[ZA] ~The Colony (Survival Economy Apocalypse)

RynzAMasta007's Avatar RynzAMasta00710/9/13 1:33 am
1 emeralds 128

Please visit my new Zombie Apocalypse Survival Economy world.
This is a great 20 slot server with regular users already signing on everyday and a small staff that are more focused on playing the game over standing around spouting off rules and demanding order.
My staff are new. My server is new. This server is very well maintained and very well managed by my light duty staff and myself. This server is super stable and is so well maintained it never crashes or lags up. I am constantly monitoring even when im away. The hardware I use is super cooled and well maintained.

About the server-
ARENA's
This server has 5 Mob arenas, 2 DeathMatch arena's and 1 CTF arena at the moment. The server was launched 2 weeks ago and arena's are constantly being added. Infection Arena's are being built at this moment.

MOBS
I have some great plug-ins im working with here as well that give mobs special enchanted drop items, extra items and armors. My mobs also have abilities that can cause all sorts effects when players engage them. Besides dropping cool stuff, they also carry their own armor and weapons. This is a zombie apocalypse and every night you could be over taken by mass hordes of zombies. Special mobs also roam around that are incredibly strong and have their own special loot drops. Herobrine is also roaming around building temples, haunting players and even attacking them. Have you ever been buried alive? ...it happens.

Its really easy to get started and you collect great rewards quickly. The only hard part is staying alive. really.
IP Address and More Info here-
http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/za-the-colony/
RynzAMasta007
Level 49 : Master Architect