Minecraft?:

Will you be able to join calls?:

Some cool interesting things about yourself that will make me want to add you:
Heathxr
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/08/2017 2:31 pmhistory
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Yolowizard124
APPLICATION:

IGN:Yolowizard124

Name (What you prefer to be called): Yolo but really anything

Timezone: Central time

How active can you be?: Very

What is your favourite joke?: Any Shrek meme ever

What are your favourite things to do in Minecraft?:Exploring, Building and making farms/Redstone

Will you be able to join calls?: Sometimes, 98% of the time on wensdays and Sundays

Some cool interesting things about yourself that will make me want to add you: Well i have been playing minecraft since 1.5(Around 2013), I Am quite good with redstone and farms, i play piano and Have been preparing to start making videos on youtube(Getting screen recorders and a good microphone), Also I'm home schooled.

10/04/2017 4:49 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
wcnderbcy
Minecraft IGN: wcnderbcy

Name (What you prefer to be called): im uncomfortable with people knowing my name on the internet so i just go by Wonder

Timezone: Pacific time

How active can you be?: Pretty active

What is your favourite joke?: dad jokes and memes

What are your favourite things to do in Minecraft?: explore and pvp

Will you be able to join calls?: yes frequently

Some cool interesting things about yourself that will make me want to add you: I do digital art and piano ye :)
09/30/2017 11:25 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
S1nekel
IGN: S1nekel

Name (What you prefer to be called): Aaron is my real name but call me anything you want,

Timezone: pst

How active can you be?: Almost everyday

What is your favourite joke?: All my favorite jokes are videos soo

What are your favourite things to do in Minecraft?: Freedom of creativity

Will you be able to join calls?: Of course, got myself a fancy mic for a reason.

Some cool interesting things about yourself that will make me want to add you: This question is difficult to answer, I find a lot of things interesting but that doesnt make it interesting to you. I find sports, and video games equally as fun. Sports has gotten too easy for me so ive moved onto video games to cure my never ending hunger for improvement. Im probably gonna start stream/ recording with my buddies.
09/30/2017 5:21 pm
Level 1 : New System
zminrugnien
IGN: NathanMontiel or Punnduh (I have multiple accounts, but my main account is NathanMontiel)

Name (What you prefer to be called): Punnduh. Pronunciation: Pun - duh

Timezone:Pacific Time

How active can you be?:Quite active, around 3 hours a day, probably a bit more on weekends

What is your favourite joke?: well i like all types of jokes and puns (hence my name) but i love dark humor the most.

What are your favourite things to do in Minecraft?: PvP and building.

Will you be able to join calls?:Yes

Some cool interesting things about yourself that will make me want to add you: well first of all my name is funny as hell, second of all i'm a quite nice person and just love to talk and hang out with people.
09/30/2017 5:25 pm
Level 1 : New System
zminrugnien
oh i also make texture packs.......
09/30/2017 4:57 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Miner
Only The Best
IGN: OnlyTheBest

Name (What you prefer to be called): Best (because im the best)

Timezone: +-00:00

How active can you be?: half an hour a day possibly

What is your favourite joke?: Whats brown and sticky? - A stick!

What are your favourite things to do in Minecraft?: Fish

Will you be able to join calls?: Sure

Some cool interesting things about yourself that will make me want to add you: Im Polish, I like in England... Add me on discord.... : OnlyTheBest#9595
09/30/2017 4:46 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Its_Atka
IGN: Its_Atka

Name (What you prefer to be called): Atka is fine. (not my real name)

Timezone: Eastern

How active can you be?: Considering school hours, I can be on whenever. 5~6 hours daily

What is your favourite joke?: What caused this stain on the couch? The blood of Jesus Christ.
Any dark humoured pun/meme would gain my interest.

What are your favourite things to do in Minecraft?: I enjoy simple PvE survival with a group of people. I also like PvP, I'm just trash at it.

Will you be able to join calls?: Yes, however, there are sometimes certain situations where I might have to mute my mic or something of that nature.

Some cool interesting things about yourself that will make me want to add you: I recently got back into playing Minecraft a few days ago. I stopped playing after two or three years. That was at the end of 2015. I'm just looking for a new group of friends to hang out with since my old guild is dead.

Also, I swear I'm not this uptight, I'm rather chill it's just my writing is not.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome