sexycombine's Avatar sexycombine5/31/12 5:54 pm
2 emeralds 2.2k 15
8/19/2016 10:57 am
_Toastednerdies_'s Avatar _Toastednerdies_
Space...
The Final Frontier.

Click to reveal

Story

The year was 2144, the age where exploration has been renewed... Not by sailing the seas, hiking through dense foilage, or even going to the deepest parts of the ocean. No, we went beyond the skies and into the dark realm of space. While the moon has been explored and Mars eventually prospected by NASA, Scientist Rukolf Zaekrun invented Cryogenic freezing, where people would be placed into pods and flash frozen, preserving them and their internal systems while the onboard Ship AI, guided them through the traffic of space.

However, in recent reports a new type of infection has been spreading throughout the united states of america. Rukolf, in his desperation to get new guinea pigs to test his Cryogenic Technology, assigned Captain Harrison of the Apocrypha to scan the united states for a large population that has been barely touched by the brunt of the infection.

Months later, Harrison has made planet fall in the Apocrypha, landing on the planet surface only to find devestation of infection. The infection has grown more aggressive after the landing of the ship, as if it knew what it was and why it was there. It began infecting the dead to be used as cannon fodder to break the ship, so it could not escape. Before this could happen, a group of survivors lead by a man named John Thorncross along with his wife Avina saw the ship, and in turn saw a ray of hope in the darkness.

Weeks pass as John and the survivors fought on against the infection, trying to repair the ship and gain fuel for it to be able to take off. But unfortunately Captain Harrison was consumed by the Infection while prospecting the Lab ruins where the Infection originated. Their hopes dashed, the Infection slowly closes in on the group while they seek shelter within hastily built walls and guard towers. After repairing the ship and collecting fuel, the one who knew how to fly the ship was dead. Union, a robotic AI claimed that he knew on how to fly the ship, although he needed time to integrate himself into the systems to learn how. With renewed hope and vigor, the group of survivors once again were being sieged by hordes of undead minions.

Moments later Union had full control of the ship, The ship began to tear down the runway, lifting off and into the sky to the station of Serenity and into Space.. The Final Frontier.

RULES

Click to reveal
1. No Metagaming and Powergaming

Meta gaming is when you act with knowledge learned outside the character's realm

IE: Player 1 confronts Player 2 about something secret he did. No one knew in character that P2 did this,
so the only way P1 could have found out is with knowledge learned outside the story.

Power gaming is like Jimmy throwing Johnny off a cliff without Johnny's out of character permission.

2. No taking blocks that are supposedly used for roleplay purposes.
The only reason something could be greifed is that something in the story happened to the building in question or people are salvaging.

3. Act Mature

Although sometimes we are joking, we want a good roleplaying atmosphere for our players.

4. Get a Suitable skin. [No Rainbow Characters, or Furries]
This is a role play server. Please get a suitable skin

To show that you've read the rules, copy and paste this icon ( ☣) in your application

Character Creation.

Click to reveal
Out of character info

What's your IGN?

How old are you?

How much time can you spend on the server?

Have you read the rules?

In character info

Who are you?

How old are you?

Are you a guy or a gal?

Are you a human, a cyborg, a synthetic,or an alien?

What is your background story?

What are you most talented in? [Fighting, Electronics ect..]

Roleplay Example: This is mandatory so we know if you are capable of roleplaying

Example: Maria kneels down, putting her finger in the green sludge then extracting it, examining the goo.
James peers at her finger.
James: What is that? -He crinkles his nose in disgust-
Maria: No Idea..]

Staff

Click to reveal
Owner: Sexycombine [Builder, Redstone Worker and Scenery Producer]

Admin: Jthorncross: [Builder, Gun Mechanic, and Ship Designer]

Moderators: Going to update Soon.

Whitelisters: Sexycombine, Jthorncross.

Hope to see you all on ☣The Final Frontier☣
Announcement!
The server no longer requires Hamachi
IP:
209.105.227.190:25611
sexycombine
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/19/2016 10:57 am
_Toastednerdies_
Out of character info

What's your IGN? ToastedNerdies

How old are you?13

How much time can you spend on the server? Most of the time but definetly on weekends!

Have you read the rules? Yes

In character info

Who are you?Tommy Nerdies

How old are you? 13

Are you a guy or a gal? guy

Are you a human, a cyborg, a synthetic,or an alien? Human

What is your background story? Came from Earth, Had been sent to an orphanage for behaving unusual then had been adopted by a mad scientist had had been used for his test subject and had got sent out to space and never communicated with anyone else

What are you most talented in? [Fighting, Electronics ect..] Acting, Singing and being weird

Roleplay Example: This is mandatory so we know if you are capable of roleplaying

Example:Tommy is performing his show to a bunch of space aliens who have captured him-With his partner in crime Serena.

Serena: -Whispering whilst tommy is performing- Tommy that big alien is looking at us like he is going to... eat us

The both go off stage to change for the next scene-

Tommy: I know that but lucky for me i had called Luke to come and sneak us out of this place- Serena smiled and kissed him on the cheek-

Serena: You know a way to calm me down don't you! Right come on the scene is starting soon!
06/24/2016 12:29 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
King_Clover_Pig
Out of character info

What's your IGN?: King_Clover_Pig

How old are you?: 12

How much time can you spend on the server?: Depends. I can come on most weekdays after 4:00pm (English Time) and sometimes on weekends.

Have you read the rules?: Yup ☣

In character info

Who are you?: My character name is King Clover

How old are you?: 426

Are you a guy or a gal?: Guy

Are you a human, a cyborg, a synthetic,or an alien?: I am of an alien species called the Time-Pigs

What is your background story?: I am a Time-Pig from the planet Hogafray in the constellation of Snoutstaborous. (Think Doctor Who, but more pig). I travel time and space in a TAPDIS (Time And Piggy Dimensions In Space), which is bigger on the inside. I am on my 3rd regeneration and dislike stupid people. I was born in the year 3409 BC but, like I said, I have a time machine, so I skipped most of that. During the last great Time Boar (Time War) I activated a weapon that sent Hogafray to a limbo in another universe. That final decision will always shake me and I sometimes have nightmares about it. Always wears a four leaf clover on top left of chest,

What are you most talented in?: Quantum Physics/Fixing Stuff/Being A Know-It-All

Roleplay Example: The Pig in the brown suit stumbled out of the big green box. A large cloud of smoke followed him as he slammed the door shut. Jason stared. The pig turned to look at him and smiled.
"You alright? My names King, King Clover."
"J-Jason." Jason said. "You're a pig."
"Yes. I am. I get that alot." King looks at his watch and sighs. "Damn! I'm late for the new years eve celebration aren't I... Of all the times for the TAPDIS to malfunction it was when I wanted to go to the biggest new years celebration of all time!" He kicks the green box and then starts hopping as he's hurt his foot. "YAGH!"
12/27/2015 8:49 pm
GhastlyHermit
Out of character info

What's your IGN? Glitchzor

How old are you? 14

How much time can you spend on the server? 6 Hours a day.

Have you read the rules? yes ☣

In character info

Who are you? I am Fargo Greens

How old are you? 23

Are you a guy or a gal? Guy

What is your background story? Fargo was raised on a well populated planet, with the potential to teach in ship technology, and repair. many of his classmates had made him want to run away every day, but he was drawn to school to learn more about space and a way to leave his home to explore the stars. After graduating "The Institute of Astronomy and Advanced Technology" with a Masters Degree in Advanced Technology, (Mostly ship monitoring and deflector shield preservation) he has waited on the planet he grew up on and waited for a crew to land, asking for recruits.

What are you most talented in? [Fighting, Electronics, Etc..]
I am talented in Electronics and Ranged combat, Bad in Melee combat

I played many roleplay servers, non advanced roleplay, but I know much about the basics of talking in and out and not knowing info learned out of character for in character benefit. Example: StarPilot009 as (George), PrettiePonie as (Fran), and Me as (Fargo). George: Have you seen Fran anywhere? (PrettiePonie) OOC: Hey I'm in the Diner. Fargo: Not George, I haven't, but I will tell you when I do. George: Okay Fargo, thanks.

Example: Maria kneels down, putting her finger in the green sludge then extracting it, examining the goo.
12/04/2015 11:33 pm
CaptainKoba
Out of character info

What's your IGN? THE_caped_JOKER

How old are you? 13

How much time can you spend on the server? Time between 11: A.M. and 12 P.M., time from about 2 P.M. or 3 P.M. to 10 P.M. or 12 A.M. depending on the day

Have you read the rules? Yes ☣

In character info

Who are you? Koba Kader

How old are you? 20-21

Are you a guy or a gal? Male

What is your background story? Born in Salt Lake City, Utah. Grew up with an easier life than most that he knew. He was trained by his father to use electronics. Koba grew skilled in Mathematics. He usually stays quiet as to avoid making himself look like an idiot. Always tried to keep up his best behavior. His family was like most he met.

What are you most talented in? [Fighting, Electronics ect..] Electronics and Mathematics

Roleplay Example: Koba worked his hand through the wiring, trying not to disconnect any.
He then proceeded to reach his other hand in. He spread the wires open carefully. His hand pulls out and grabs some wire cutters. He puts his hand back in then proceeding to cut a green colored wire.
10/21/2015 7:40 pm
kuro_yosa
Out of character info

What's your IGN?
Kuro_Yosa
How old are you?
Born July 10'th of 1990
At least a half hour and up to an hour and up
Have you read the rules?
( ☣)
In character info

Who are you?
Kuronal Yosai
How old are you?

Are you a guy or a gal?
Guy
Cyborg
Hi!
My name's Kuronal Yosai.
I was raised in a lab.
"They" ran experiments on me.
I really don't remember much of my time there.
While "they" were transporting me through space,
somebody shot "their" space ship to pieces.
Resulted in everyone due to their bodies bursting in the void of space,
while I didn't burst and merely passed out from lack of air.
So apparently my skin won't expand in the vacuum of space.
At least that's what my "rescuers" tell me.
I don't remember much at all before "their" ship was shot-down by my "rescuers".
All I really remember is a brief moment before my "rescuers" shot down "their" ship.
Apparently my new blue skin doesn't do anything about the need to breath.
Which I think means I need something sealed around my head and my "lower area",
but not around the other parts of my body...
Though I don't know for sure, and I would prefer not to test it.
I'm not entirely sure if my "rescuers" actually care about me.
And why did they have to shoot down "their" ship?
I made a bet to one of my new friends (aka, my "rescuers")
that I could cobble together a working ship from junk.
They dropped me off on a planet that was used as a space-ship junk yard.
They told me the only way to leave was to cobble together a space ship and fly back to base.

bare fisted combat (not by skill, but because of his blue "skin").
Cobbling working space ships from seemingly junk parts, which also serves in repairing ships.
I used to take part in the weekly D&D/Pathfinder games at twitch.tv/guild_of_fools
05/19/2015 6:04 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Princess
Deesaster
Out of character info

What's your IGN?
PikminThePikmin

How old are you?

Week Days: 1-4 hours/day
Weekend Days: 1-7 hours/day

Have you read the rules?
Yes

In character info

Who are you?
Pikmin 'Ingine' Kader

How old are you?

Are you a guy or a gal?
Guy

Human

He was a fighter pilot, a fleet of Cyborgs were approching the planet he was orbiting, they shot him down and raided the ship of everything including him. Afterwards they dropped him off on a foreign planet.

Computers and Flight

Roleplay Example:
*Katherine looks at Peter*
Katherine: Peter...
Peter: Yes
*Katherine blushes*
Katherine: I love you!
Peter: ((NO YOU DON'T)) <------ OOC example
05/09/2013 10:22 pm
GoGirl00
Out of character info

What's your IGN?gogirl00

How old are you?13-16

How much time can you spend on the server?Depends. Ranges from 0- 6 hours

Have you read the rules?☣

In character info

Who are you? Lakelyn Bristol

How old are you?23 years old

Are you a guy or a gal? Gal

What is your background story? Lakelyn was born in 2121(assuming the year is still 2144). She had grown up around the infection, watching people die. Her older brother died in the infection. She still had her parents, but she was very close to her brother. She wanted to find how to stop the suffering and create ways to fend off the infection. That is what led her to become a biologist. Still early in her career, she is jumping on every chance to prove herself and to help others.

What are you most talented in? [Fighting, Electronics ect..]Biology (Doctor/ Nurse/ Biologist)

Roleplay Example: (This is mandatory so we know if you are capable of roleplaying)

*Please keep in mind that this is my first minecraft roleplay as well as my first space roleplay*

Lakelyn peered through her microscope. She watched as the cells mutated and multiplied within a second. Mutation after mutation, the cells became resistant to chemicals and pathogens. Lakelyn smiled as she picked up her radio. "Doctor," She said excitedly. "You will want to see this. I may have found what we were looking for."
05/09/2013 9:52 pm
GoGirl00
*test*
01/05/2013 9:59 pm
20Qout
Out of character info

What's your IGN? Qout12

How old are you? Seventeen.

How much time can you spend on the server? Usually, I'll be spending afternoons, or weekends. When I have a proper minute, most of the time. I might be a bit unpredictable when it comes down to it, really.

Have you read the rules? Yes.

In character info

Who are you? Quentin O'Doherty

How old are you? Twenty-Three.

Are you a guy or a gal? Guy.

Are you a human, a cyborg, a synthetic,or an alien? A cyborg.

What is your background story? Quentin grew up in an average setting, with pretty average parents. He was raised through school and was hailed as one of the more popular ones; and he made it through with average grades. He's a good speaker, able to dominate most arguments fairly well, ☣ but is friendly and cordial at the same time. When he was twenty one, he applied to become an emissary; and was accepted. He was shipped out to a mission in a place he does not know, but he's determined to better himself in that way, as is his usual goal.

What are you most talented in? [Fighting, Electronics ect..] Diplomacy and Architecture.

Roleplay Example: I step up to the podium, the crowd anxiously watching me as I smirk, and prepare the speech I've set up.

They all gasp when I toss it to the side, and my manager is about to run up and stop me there, but I begin to speak.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I'm afraid the repulsive, overly candy-coated speech that you were just about to hear is going to make you hopeful, and then crush you twice more than it would were I to tell you the truth now," I say.

I stand up straighter, adjusting my tie, looking as nonchalant as I could while feeling more nervous than a priest in a brothel.

"Your planet is dying," I say, and the shocked faces of the citizens before me is almost enough to make me stop. "There's nothing we can do about it; you're all going to have to be shipped out to different respective planets. Good day."

I step off the podium, walking off to a space backstage, hearing the people yell at me for better solutions, and I feel terrible inside.
12/20/2012 12:38 am
Day_dreamer
Out of character info

What's your IGN? Minecraft username? Accantha

How old are you? 13

How much time can you spend on the server? Around an hour a day... more during the weekends.

Have you read the rules? Yes☣

In character info

Who are you? Skye Kynsper

How old are you? 19

Are you a guy or a gal? Gal

Skye is the offspring of two (what the population of America would hesitate to say) geniuses. Her father is a totally absurd man with a mind as boggled as his messy brown hair. He's a chemist, or what others would call a mad scientist. His rather pathetic lab is so charred from explosions that the paint color is no longer apparent, unless stained black is a valid color. On the other end of the spectrum, her mother is the easy-tempered, wise voice in the family. She specializes in the human body, how it functions, and how it can be saved. So, together they created the essence of lightning man and water woman, light and darkness, frost and fire. You'd thing that the child would grow up to the expectations of at least one of her parents, right? Wrong. Skye always seemed to have her nose stuck into the wrong things, as a child, and even as she progressed into her teen years. What was a little spilled blood and a broken bone now and then? It mattered nothing if the product was exploring every edge of everything that she knew. Education was a bore. Why read a book when you can chase a deer or climb to the top of a great redwood tree?
What are you most talented in? [Fighting, Electronics ect..] Skye excels in various survival skills.

Example:
You friggin' diary,
I've never been stunned by the beauty of my blueish green marble until I saw it from this perspective. The sun was just over the horizon, reddening the planet with the oranges and yellows from every sunset and sunrise throughout the world. My breath was starting to cloud the glass, obscuring my view, although I could still see how it was receding into the cosmic black of space. My home. Everything. Fading into nothing. I was leaving... all in order to experience the Final Frontier. This is where my story will start. This is where it will end.
06/08/2012 3:35 pm
sgtjole
Hey guys long time no see but do the people from the old server need to re apply
-Jole
05/31/2012 9:34 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
Chiboba1
Out of character info

What's your IGN? MRxEROS

How old are you? 14

How much time can you spend on the server? A good amount.

Have you read the rules? YES ☣

In character info

Who are you? Kaleb Stath

How old are you? 24

Are you a guy or a gal? Guy

Are you a human, a cyborg, a synthetic,or an alien? Synthetic

Created a synthetic man Kaleb never had a real Father or a Mother he just had his creators. He never even knew he was synthetic. He always thought he was a normal person. He followed the rules did everything he was asked to do. He was also good at pretty much good at everything he did. But he always proved to be a excellent fighter and when it came to negotiating it always worked out. Then one day he just got tired of the same old stuff and left home to go survive on his own. He knew it would be hard for his parents/creators (People he thinks are his parents) after all they so all he did was leave a note and left.

Synthetic means like a clone or something right?

What are you most talented in? [Fighting, Electronics ect..] Fighting and Negotiation

Example:
Kaleb and Jane run -Sounds of the undead screams behind them-
Kaleb: Why did we ever come to this place!
Jane: Calm down we can get out of thi..
Jane cries for help as she falls to the ground -Undead screams start to get closer- but Kaleb keeps running.
Kaleb: -Whispers- Im sorry
06/01/2012 12:34 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Hunter
JThorncross
This is good. An answer to your question, a synthetic is a robotic body with multiple AIs. Think Legion from Mass Effect 2. Accepted
05/31/2012 5:56 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Gridiron1024
oh just found the app so...
Out of character info

What's your IGN? gridiron1024

How old are you? 16

How much time can you spend on the server? depends... usualy a few hours daily

Have you read the rules? yes ☣

In character info

Who are you? Shane

How old are you? 34

Are you a guy or a gal? guy

Are you a human, a cyborg, a synthetic,or an alien? a human

What is your background story? Got into lots of trouble with some murders... stow away on the space ship to start a new life. No family to leave behind, all of em died. have lots of experience in the special forces, making me (or him?) very clever, resourceful, and a great fighter

What are you most talented in? [Fighting, Electronics ect..] Fighting and Blowing up shit

Roleplay Example: Shane smashed the soldier into the wall, and snapped his neck in the same move
he then slipped into his suit, needed in the new environment in space
Lastly he holstered his gun and made his way to the storage section to wait out the trip the the Final Fronteir
06/01/2012 12:32 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Hunter
JThorncross
Nice work. Accepted
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome