forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

The Minecraft Server Review!

1 emerald6 replies70 views
created 10/29/2011 5:54 pm by Carnage104
last reply 11/03/2011 4:54 pm
Hey there guys
I'm doing something interesting, cool, and anyone can do it as well. Now, i don't have alot of time on my hands, so im asking all of You to write a review for a server!
However, there are rules:

- The Server must be listed on PMC and have 1000 views at least (This is to know whether the server is established well enough)

- The review should be a couple of paragraphs long at least, have 1 picture or YouTube link, and have a link to the PMC listing.

- Please rate out of ten on these things at the end of your review:
Execution: How well does the server execute what it is intended for overall.
Consistency: Do plugins and permissions work correctly, across all worlds? Uptime.
Staff: Are the staff unbiased toward friends? Do they behave in a manner to set an example for other players?
Community: Age is not a deciding factor, yet, maturity and respect to others is.
Performance: How well is the server connection? chat lag? How well does the server cpu run? Sun/Moon jitter?
- You cannot review your own server. I will check.

OK, When your done, PM me and I'll be sure to add it into this post, so long as it follows these guidelines and doesn't offend anyone.

DragonCraft -by Carvine1
Execution: 8/10 Yes it is a great server for PvP Anarchy Server
Consistency: 6/10 Plugins and permissions are working fine right now:D it took the owner a few trial and errors to get things working
Staff: 9/10 The staff on DragonCraft is epic. they are very helpful kinda strict(didnt let me touch that chicken) and are funny at times. It just keeps the server running smoothly
Community: 4/10 The community is nice overall, except when u meet someone else touching your chestsXD
Performance: 8/10 Performance is great. It is hosted by redstone hosts. and has no lag. I have not experienced lag so far. Maybe when its a full 40 people on all using plugins at the same time. though it will rarely happen.
PMC link:http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/dragoncraft-266969/
Editors Thoughts: A little bit bias but overall a pretty good reveiw, thanks!

Keep em coming!
Like my idea? review My server
Posted by avatar
Carnage104
Level 39 : Artisan Blacksmith

6 replies

11/03/2011 4:54 pm
Carnage104
Anyone else??
10/31/2011 8:15 am
Carnage104
Thanks to carvine1 for the first reveiw!
10/31/2011 2:45 am
Carnage104
Ill take that as a yes, any progress warhawk?
10/30/2011 4:36 am
Carnage104
Alright, Mind if i copy paste that straight into the requirements?
10/30/2011 3:21 am
Level 44 : Master Modder
Warhawker
Hell ill review a server. There is seriously nothing I don't know about them, from permissions, to promotions.

i've seen the worst and the best.

Here are what I think categories should be.

Execution: How well does the server execute what it is intended for overall.
Consistency: Do plugins and permissions work correctly, across all worlds? Uptime.
Staff: Are the staff unbiased toward friends? Do they behave in a manner to set an example for other players?
Community: Age is not a deciding factor, yet, maturity and respect to others is.
Performance: How well is the server connection? chat lag? How well does the server cpu run? Sun/Moon jitter?

Thats All I got on the top of my head for now.
10/30/2011 2:28 am
Carnage104
Anyone?

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome