Tekkit Faction Recriutment

mooseears's Avatar mooseears3/3/13 2:06 pm
3/3/2013 2:45 pm
mooseears's Avatar mooseears
I recently like just made a tekkit faction and are hopping some people could join me.

the ip is: litentg.no-ip.org [its recently closed for fixing but will be back up]
Here are the spots

Owner:mooseears
Co-owner:
Head-Builder
Builder
General
Warrior
Miner

Those are spots open if I need to make more I will

App
Username?
Position
Have you played tekkit before?:
Why do you want to be in this faction?
What will you do for this faction
Why do you want the job you choose?
Do you have sykpe?

Good Luck
mooseears
Level 19 : Journeyman Archer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/03/2013 2:45 pm
mooseears
you do know this is for a faction
03/03/2013 2:37 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Domo_Killa
Applying for: Co-Owner
Name: Personal Information (Tell you another time)
IGN: GreenMonster3333
Maturity: 10/10
Timezone: Eastern Standard
Nationality: Canadian
Previous positions: Head Admin On two servers Admin on 4 And Mod on 6
Current positions: I Own a server but mine is a vanilla and I kind of abandon it and now I'm looking for more in muti-player minecraft admin on
Permission knowledge: Extensive since ran my own server for a while.
command knowledge: I know most of the commands for the plugins that I use. (World Edit, World Guard, Essentials, LWC,Bending, Votifier, Factions, Core Protect, Almost any plugin I can figure out.
Reason we should pick you:
Well let me start out I'm 15 years of age I have a 10/10 maturity. I respect every person with the most upright respect and never less,When a player is abusing any staff like a mod or trainee this is not acceptable like asking for items or cussing intensely at them I will mute them or kick them depending on how intense it was or is and then tell what they had done wrong in order for me to take action so that they don't make the mistake again (the rules are the most essential part of a server) I can keep my cool in the toughest of situations and can be a strong leader I'm very good with permissions. If the owner or Whomever cannot Figure out how to use a plugin feel free to ask me I will figure out how to use any plugin. I think I'm a good builder I have built a few spawns in my day and new server build like statue's of the owner and/or shops. I have also run my own server when 1.2.5 was still the latest version and it was a quite a success (I couldnt afford to keep it up longer). I obey ever rank higher than me always and anytime if not to do this I will be honest to the owner that I have done so and prepare for a punishment (I will probably not disrespect anyone) , I also take both sides of a story before I take action. I get along with almost everyone even if they have made a bad first impression on me. Well thank you for reading this I hope you consider me to be apart of the staff on your server.
Additional Info ~
What makes you better than the rest:I have been playing minecraft for 2 years I know every single bukkit command there is inside out I have been using bukkit since 1.7 beta and I know almost every single plugin command also I have helped many people this is fun because you know that you have helped someone today.
How do you resolve issues: First of all I will take both sides of the 'story' and listen to both of the players When people are fighting it can be a tough situation it varies between the extreme swearer's and the one's that love to annoy staff in these situations I will remind them of the rules and teleport them to spawn, to continue this action they will be muted to exceed this kicked and/or banned
Experience:I have ran my owner server it was just a server for friends though, I have been staff on about 8 servers and have set up the whole ranks system on two, and Have been Co-owner on 2 really good servers, Head Admin on 3, Admin on 5 mod on 2, Trial mod on 1, and head mod on 1 but overall if i get staff on your server it would make my day because your server exceeds the rest
Why you want this rank?:I want to find a server where everyone is really nice and I can know that i'm helping out everyone on the server whenever I can but, also having fun like building, pvp, raiding.
Will you abuse powers: No I have been asked this alot and some people would have trust issues with promoting me but i just say why would I still be on your server, why would i be helping people right now if i was gonna cause chaos and why would i treat everyone with respect these are thing i do on every server i join if i fail to do one of these i will try to undo my action and be honest about it,but power abusing is one thing I will never do if i got admin on a server why would you want to abuse when you got lucky enough to get the postion on a great and friendly server there is no reason to abuse and I always hate people that do abuse, if i did which i will never do i would be honest because lying gets you no where I can be on every day almost.
P.S for communication skill I think 10/10 my Emotional quotation is 125. That is IQ but instead of knowledge from books it's knowledge on how peoples emotions work.
03/03/2013 2:36 pm
mooseears
Bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome