The Mines Adventure Server (NEED BUILD TEAM)

BenjaBaccaBuilders's Avatar BenjaBaccaBuilders4/5/16 12:20 am
1 emeralds 119
Hello my fellow BenjaBaccaBuilders! For months now I have been working on an adventure server! It is called The Mines Adventure Server. I NEED BUILDERS TO MAKE MCEDIT SCHEMATICS! Here are the details for the server:

Level 1:

Level 1 is the first out of three levels. When you get to the Level One Hub you have the choice between being a Coal Miner or a Gold Miner.

Coal Miner:
Mines coal which is more abundant but worth less. Has an Iron Helmet, Leather Armor, and an Iron Pickaxe.

Gold Miner:
Mines Gold which is less abundant but worth more. Has an Iron Chestplate, Chainmail Armor, and an Iron Pickaxe.
====================================================================================================
Level 2:

Level 2 is the second out of three levels. When you get to the Level 2 Hub you have the choice between being a Iron Miner or a Redstone Miner.

Iron Miner: Mines Iron which is more abundant but worth less. Has an Protection I Iron Chestplate, Protection I Chain Armor, and a Efficiency I Iron Pickaxe

Redstone Miner: Mines Redstone which is less abundant but worth more. Has Protection I Diamond Helmet, Protection I Iron Armor, and an Efficiency I Iron Pickaxe
====================================================================================================
Level 3: Level 3 is the final out of three levels. When you get the the Level 3 Hub you have the choice between being an Emerald Miner or a Diamond Miner.

Emerald Miner: Mines Emerald which is more abundant but worth less. Has a Protection II Emerald Chestplate (Custom Items!), Protection II Diamond Armor, and a Efficiency II Diamond Pickaxe.

Diamond Miner: Mines Diamond which is less abundant but worth more. Has a Protection II Diamond Chestplate with Protection II Emerald Armor and an Efficiency II Diamond Pickaxe.

Quests:

Each Mine, Coal, Gold,Iron,Redstone,Emerald or Diamond has 5 main quests,with varying side quests. When the 5 main quests are completed the player can move up a level.

I Need Builders for the build team. You would mostly be making MCEdit Schematics for me to import into the world. To apply, send me an email at sjmanthebomb@gmail.com and tell me why you should be a builder and a screenshot of a build. I will get back to you within a week.
BenjaBaccaBuilders
Level 24 : Expert Warrior