The Land Of Zentorn -MMORPG Server- Staff Needed!

Piggaroni's Avatar Piggaroni11/30/15 3:14 am
12/1/2015 3:11 am
Piggaroni's Avatar Piggaroni
Hello, I am recruiting people to help out with the server!
Note*: Server is not up yet.

You MUST read these notes before applying. They were contributed from our Administration team and are the tasks/responsibilities that you are expected to find as a staff member.
-​
"PLEASE NOTE:
-Please use this format and answer all questions below.If you do not use this format, your application will be DENIED.
-Please be patient and if you are accepted we will contact you either through the forums or Skype.
-You must also be active, if you're not then you will be DEMOTED.
-Honesty is key! Please do not lie on your application, if we find out that you did lie on your application. It will be instantly DENIED and not able to apply for staff again.

Responsibilities[b/]
The following is a list of responsibilities a staff member must carry out regularly:
-Moderating our server
-Moderating and responding to topics on our forums.
-Being active on our TeamSpeak server.
-Participating in staff discussion on Skype and TeamSpeak where possible.
-Responding to reports that come in from players of the server.
This suggests that you may need to sacrifice your gametime."

Positions:

Co Owner [0/1]
Head Admin [0/1]
Admin [0/3]
Moderator [0/5]
Lore Writer
Builder
Architect
Developer

Application:
IGN (InGame Name):

Time zone:

Position:

1. Why do you want to be staff?:

2. Describe how you think you could make a difference for the server:

3. Have you any past staff experiences? If any, then please describe(DO NOT post other server IP's):

4. Do you have Skype and a Microphone?: If so what is it?

5. Anything else you want to add? Describe yourself(character, values, maturity, etc.):

NOTE: DO NOT Copy another member's application. If you're caught copying another members staff application you will be instantly denied and unable to apply for a position again.You have been warned, refrain from copying another application.

The Staff Team of Zentorn
*PS. If you want to be Co Owner you have to help pay the server fee
Piggaroni
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/01/2015 3:11 am
Piggaroni
Boomp!
11/30/2015 10:36 pm
Piggaroni
UPDATE - WE NEED DEVELOPERS!
11/30/2015 10:49 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
AlexDynamic
Did you even review mine...
11/30/2015 10:53 pm
Piggaroni
You clearly didn't read the whole post, Be patient.
11/30/2015 10:35 pm
Piggaroni
Bump!
11/30/2015 10:23 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
AlexDynamic
IGN (InGame Name): DynamicAlex

Time zone: CST

Position: Co-Owner

1. Why do you want to be staff?:
From my past experiences as staff, the best way in improving staff team is all of them getting involved. Everyone contributing in something can help the community which will start to get things done. Then identify ways you would like to help for instance, helping new players, asking others if you would like to help etc. Also, set some reachable goals. to accomplish a goal in improvement, you're going to need an action plan. I would write up a plan that details everything I would need to accomplish that given goal by observing player's skill sets. Putting effort into the plan takes time to create a change. Being passionate in showing others impossible goals will inspire them. It's not going to be easy to make things better, but every bit of effort you put into your server will make a difference.

2. Describe how you think you could make a difference for the server:
I'm a driven person who works hard to attain my goals. The ability to overcome obstacles and follow things through to completion has always been a strong point of mine, which is why I've managed to thrive in such a competitive areas. However, I am aware that as a professional in my delegation skills could be improved. I would welcome training in conflict management as well as any other opportunities to develop in this area. So please take the time in deciding on approving this application. I will do my best in all areas to earn the staff & community's trust.

3. Have you any past staff experiences? If any, then please describe(DO NOT post other server IP's):
Yes, I would post Websites but I don't Want to advertise! I have worked for
I have worked / Still work, With
QuenntessenceFactions (Helper)
FelSpireFactions (Owner)
Merge Pixelmon (Mod)
Attica Hub (Dev)
Games Hub( Co-Owner )

4. Do you have Skype and a Microphone?: If so what is it?
Yes, Funhalo1, And Yes.

5. Anything else you want to add? Describe yourself(character, values, maturity, etc.): Why you want me as your staff!
I want to help out your server to the best of my abilities. I also know teamwork is important and I believe that this is a very important part in a servers staff. Which is why I want to become Admin so I can help people work together and keep the server together. I have seen many times servers failing because of the staff not working together and I don't want this to happen to this server. I also know hot to edit plugins, make groups, add perms, ban, kick, banip, mute. Although the only thing I don't know how to do yet is make plugins but I can do pretty much anything else. If staff where fighting I would ask what the problem is and why. If I can't work it out then I would notify you. If a staff and player were fighting or the staff was abusing the player then I would come in ask for each side of the fight then if the staff was abusing I would let you know what has happened or if the player was I would give him a warning and let him know if he did it again he would either get muted or banned or tempbanned for a certain amount of time. If I find that staff are always fighting i will contact you and explain the situation and what is happening. If anyone is hacking I will ban them. If anyone is constantly cussing I will give them a warning and if they still do I will mute them. I also have seen by even just how much time you have spent writing the description that you put a lot of time and effort even into the little things and I want to be on a team that can work together and that we can put effort into the small things. Also I help out people coming onto the server as much as I can without giving them items more like teaching them the mechanics of the server. I love helping people out and getting them on the server and also I take suggestions from people as well and if the suggestion is big I'll let you know and let you decide whether or not we will do it. And I know how to edit plugins, add groups, change perms, ban, banip, tempban, kick, or mute. I also really believe in teamwork and I try to get people to work together to the best of my ability. I am learning to do graphics designs, animations and coding. I am friendly most of the time but I get serious when I need to like when someone is fighting.

This is my Application! Have a Great day!
11/30/2015 10:54 pm
Piggaroni
Denied
11/30/2015 9:58 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
KonaLuvsBacon
Application:
IGN (InGame Name): KonaTheBaconator

Time zone: Pacific

Position: Mod

1. Why do you want to be staff?: I just like to help people out a lot and love to play MC. I would love to meet and get to know my fellow staff members. (If I get mod)

2. Describe how you think you could make a difference for the server: I think I could help people and lift peoples spirts. Everyone say I have a good sense of humor!

3. Have you any past staff experiences? If any, then please describe(DO NOT post other server IP's): I have been Admin, Builder, And Mod. All very small servers but I just love to communicate with other MC players

4. Do you have Skype and a Microphone?: If so what is it? No....

5. Anything else you want to add? Describe yourself(character, values, maturity, etc.): So..... dude I'm ten I think I'm pretty funny but that's what I think if I were to grade myself on maturity I would say 5-5 but when you put me to a task I get serious! Thankyou for your time, Kona (P.S. please just call me kona!)
11/30/2015 10:17 pm
Piggaroni
Unfortunately you have been denied.
11/30/2015 9:39 pm
Piggaroni
Boomp!
11/30/2015 4:45 am
Piggaroni
Still recruitin
11/30/2015 3:43 am
Piggaroni
KaloiIGN (InGame Name):Kaloi

Time zone:CST (Central)

1. Why do you want to be staff?: Well I LOVE MMORPG's. I'm a sucker for Em, I would love to be a staff on a MMORPG server!

2. Describe how you think you could make a difference for the server:Well, I have personal experience in MMORPG servers. having had one before.

3. Have you any past staff experiences? If any, then please describe(DO NOT post other server IP's): Yes, I've owned several servers before. and I've been staff on others

4. Do you have Skype and a Microphone?: If so what is it? Yes I do! Deathsdarkness, pops up as Kaloi

5. Anything else you want to add? Describe yourself(character, values, maturity, etc.): I take Work very seriously, so I will be dedicated to the server. and I value Experience over Time.
Hope to talk to ya

Mhmm... Can you add some more detail?

STATUS - Pending
11/30/2015 3:40 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Kaloi
IGN (InGame Name):Kaloi

Time zone:CST (Central)

1. Why do you want to be staff?: Well I LOVE MMORPG's. I'm a sucker for Em, I would love to be a staff on a MMORPG server! I've played EE mostly for the last year. But Lately I've seen a lot of MMORPG games be Pay to win heavily.

2. Describe how you think you could make a difference for the server:Well, I have personal experience in MMORPG servers. having had one before. The world of Sryenica was the name of the server, God/goddess based.

3. Have you any past staff experiences? If any, then please describe(DO NOT post other server IP's): Yes, I've owned several servers before. and I've been staff on others. But I don't have contact of the people who I was staff on their servers, since it was back in 2012, before I didn't have skype. and as stated above, I've had a MMORPG server before.

4. Do you have Skype and a Microphone?: If so what is it? Yes I do! Deathsdarkness, pops up as Kaloi

5. Anything else you want to add? Describe yourself(character, values, maturity, etc.): I take Work very seriously, so I will be dedicated to the server. and I value Experience over Time. But I do have issues with ADHD and indignation.
Hope to talk to ya
11/30/2015 3:58 am
Piggaroni
Accepted!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome