forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

👑The Kingdoms United 1.13.2👑 Custom Factions | Survival | Insane Rewards | Thriving Community

1 emerald12 replies155 views
created 02/22/2019 7:28 pm by shadeslou
last reply 03/03/2019 6:24 pm

Welcome to The Kingdoms United!

IP: mc.tkumain.co.uk

Discord: discord.gg/FtexHgK

About Our Server!

The Kingdoms United is a Survival server dedicated to bringing the best Minecraft experience to players of all play-styles and ages since 2012. Earn money and move up the ranks to unlock new abilities, perks, and prestige. Battle for land, might, and glory with Kingdoms, our custom-take on Factions! Conquer the Ender Dragon, dominate in PVP Tournaments, and compete with other players for top voting and online time. The rewards are endless! Whatever your style, you can find it here.

Server Features!

- Our server is strictly PLAY to win. Gone are the days of OP donators!

- Kingdoms is our custom version of factions! Set up guards, turrets, and other protections to protect your kingdom from invasions!

- Earn more power through mcMMO and custom Jobs!

- Our server has some of the best builders in Minecraft, from the moment you log on you'll see many of our custom builds tailored to our server!

- Join us for weekly and monthly events like PvP Tournaments, Ender Dragon Battles, and much more!

- We give out tons of rewards every day just for playing! Check out our daily giveaways on our discord server!

- Introduce yourself on our forums and you'll receive a free Crate Key Pack!

Join Our Team!

We are always looking for new staff members and builders! The quickest way to apply is on our website!

Staff Application (Website): http://www.tkumain.com/applications
Builder Application (Website): https://www.tkumain.com/applications#builderApp

Staff & Builder Application (MCForum): Click Here

Server Screenshots

TKU Survival Spawn built by Jay_Typhlosion

Posted by avatar
shadeslou
Level 8 : Apprentice Network

12 replies

03/03/2019 6:24 pm
shadeslou
Server Update!
We have added a Mob Arena! Check it out at /warp MobArena !
02/25/2019 12:20 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
erlog135
This server is one of the best I've ever played! The community is friendly and the builds are absolutely phenomenal. Survival is very fun, too! I'd give it an 8/10, since my only complaints are are that some parts are still under construction and the survival world is smaller than I'd like.
02/25/2019 6:43 pm
shadeslou
Thank you for the review, erlog135! Remember to join us at mc.tkumain.co.uk!
02/24/2019 8:07 pm
SosolidClaws
Great server with a fun, active community. Highly recommended!
02/24/2019 6:54 pm
shadeslou
Thank you for the review, Zapiogames! Remember to join us at mc.tkumain.co.uk!
02/23/2019 10:54 pm
QueDogs511
9/10 This server is great Staff could use some work but other than that great community, dev work, plugins, and problems are fixed fast! I love playing on this server and have the biggest Kingdom. If you ever need one ask about The Crusade and we will give you a warm welcome!
02/23/2019 11:16 pm
shadeslou
Thank you for the review, QueDogs511! Remember to join us at mc.tkumain.co.uk!
02/23/2019 8:21 pm
shadeslou
Thank you for the review, GingerNinja2962! Remember to join us at mc.tkumain.co.uk!
02/22/2019 7:45 pm
ImUneducated
If I had to rate the server out of 10 it would be a an 8.5/10. TKU is a great server to play on and I would recommend players to join. The staff are nice and on a lot and unlike other servers where the staff aren’t even interacting with their community. TKU has a well built community. If there is a problem that you are experiencing make a ticket and the staff will respond and fix the problem ASAP. There are some bugs/glitches yet to be fixed but hopefully they can be fixed soon. One suggestion is to allow more kingdom members because the kingdom I’m in (TheCrusade) is almost full on members. -ImUneducated
02/22/2019 8:22 pm
Zapiogames
kewl
02/22/2019 7:52 pm
GingerNinja2962
This server is an absolutely amazing server that i would choose over any other server, the staff are always kind and willing to help no matter the problem and even other players are sometimes willing to give an extra hand to help a fellow friend. TKU has made an amazing server where everyone is made to feel welcomed and part of the server. the game also stretches out to a discord server so everyone is informed of the many events and challenges that are always being developed If i had to change one thing it would be to have started playing sooner.

-GingerNinja2962
02/22/2019 11:16 pm
shadeslou
Thank you for the review, ImUneducated! Remember to join us at mc.tkumain.co.uk!

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome