Deleted

anonpmc690561's Avatar anonpmc6905613/30/15 1:01 pm
4/3/2015 2:47 am
davidris's Avatar davidris
[deleted]
anonpmc690561
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/03/2015 2:47 am
Level 1 : New Miner
davidris
Name:David

IGN:davidris

Position Applying For:Admin

Why do you want to become staff?:In my Opinion i believe that this server should have more staff as we have currently loads of people playing on this server.I have truly experienced what being a moderator is like and it is tough work.I would love to help this community as this server shares a great community as well as Great support.All of our staff are keeping this server alive and if i were a part of it it will improve greatly.I will support the Community and always treat players with the same care as other players do.I will also ban those nasty players who wants to ruin our greatly server and ruin the fun enjoyable time the players are having.This server is indeed very enjoyable as there is many things to do such as killing and gaining new achievements.I will always listen to my Staff and do what is right for this server.I will indeed share a great support of heart to those who want to ask me questions.I will always be there for the server.I would love to see the server with another Staff member.This server also has a great motivation towards those who are applying as they might become what they dreamed of and with all the support they have they can achieve it.This server shares a great support for those who are applying because the staff always make it possible and Its not always about being staff its about whether u are qualified for staff or not since the fact many users want to become staff and it is not possible for them to be at all henceforth the fact that most of them dont get promoted up.What i would like to say is Staff means a lot to me because being staff is like being the adult of your family and that whatever you do affects the players as well and as i previously talked about my experience with staff i wanted to take a moment in saying that being staff is not just about banning or tempban etc,but its about you taking action and pride in the server.It will clearly depend on the drastic actions I take on the server for example I will Ban those nasty players from making our server seem unfair and I will also take my responsibilty to check each persons apps/ban appeals etc.I will make a positive impact towards the server and I hope the other people who are applying will also.I always think that the server is growing and it is thanks to our staff members and all the donators.I would also thank the staff for this opportunity to seek out to our players who want to become staff and always use their responsibilities to help others in case of need.

Do you have any useful skills?:Yes I do have usefull skills as I can ban players if they are hacking and the most useful skill I would rather use in a situation is always the helping skill because that skill for me means a lot and it will always help others.

Do you have any building experience?:Well not really that much building experience but what i can do is follow other instructions for building and copy what they do on one side or the other.I am really good when it comes to helping others with the builds other than that yea.

Why should we accept you as a staff member?:On a maturity level of 1/10 im probably one of the most maturest people on earth since I can handle situations carefully unlike other staff which some they cant.Im on the maturity scale a 9 because i used to be staff on a different server for 1 week with around 40 people on daily.Im really popular as staff and being the server administrator i do have some tips and tricks up my sleeve.I can speak proper english fluently and always can help others in need.I will never abuse ever as admin.

End Of app
04/03/2015 1:09 am
melonbaccaMC
Name:Joshua
IGN:melonbaccaMC
Position Applying For:head-helper or jsut helper
Why do you want to become staff?:because I liek helpign people
Do you have any useful skills?:building and being helpfull
Do you have any building experience?yes I do I have made alto of pixel art
Why should we accept you as a staff member?I a ma nice loyal builder jsut wanting to help
04/03/2015 12:23 am
stilldrop1
its kinda short and gets straight to the point
04/03/2015 12:22 am
stilldrop1
Name:Caleb Tomlinson
IGN: stilldrop1
Position Applying For:Admin
Why do you want to become staff?I would like to join your servers staff team because i feel that i could be useful to you and the players. Because of my experience of being an admin i know the basic guidelines of being an admin
Do you have any useful skills?Yes i have good co-operation skills, patience, and willing to be strict and enforce the servers rules and guidelines am
Do you have any building experience?No
Why should we accept you as a staff member?You should consider accepting me as a staff member because of my skills and experience on the job.
I hope you Consider adding me to your staff team
Thank's Caleb
04/03/2015 12:17 am
stilldrop1
i simply just overlooked the template because i have found that you have a better chance of getting the spot when thinking outside the box i completely understand why you didn't except my application
04/03/2015 12:20 am
anonpmc690561
[deleted]
04/03/2015 12:15 am
stilldrop1
ok may i try again?
04/03/2015 12:16 am
anonpmc690561
[deleted]
04/03/2015 12:09 am
stilldrop1
==Applying Rank Admin Or Head Admin==
Skype Name:calebdoesmc
Microphone:yes
Timezone:Central
In Game Name:stilldrop1
Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server?if so what for?:No i have never been banned
Maturity Level: ?/10 Why did you pick that level of maturity? 9/10 i like to joke around and have fun and still do my job.
Trustworthiness: ?/10 why did you pick that level of trustworthiness? 10/10
Previous experience:I have been an admin on about 5 other servers
Times you'll be online around? Well i will be on about 5hrs everyday but school is about to start so i will be at school from 7:00 am -5:00pm
What version of minecraft did you start playing in?I started playing when minecraft was first ever released to the public so you might call me an elder
Why should we pick you?Well i am a very friendly person im great with handling tough situations and im good with plugins
Extra information about you ie:Sports what you do in spare time ect:I mostly play minecraft i also enjoy playing xbox and playing football
What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them?:Patience is key and Youre were once just like them so keep calm
Anything else we should know?:Well im currently Having some family issues
5 Reasons to why we should make you admin:#1Im great with Most major plugins #2 Im very handy #3 Im very trustworthy #4 I know how to handle major problems #5Im very usefull
What skills do you have that will make you an outstanding Admin: I have been admin on around 5 other servers and so i have a basic idea of what being an admin means
What makes you stand out:Im one of a kind i like most things no one would think of liking
04/03/2015 12:14 am
anonpmc690561
[deleted]
04/02/2015 11:38 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
EternallyCold
Name: Jessie
IGN:ShadowDZ
Position Applying For: Head Admin
Why do you want to become staff? I believe you should choose me because of the following reasons

* When it comes to being staff on a minecraft server, i am very professional and i try and help everybody i can, a staff's job is to look after the server and help the players out and to also be very professional while doing their job

* When im playing on the server, i help people doing whatever they need to the best of my ability, i would help them rankup if needed or do some things for them. i believe that i would make a good helper because im very mature for my age, i help people wherever i can and with all the people that know me on the server, they know that i am very fun to play with
Do you have any useful skills? my main skill is watching each and every player making sure they dont hack or break any rules
Do you have any building experience? No and the reason for this is because i config my own servers and ask friends to build for me
Why should we accept you as a staff member? I have lots of staff experience. I have owned my own servers as well as being staff on others as well. I was Head Mod on a prison server called "The Silence Networks", but it had shutdown due to personal problems with the owner. That server was up for a year and had about 30+ players per day playing. I have also been Moderator, Admin and even co owner on some other servers but they were small servers and they had been run by players who didnt have much experience in running minecraft servers. My experience with minecraft servers has gotten better over the years i have played minecraft. i have played lots of servers and i have noticed that each server has its own way of running it. I am the kind of person who wants to help out in any way i can because its just how i am. i don't like griefers/admin abusers and when i see someone doing the wrong thing i ask them not to do it or i will report them to the owners and the forums. if they were to continue breaking the rules/abusing i would contact the owner immediately and let him know the player/s that have been griefing/abusing. im not the kind of person to go around and grief people, this is because i have had my own servers griefed/hacked/destroyed by people i have trusted. this has lead me to have trust issues with people on minecraft due to this problem
04/02/2015 11:15 pm
grlinko115
Name: Grant

IGN: Grlinko115

Position Applying For: Mod

Why do you want to become staff?
Look. Shit is going to hit the fan at one point or another. This is minecraft, what'd you expect. When this does happen, you need someone to grab control and get people back in line. Whether it's jailing them, muting them, or even banning them, you have to show them who's boss. With that being said, I'm fully qualified for this position. I've been a mentor/mof on a large ftb smp server before. I am also trusted on another server.

Do you have any useful skills?
Don't know how to type code but if there's an error with the game on a mac, I'm your man. I've fixed plenty of macs to run modded minecraft whether its because the game wont load or there's a corrupted error when starting up, I gotchu.

Do you have any building experience?
Don't worry about my building skills, if you need something built I can do it. If you need further proof, i built the Gate of Ishtar in MC.

Why should we accept you as a staff member?
Look. If I haven't convinced you yet, just give me some time on the server and you'll see. I like to have fun, I'll pull pranks, I'll do whatever, but when it comes down to business I'll crack down on the guilty and I'll help those in need. I would also live stream the server and upload to youtube.
04/02/2015 11:31 pm
anonpmc690561
[deleted]
04/01/2015 11:31 pm
anonpmc690561
[deleted]
03/31/2015 12:54 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Toast
BigLogs
zapmaster14Hello all, Sorry for the long response time!

Logan, Your application is great as well. I think Head Moderator will suit you the best!

I have no problems with this. Thank you!
03/31/2015 12:05 pm
anonpmc690561
[deleted]
03/31/2015 12:20 pm
KRHarrywb9
Thank you Very much, You have made my day!

Any extra-details? Send them on Skype?,

Thank you Very Much.
03/31/2015 10:54 am
KRHarrywb9
Name: Harry

IGN: Harrywb9

Position Applying For: Head-Administrator

I want to become Staff for quite a few reasons, first and foremost being that I feel like I could help out the community better with the position. I also think that I could help out users a lot more on the forums with the rank, such as dealing with player reports or stopping large or disrespectful arguments in addition to what I do already. Nobody has my account password now, and my computer is password protected.
If I were to become a head-administrator, I would strive to do my best to assist the community and it's players as a whole, weather it be on the forums, in game, or anywhere else someone may need help. I would do my best to provide answers to questions, catch and discipline rule breakers, or just help out with those day to day problems in people's lives. I would try my best to log on as much as possible keep the server a clean, safe place for all people of all ages.

I know Universal Bukkit Code, And i have had unto 5 Year's of Coding Experience ( Bukkit ), Im very well grammar'd and would make the staff team look very smart and education and most importantly, Professional!

I have a very shallow building experience with only building medieval house or shops! Im not a builder and either a Developer or a person to manage certain aspects of the server!
I.E. Staff!

I like helping other people and making a name for my self in the Community!
And i've had many experiences outside minecraft that are professional, and minecraft but i did not note the Minecraft server's because of the privacy and I'm advertising.
• A third experience I had was that I was a school senator for my school. I learned from this position how to manage high positions of authority, another quality I think would be beneficial as staff.
• As for online moderation experience, I moderated a small FSX (Microsoft Flight Simulator X) community, with around 700 members for a period of time. In this system, the administrators chose the moderators, we didn't apply. I was chosen, and offered the position, which I believe says something about my abilities as a moderator. A few months later, the community was disbanded when the owner quit, and I lost my job there.
• I also moderated a Plazmaburst (online game) community, with around 40 people. I quit when I stopped playing the game.
03/30/2015 11:08 pm
T2GSuper
Name: Dylan
Age: 12 (Please do not deny my application because of age, I am mature and can do as I am told and be able to have good grammar.
IGN: T2GSuper
Position Applying For: Moderator or Head-Moderator
Why do you want to become staff? Because I want to see this server grow and become a big server with plenty of players and i want to know that i was a part of it and i can respect that
Do you have any useful skills? Yes, I can quickly help players with there needs and questions and provide information to new players.
Do you have any building experience? Yes, I have built for a few servers, all of which I completed my build.
Why should we accept you as a staff member? Because i want to be part of the servers community and help others. I feel like I want to help this server become big and great and enjoyable!

Thanks for reading my application and I hope your server strives with or without me!
03/30/2015 10:55 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Toast
BigLogs
Name: Logan

IGN: LOLxxGamer (I know, it's silly)

Position Applying For: Anything with plenty of moderation. Maybe Head Administrator?

Why do you want to become staff? I want to become satff, because as of right now, I have nothing going for me. I wanted to become part of a cool community and help it out with the talents I have grown over the past few years. I am looking for a way to put my skills to use and eliminate all the boredom of my life.

Do you have any useful skills? I have high moderation skills as I was part of the Mods of a popular game and forum: http://forum.toribash.com/ Even though this isn't related to Minecraft, it still shows how much experience I have in a professional field. Toribash has well over 3 million total members and is still growing to this date. I am also learning several programming languages (HTML, JavaScript, Python, Css, C++, ect).

Do you have any building experience? Not necessarily, but I can adapt.

Why should we accept you as a staff member? As you can tell, I am one of the more experienced and professional people out there. I can bring my talents from Toribash to the field of Minecraft to provide the most friendly and fun community.

Extra notes: I have worked with Prison, Survival, and other server.
03/30/2015 10:44 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior
T00xFasTxFoRxYoU
Name: My name is Cavan.
IGN: TheGaelicPotato
Position Applying For: Anything that you will think suits me.
Why do you want to become staff? I want to become Staff to help the server grow big and grow into a nice community! I believe this server has the potential to become big.. Even the application is more professional than many other servers. I think the server can outgrow it's potential with the right management and Staff members and I believe I can greatly help the server!
Do you have any useful skills? I'm very kind and polite to people, I can talk to people and calm them then or talk them out of making a mistake or bad decision which may harm others. I get along well with anyone. I'm fun to play and to talk to, I always want to make friends! I always welcome players and treat everyone with respect! I also know how to setup plugins and permissions as I ran my own few servers in the past!
Do you have any building experience? I built a town hall that I can send you on Skype but I don't claim to be an expert.
Why should we accept you as a staff member? I believe you should accept me because I am dedicated to a server if the Owner is. I will try to spend all my time trying to improve the server if the Owner is dedicated to making his server better too. I hate when Owners make a server and never comunicate with anyone and the server dies out. I want to help grow this server as much as I can! I'm very friendly and polite and I try to use good grammar! I never abuse any powers that the Owner shall give me if accepted and I treat everyone with respect! As I said.. I will be dedicated to the server and I will become addicted to being apart of it and will try my best to keep it running but only if the Owner is dedicated on keeping the server running!
03/30/2015 10:21 pm
anonpmc690561
[deleted]
03/30/2015 7:47 pm
Level 1 : New Network
vashupt
Name: Vash
IGN: vashupt
Position Applying For: It doesn't matter, I just want to help.
Why do you want to become staff? I want to help new communities now. I'm tired of hosting my own servers.
Do you have any useful skills? I know how to configure permissions and code some plugins.
Do you have any building experience? Some, not here for that though. I prefer to stay back and code, instead of playing.
Why should we accept you as a staff member? Im mature and I'm ready to help. I have Skype, TS and a working mic
03/30/2015 7:56 pm
anonpmc690561
[deleted]
03/30/2015 7:22 pm
Level 20 : Expert Ninja
AznNinja_
Name: Cha Yang
IGN: AznNinja_
Position Applying For: Any position that you provide for me
Why do you want to become staff?: I want to become staff because I want to help the server out by using my knowledge for plugins and managing plugins and configuring them for the server. Also i want to become staff because i have a lot of potential with servers because i have owned my own server before and it was a prison server which was successful for a year and a half and made about 1,000 US Dollars.
Do you have any useful skills?: configuring/managing plugins and i love to help others.
Do you have any building experience?: Not much of a good builder
Why should we accept you as a staff member?: You should accept me because not because I have experience but because i am honest and a hard working person that loves to configure/manage plugins and help players out with whatever they are in need of help with.
03/30/2015 6:46 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Warrior
nqh2001
Name: Noah Henshaw

IGN: Pandaza

Position Applying For: Admin

Why do you want to become staff? To help the server get more people and protect it from hackers spammers and the nasty player we al dont like to deal with.

Do you have any useful skills? I am very patient. I can watch over 30 people at a time and i am not only very good with redstone i am a coder and can supply useful plugins.

Do you have any building experience? Yes, I enjoy building cool and amazing things with creative. I also like building spawns.

Why should we accept you as a staff member? It is your choice but i love servers and helping people in need,when they have a question or just need help. I am calm and patient and would love to be a part of your admin team. Thanks for your time
03/30/2015 6:45 pm
EliteCoder4You
Name: Jared
IGN: Artifeix
Position Applying For: Developer
Why do you want to become staff? I want to help Minecraft Community!
Do you have any useful skills? 4 Years Java and 2 Years HTML/CSS/PhP
Do you have any building experience? Not at all
Why should we accept you as a staff member? I want to help make minecraft communities the best as possible
03/30/2015 6:43 pm
sonicobunny
Name: Kaitlyn
IGN: xXIAmPotatoXx
Position Applying For: Admin Or Helper
Why do you want to become staff? Because I Always Love To Help A New Server That Needs Staff, Being Helpful Is A Number 1 For Me.
Do you have any useful skills? I Am Great At Detecting Rule Breakers Such As Spammers, Advertisers, And Hackers. I Can Also Be Online At Any Time Due To Me Being Homeschooled.
Do you have any building experience? I Am A Pretty Good Builder, All My Friends Think So. I Would Give My Building Skill An 8/10
Why should we accept you as a staff member: I Should Be Picked Because I Am A Great Person Who Is Fun To Talk To. I Am Also Very Mature And Will NOT Stand For A Player Breaking The Rules. If You Pick Me I Will Help Players With Their Problems As Well As Donate To The Server When I Can And Try To Be The Best Staff Player I Can Be.
03/30/2015 6:33 pm
Level 20 : Expert Network
AwakenedRelic75 Mods
Name: James
IGN: AwesomeDino04
Position Applying For: Administrator
Why do you want to become staff?: I believe that with more power I can make sure that all hackers and griefers are brought to justice. but most of all I can see what people are doing with commands such as command spy if you have it. I also like to see what other admins are doing instead of tpaing and waiting for responces in 5 minutes and just tp with /tp.
Do you have any useful skills? Yes I do! I can go undercover and found out what players are doing and I will try and do jobs all staff back out on.
Do you have any building experience? Yes, I can build robots but not good redstone ones.
Why should we accept you as a staff member? well its already explained in why do you want to be staff. but if you want I can tell you ingame
Anything else: Yes, I do abuse A tiny bit but its because I test commands. forgive me if I make a mistake, I also loove to go undercover

This Is my Reapply.
03/30/2015 6:18 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
HER0BRlNE
Name: Adam Safie

IGN: Nassky
Position Applying For: Administrator or Developer

I want to help this server grow and become popular. I will take disciplinary action after the 3rd warning of people spamming/hacking/or anything against the rules.

I know how to build, if there is not enough builders, you can always tell me to build and I will do so. I am a good and respectful staff members, as I have moderated and developed a lot of servers in the past. I am very good at configuring plugins.

Yes I do have building experience. On mostly all of my servers I've been staff on, I usually build everything, moderate everything, and do a lot of things on my own. But that's just because I was the developer. None of the owners on my servers I'm staff on like people who build stuff, mostly because they just aren't good at building, so he tells me to do it and I do it.

I believe for you to accept me as a staff member, is because I respect people but sometimes, if people get on my nerves, break the rules, or something we do not tolerate, I will take action. I am a very nice guy to be with. I am good around a bunch of people. I will keep everything in order along with some other staff members, the guy above me sure knows what he's doing.

Thank you for reading my application, even if I do not get accepted, I will respect your choice. Thank you once again, I can't wait to be apart of this community!

- Adam - Nassky
03/30/2015 5:55 pm
RektSai
Name: Thomas Sanders

IGN: RektSai

Position Applying For: Admin

Why do you want to become staff? To help the server grow and become bigger and better! I love to help people out and would love to be part of your staff team.
To oppose any and all hackers / spammers in the server.

Do you have any useful skills? Handle Large groups of people, and Am patient to handle pesky disrespectful players. Making new friends, friendly. I'm also a very patient person.

Do you have any building experience? No, I do not really have a great creative mind to build well enough.

Why should we accept you as a staff member? I believe you should accept me as a staff member because I can withstand a large bunch of people and can help around the server with anything needed. I love to make new friends and am a friendly BUT strict person. I keep order in the server when needed and bring humor along with it.
03/30/2015 6:03 pm
anonpmc690561
[deleted]
03/30/2015 1:09 pm
Level 20 : Expert Network
AwakenedRelic75 Mods
Name: James
IGN: AwesomeDino04
Position Applying For: Head Admin
Why do you want to become staff?: I believe that with more power I can make sure that all hackers and griefers but most of all I can see what people are doing with commands such as command spy
Do you have any useful skills? Yes I do! I can go undercover and found out what players are doing and I will try and do jobs all staff back out on.
Do you have any building experience? Yes, I can build robots but not good redstone ones.
Why should we accept you as a staff member? well its already explained in why do you want to be staff. but if you want I can tell you ingame
03/30/2015 5:45 pm
anonpmc690561
[deleted]
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome