The Core Factions | Positions Open

Foosky's Avatar Foosky12/20/15 5:56 pm
12/22/2015 5:22 pm
Foosky's Avatar Foosky

The Core Factions

The Core is a new factions server in development. But we are not any factions server. We are a highly professional factions server that will be in development for quite some time. We need some very important positions, that will come with great rewards. This is truly the start of something big. Not just a little server owned by a kid saying that it will be big, this will legitimately be a wonderful thing. But none of this will be possible with great people from the community offering to help. The Core will be a large factions server with its own unique attributes. We have tried things in the past, such as a network, "The Core Network" it was unsuccessful. We tried a minigames server, "The Core MG" it was also unsuccessful. The reason I have decided to run a factions server is because the wonderful man who was volunteered to be the host would be inconvenienced by the pricing. I never want to put pressure for money on hosts. We will have spectacular builds from our build team, wonderful plugins from our dev team, and amazing artwork from our GFX designers. This is going to be a massive project and we need all the help we can get.

The System

There are currently two owners. ZaKilla and Foosky. Foosky is the owner that deals with most of the in-game issues, such as setting things up, helping with builds, and managing things. ZaKilla is the behind-the-scenes Owner. He keeps the server running, installs plugins, and checks for issues. Both are equal in ownership.
We will have a Build team, Management team (Admins, Moderators, Helpers), a Developer team (Web Developer, Plugin Developer), a YouTube team, and a GFX team (Logo Designers, Event Art Designers, Digital Poster Designers).

Positions Currently Open

Management Team

Click to reveal
Name:
Age: (Requirements: Admin = 16+, Moderator = 15 +, Helper = 14+)
Experience:
Reason for Applying:
Position: (Admin <No longer needed>, Moderator, Helper)

Build Team

Click to reveal
Name:
Experience:
Reason for Applying:
Proof of work: (Required, no exceptions)

Development Team

Click to reveal
Name:
Experience:
Reason for Applying:
Type of Developer: (Plugin Developer, Web Developer)
Languages Known:
Proof of work: (Required no exceptions)

Graphic Design Team

Click to reveal
Name:
Experience:
Reason for Applying:
Type of Designer: (Logo Designer, Digital Poster Designer, Event Art Designer)
Proof of work: (Required no exceptions)

YouTube Team

Click to reveal
Name:
Experience:
Reason for Applying:
Channel:
Subscriber Count: (100 minimum)

By applying for a position on The Core Factions, you, the applicant, understand that this is voluntary work and no pay will be necessary whatsoever. You will stay dedicated to this project and understand that if you are not, removal from The Core Factions will be necessary. You will never abuse the trust you have with the owners and The Core as an organization. You understand that if you fail to meet these requirements, removal from The Core Factions will be necessary.

- A message will be sent to you via skype from Foosky if your application has been approved. If not, you will not hear back from us.
Foosky
Level 9 : Apprentice Ranger

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/22/2015 5:22 pm
Foosky
Come on guys! We need as many applicants as we can get!
12/22/2015 2:11 pm
Foosky
bump
12/22/2015 12:31 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Eagle65Eyes
We are still in need of Staff! And Devs!
12/22/2015 11:25 am
Eagle65Eyes
bump
12/22/2015 9:31 am
Foosky
Many positions still open!
12/21/2015 10:49 pm
Eagle65Eyes
bump
12/21/2015 7:53 pm
Arukuto
Name: Arcturus Chung Lee (Nickname) Archie
Experience: built for over 5 servers
Reason for Applying: wanted to professional build for a server
Proof of work: (Required, no exceptions) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCvYsT ... SXv2vDlMaw

-Applying for build team// Wondering about Youtube Tean
12/21/2015 8:08 pm
Foosky
Contacted
12/21/2015 7:16 pm
nicknick21
Name:Nicknick21 IGN
Experience: I've been Mod on several smaller servers, Helper on a large server, Guard on 2 different prison servers,and build on a small server
Reason for Applying: I got back into MC just 2 months ago after not playing for a good bit. I noticed all my old servers had either gone down hill, or all my old buddies were gone, therefore I would like to restart on another server, and if this server will be as great as you say, I would love to be a part of it.
Position:Moderater, or Helper. Whatever is needed.
12/21/2015 8:08 pm
Foosky
Contacted
12/21/2015 7:04 pm
Cryskokid100
Name: Cryskokid100 (Matt)
Experience: I've been an Admin/Mod on multiple servers (MC and Garry's Mod). I used to deal with people breaking the rules on a daily basis and always provided the correct punishment when necessary. However, I am still fair and always check to make sure that the offence was real and was committed by the person in question.
Reason for Applying: Looking to help people out, make new friends, and have fun in the process
Position: Administrator (If still attainable)/Moderator
12/21/2015 8:07 pm
Foosky
Contacted
12/21/2015 6:55 pm
Foosky
Still looking for devs, moderators, helpers, youtubers, and builders! Come apply!
12/21/2015 4:57 pm
Eagle65Eyes
bump
12/21/2015 3:56 pm
Foosky
Keep those applications coming guys!
12/21/2015 2:47 pm
Eagle65Eyes
bump
12/21/2015 1:52 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
DrKillWil
Name: Will.

Experience: So I've been doing admin and moderation in minecraft for around 4 years now. During this time I've been staff on one server or another, and I've gained experience with many things now. I've also done moderation of websites, and other games. This may not seem quite so applicable to minecraft but it does help general skills and people skills more then you would assume.

Reason for Applying: I just really enjoy moderating and having fun on factions servers. I like to help people out and punish people not doing the right thing. I also think that I could really help this server grow and expand. I would really like to do and see that happen as well. After reading your post it seems like you really wish the server to be well run and professional, which is something I would love after being staff on so many kids servers that die in a month.

Position: I am interested in the admin position however I will settle for whatever you think I am most suited for.

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon.
12/21/2015 1:40 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
LethalGamez
Name: Dakota
IGN: dakotadew
Experience: Owner of several different servers (mainly factions). I have been Head Admin on a Prison Server and on a few factions servers as admin. I am very good with commands and know how to keep a fun and safe server environment.
Reason for Applying: I absolutely love faction servers and helping them out. I can really make sure the server is fun and that nothing bad happens.
Position: Admin or Head Admin
12/21/2015 1:08 pm
Eagle65Eyes
Bump
12/21/2015 3:13 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Archer
TF547
Name:
Age: 16 (Requirements: Admin = 16+, Moderator = 15 +, Helper = 14+)
Experience:Ive been hosting servers in 2 yrs after it i gone to other servers to help all of them today someone accepted me as admin dont worry i will still help you im skilled on anything im prepared on anything
Reason for Applying:I would like to help any server in need like this server i would ban any haxers & others im the best staff out there so pick me
Position:Admin (Admin, Moderator, Helper)
12/21/2015 3:41 am
Foosky
Contacted
12/21/2015 2:51 am
Foosky
Come on guys, we need applicants! All positions open!
12/20/2015 10:42 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Hacker9106
Do you need help with any of the sever back end sever stuff. Like setting up warps, configuring plugins, things of that sort. I have ran 3 public servers not including the twitch.tv sub server. The 3 public ones i owned are gone, but i still host private vanilla/bukkit/modded minecraft server for me and my friends. I am experienced in multicraft and how the server files work. The we went through 4 servers when i was a head back end sever admin, 2 modded and 2 vanilla recently, so i still know what im doing. I have been doing this since 1.5. If you need help with any of that stuff you can msg me on skype my name is joeyanez97.
12/20/2015 10:28 pm
Foosky
bump
12/20/2015 9:35 pm
Foosky
bump
12/20/2015 8:59 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
wpd123
Can i talk you on skype? @wpd1999
12/20/2015 8:19 pm
Foosky
bump
12/20/2015 6:38 pm
Foosky
bump
12/20/2015 6:21 pm
Eagle65Eyes
Would it be possible for me to talk to you to maybe get a management position for when you do get ready? I think once you hear how much experience i have and what i can do you may change your mind.
12/20/2015 6:26 pm
Foosky
Certainly. List me your skype and I will talk to you there
12/20/2015 6:07 pm
Eagle65Eyes
Management Team Application?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com