TFRCraft Now Recruiting!

Crystalian1's Avatar Crystalian16/22/13 4:48 am
1 emeralds 91
Hi, I'm Crystalian1 and I've been hosting servers for 2 years now. I used to host private servers for me and my friends to play. I also belong to a community called the Six Kingdoms (thesixkingdoms.g.nfoservers.com), and we have really hard-working admins and moderators. However, I've recently moved to a new host and this new host allows me to have more than 10 slots (The amount I had before) for a better price. Now, I would want to make my server go public. I need Builders that knows how to build like Hypixel (I'm exaggerating), Moderators who can take over the server when I'm asleep, and Administrators who knows command blocks, essential plugins for servers, worldguard, worldedit, voxelsniper, and a little bit of Permissions. If you meet one of these standards, please create an application on this forum and visit the server to test your lag, and see whether I like you or not.

Here are some requirements you yourself need to qualify:
- Age 13 or above
- Have some kind of experience being a moderator of administrator on another server
- Know how to speak English
- Perhaps Bilingual
- Won't be too mad when I change your rank or do something bad to you (I like to troll)

Now I shall tell you about my server:
Address: 198.23.130.53:25565
RAM: 3 GB
Slots: 100
Online-Mode: False
FTP Access: Available
Control Panel: Available
Console Access: Unavailable
MySQL: Unavailable

That's about it. So leave me a reply with this Application Form.

* - Not
Required

IGN: (In Game Name)
Languages You Speak Fluenty:
Timezone & Your Location: Check It http://www.timeanddate.com/time/map/
Job You Want: [Builder] [Moderator] [Administrator]
Your Experience(s):
*Anything Else?:

Thanks!
Crystalian1
P.S. If I do not reply on Minecraft Forums for more than 1 day, Send me your application to my inbox: kyleyin1999@gmail.com
Crystalian1
Level 14 : Journeyman Pokemon