forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

🍺The Tavern 🍺 Whitelisted SMP| 18+| 1.13.2 Semi Vanilla| Survival|Hard|🎤Disord|Datapacks!

3 emeralds47 replies410 views
created 11/05/2018 12:25 pm by RainbowTea
last reply 01/22/2019 11:43 pm
Welcome to The Tavern, a whitelisted age 18+ Minecraft Server.

What does The Tavern Bring to you?

* 18+ members, A lot of us are 20+.

*A Whitelisted server experience. No loss of all your hard work from random people.

* A long term map and community, We don't plan on resetting our map at all unless something changed drastically in the game where we have to. We will be updating to the next official game versions however when they come out. E.g 1.14

*Newbies are welcomed, new to mine or been gone a long time? We're here to help answer any of your questions about the game.

* We use discord, voice chat isn't required but we use it a lot to chat.

* A Semi-Vanilla Experience. We try to keep the game vanilla as possible, We run on spigot, meaning we do have plugins, but mostly for staff to help manage the server. There is no /home /tp /spawn or those things alike. However, we do have a few plugins that add a little extra flair to the vanilla experience.

* We try to have server events, themed spawn around holidays and recently started movie nights on rabbit

* No confusing and messy landclaim plugin.

*The map started as of September 11th 2018. Roughly 75% land, and 25% water/ocean. With a good variety of biomes, and lots of space!

* We're still growing our community, Majority of members are users we've gotten through forums who then invited all their friends to the server. 2-10 users online throughout the day.
* A 100% survival built spawn and nether hub, where anyone is welcomed to build something at spawn! The spawn theme is Medieval, but of course, if you choose to build anything out in the world, you can build it in anything theme you'd like.

Server Details:

* Don't completely destroy wilderness terrain.
*When collecting mass dirt/sand or things alike, flatten from the top and not take gaint chunks or holes in the world.
*Yes you can destroy strongholds in overworld/nether. Just keep the first 1 with the first portal to the end found (for memories).
*Fix creeper holds and no floating trees.
*No griefing,stealing,cheating, exploitation of any kind. We will know if you do it.
*Do not build within 300 blocks(or 15 chunks in all cardinal directions) of other players /spawn without their permission, but most are cool with neighbors. Spawn is most likely to take up a *good chunk of the taiga biome. Any spawn related building must be discussed in the #🏠builders channel.
*No breaking bedrock for farms. The block is meant to not be broken, so lets keep it that way.
*Don't lag the server.
*Farms are perfectly fine as long as it doesn't lag the server or lag other players to the point where they crash. Afk fishing is ok.
*Optifine and a client side mapmod is ok
*Pvp is on, this is not a pvp server. Pvp must be agreed upon.
*Buildings made at spawn must match the rest of spawn's medieval style and color pallete.
*Please when killing a wither boss, have a proper location to kill him, Don't use the bedrock under the end portal, or kill near spawn points.

• Mob grief is enabled
  • Fire spread is enabled
  • Inventory drops upon death
  • Difficulty: Hard, with a slight mob/monster spawn rate increased.
  • Map is 11k x 11k, we will expand when needed during updates.
  • Data packs : 8 stairs when you craft, and mob heads, the chance of mob head when killing a mob. Craftable gravel and uncrafting of stairs and slabs! Added : Craftable horse armor and afk tag when you go afk. And over 400 Achievements with a datapack!.
  • Multiplayer sleep-friendly, the more users in a bed sleeping a faster night will progress.
  • Player Plugins:/bp for a little backpack storage space after 3 days you've been on the server. /aa AdvancedArmor Stands, a neat plugin to make armor stands in different poses and such.

How to Apply:
Please allow up to 24 hours for a reply, but i'll usually get back to you quickly.
Apply in this thread, please do not private message me the applications.
*We reserve the right to reject your application. *
Once approved, i'll quote you back that you've been approved and send a private message with discord link.

Minecraft Username:
What time zone are you in?:
Have you had name changes? : Y/N
*if you did, please state the old names.
Age/Are you 18 or older?:
Have you been banned before?(on any server)
If so, why?
What's your favorite block or item in minecraft?:
Why are you interested in this community?
Did you actually read the rules?
Did you actually read the server info?
How active will you be?:
Posted by avatar
RainbowTea
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

47 replies

01/22/2019 7:38 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
TheMemePolice
  • Minecraft Username: TheMemePolice
  • What time zone are you in?: EST
  • Have you had name changes? : Y/N: samcat000, LordQuackington
  • Age/Are you 18 or older?: 18Have you been banned before?(on any server)If so, why?: As far as i can remember none.
  • What's your favorite block or item in minecraft?: Id have to say the Elytra. They just make traveling so much better and they are very enjoyable to use.
  • Why are you interested in this community?: My friend LemonSqueezy recommended it to me, it just seems like a nice vanilla experience and I've been looking for that.
  • Did you actually read the rules?: Indeed
  • Did you actually read the server info?: I did in fact
  • How active will you be?:As much as possible, probably 8-9 hours a week.
01/22/2019 11:43 pm
RainbowTea
sorry for the wait, lemon didnt tell me where you had applied lol.
01/20/2019 3:19 pm
BritGamer
Minecraft Username: BritGamer
What time zone are you in?: GMT
Have you had name changes? : Probably but haven't played in several years so unsure
Age/Are you 18 or older?: 19
Have you been banned before?(on any server) No
If so, why?
What's your favorite block or item in minecraft?: I'd say a diamond pick, very durable, useful and look great with Sphax
Why are you interested in this community? I want to play Minecraft again and see whats changed in the last few years, also, an adult server seems like a much more enjoyable and less irritating experience.
Did you actually read the rules? I did
Did you actually read the server info? I did
How active will you be?: Fairly active to start with, after that it depends how much I get into it again.
01/20/2019 4:24 pm
RainbowTea
Hi there, thanks for applying, i'll contact you shortly.
01/02/2019 6:48 pm
yaboialexc
Minecraft Username: YaBoiAlex

What time zone are you in?: EST

Have you had name changes? : Yes (YaBoiAxel)

Age/Are you 18 or older?: 20 years old

Have you been banned before?(on any server)
If so, why? - yes, the owner banned me for building better than him, he banned me saying "youre not better than me"

What's your favorite block or item in minecraft?: so many to choose from! but if i had to pick one, id say acacia log or spruce log

Why are you interested in this community? - ive been searching for a server for a while now just to settle down and build and not worry about the server closing down

What kind of server are we? - semi vanilla, long term, whitelisted, friendly community server that i hope to be apart of lol

Did you actually read the rules? yes

Did you actually read the server info? yes

How active will you be?: week days from 5pm to 10pm, weekends, all day

Will you be available for an interview? yes

hope to talk to you guys soon! ^_^
-Alex
01/02/2019 7:37 pm
RainbowTea
Spamming the join button with our server IP isn't going to work after the first time it tells you, you aren't whitelisted LOL. I'm watching you on console.
01/02/2019 7:54 pm
yaboialexc
im sorry lol, bit eager to join. thought it wouldve worked :P and to those bans. the date was back in 2014, maybe i was banned for greifing but honestly i have no recollection of that, i wouldnt want someone to do that to me so i DO NOT do that to others. again in 2014, i was 15. i apologize for my younger self
01/02/2019 7:18 pm
RainbowTea
Hi Alex, thank you for taking the time to apply. Can you tell me what minecraft server you were banned from the name?
01/02/2019 7:24 pm
yaboialexc
oh god it way back then, probably when i was 14. i dont remember the name but i can assure u im a respectful player that follows the rules
01/02/2019 7:41 pm
RainbowTea
01/02/2019 8:34 pm
yaboialexc
sorry if thats a deal breaker for you, i apologize and hope you'll consider to letting me join
01/02/2019 10:17 pm
RainbowTea
Currently waiting on staff replies to see if we can move you to the next step of the application.
12/23/2018 8:06 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Narwhal
46Andy123
I know it said it was closed until 2019, but I'll give it a shot anyways ;)

Username: Andy024 Namechange? Yes
Old name: 45andy123

Are you 18 or older: Yes In fact I'm 18

Have I been banned before? Yes indeed, even from my own servers.
Why? Well we enjoyed some cheeky pranks back in 2013-15

My Favourite item in minecraft? The wood line of building blocks :)

Why am i interested? It seems like a server that would be filled with decent people, and I want to get back into the game.

Did i read the rules? Yes, yes I did.

How active i will be? Hopefully alot, but there will be weeks of inactivity due to work out at sea.

I hope to see you guys
-Andy
12/23/2018 7:17 pm
RainbowTea
Hi andy, i'll ask the rest of the staff to see what they think.
12/23/2018 7:23 pm
46Andy123
Thank you for your consideration :)
12/23/2018 7:48 pm
RainbowTea
Hi andy, we'd like you to clarify a bit on the bans youve had and the prankings.
12/23/2018 8:07 pm
46Andy123
Just some messing about when we were small kids.
nothing serious really, if not mostly some 11y/o admin raging.
Banning the one with the console is never really more than kicking someone though.

*the servers i'm talking about was mostly just me and my friends*
12/23/2018 8:57 pm
RainbowTea
Hi andy, we'll give you an opportunity to join and play on the server :) i'll send a pm.
12/13/2018 3:41 pm
Level 1 : New Network
_twinkle
Minecraft Username: _twinkle
Have you had name changes? : I have had a name change :) But only once and it was for the Potterworld server :) it was Trixie_Trelawney
Age/Are you 16 or older?: I am indeed :) I'm 18
Have you been banned before?(on any server) Never :)
If so, why?
What's your favorite block or item in minecraft?: Probably the jukebox xD
Why are you interested in this community? I love smaller community based servers! :) Larger servers become so inpersonal and boring :)
Did you actually read the rules? I did :)
How active will you be?: 4-6 times a week for about 1-2 hours at a time :)
12/14/2018 3:00 am
RainbowTea
Hello thank you for applying, I'll be sending a pm
12/12/2018 8:14 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Terraformer
Myyoyo
Minecraft Username: Myyoyo
Age/Are you 16 or older?: Yes, 20
Have you been banned before?: No as far as I know.
What's your favorite block or item in minecraft?: Sea Lantern
12/13/2018 6:28 am
RainbowTea
Thanks for applying, i'll be sending a message :) and adding you.
12/09/2018 2:39 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Dand
Minecraft Username: VileDandy

Have you had name changes? : Yeah, I change my username every once in a while. Gotta keep things fresh.

*if you did, please state the old names. mine.ly/VileDandy.1
Age/Are you 16 or older?: Yup (18 next month)
Have you been banned before?(on any server): Not that I can remember. Who knows though, may have happened sometime.
If so, why?
What's your favorite block or item in minecraft?: Mossy Cobblestone
Why are you interested in this community? Sever description sounds pretty close to something I'd like. Building and playing in survival's kinda my thing. Whitelist is always a plus as well.
12/09/2018 4:13 pm
RainbowTea
thansks for applying, you're whitelisted! :D I'll be sending over discord information.
12/09/2018 6:59 am
Level 23 : Expert Architect
drasoli
Minecraft Username: Drasolite (Yes)
My first username when I was a wee lil lad was Mikey757, then many years later I changed it to Drakolite and at some point changed to my current one.

Age/Are you 16 or older?: Yes (20)
Have you been banned before? I'd say no because I cannot recall any bans. I may have been banned once or twice many years ago when I was younger but they would've been for very minor reasons.
What's your favorite block or item in minecraft? Emerald
Why are you interested in this community? I only recently came back to minecraft on and off so I cannot guarantee if I will absolutely stay. It has been hard for me to find server that actually looks appealing to play on which is the core reason I stopped playing mc. I guess I'm just quite picky. What appeals to me with your server page is how it seems to be quite a community and building orientated place. The whitelisted factor is also a good layer of protection from inconveniences such as griefing and pesky trolls. The only thing I'm wondering about is the timezone factor since I'm all the way down here in Western Australia and it would suck to join yet still be by myself.
12/09/2018 4:14 pm
RainbowTea
thansks for applying, you're whitelisted! :D I'll be sending over discord information.
We have a few from austrilia, europe and honestlya few of us from canda and us don't sleep normal schedules so some of us are night owls.
11/17/2018 4:34 am
Caboosire
Minecraft Username: Caboosire  Have you had name changes? : N

Age/Are you 16 or older?: Yes, 21
Have you been banned before?(on any server) Lol yes
If so, why? I believe the last server I was banned from was the overcast network, I honestly don't even remember why. I've been playing this game since I was 13, and that was a long time ago. I actually just recently picked up minecraft again.
What's your favorite block or item in minecraft?: Redstone
Why are you interested in this community? It's white-listed so there's less of a chance of running into trolls. Thanks for your consideration :)
11/18/2018 11:26 am
RainbowTea
Hi there, are you still interested In our server? i saw you also started your own server a day ago, i wanna make sure if i accept your app you'll be joining us.
11/14/2018 1:21 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Architect
Tr4shM0nk3y
Minecraft Username: Tr4shM0nk3yHave you had name changes? : No
Age/Are you 16 or older?: I am 20
Have you been banned before?(on any server) Yes
If so, why? Asshole server owners not wanting to give me credit for building work I have done for them.
What's your favorite block or item in minecraft?: the fishing rod/glowstone
Why are you interested in this community? It sounds like a pretty active community, all my previous SMPs kinda got sleepy after the first 3 months....
11/18/2018 11:22 am
RainbowTea
Tr4shM0nk3y I apologize for the late reply, ive been awfully sick all week.
Sorry you had a bad experience with other servers, I'll be whitelisting you, shortly and sending a pm.
11/14/2018 11:59 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Nick-kk1138
Minecraft Username: sunspire_griffinAge/Are you 16 or older?: 15
Have you been banned before?(on any server): No

What's your favorite block or item in minecraft?: I like Dark oak wood and planks & also kelp
Why are you interested in this community?: I want to play survival Minecraft in a community not by myself.
11/18/2018 11:19 am
RainbowTea
Sorry for the late reply, i've been really sick all week.

Unfortunately at this time we are not looking for ages below 16.
11/10/2018 3:38 pm
Brosano
Minecraft Username:Have you had name changes? : Y/N Pulsano, N
Age/Are you 16 or older?: Yes, 17
If so, why?
What's your favorite block or item in minecraft?: Quartz
Why are you interested in this community? I want to join a community of people with similar interests and who all get along
11/10/2018 6:05 pm
RainbowTea
11/09/2018 9:18 pm
RainbowTea
whitelist is still accepting ! :)
11/08/2018 3:32 pm
Yeknas101
Minecraft Username: Yeknas101 Have you had name changes? : No
Age/Are you 16 or older?: 18
Have you been banned before?(on any server) Yes
If so, why? Charge backed £5 (Resolved)
What's your favorite block or item in minecraft?: Jungle Planks/stairs/slabs
Why are you interested in this community? Looks interesting. Also this is exactly the kind of server I like. 1 question, profanity?
11/08/2018 4:19 pm
RainbowTea
Hi there, i'll be reviewing your app.
To answer your question, swearing is allowed, however not in terms to provoke or demean others.
11/08/2018 4:26 pm
Yeknas101
Thanks!
11/08/2018 9:42 pm
RainbowTea
Thanks for applying, i'll be whitelisting you and sending a pm.
11/08/2018 10:02 am
GoldenTomato
Knyfe
no
redstone dust
trying to find a friendly community to play with
11/08/2018 2:46 pm
RainbowTea
Thanks for applying, i'll be whitelisting you.
11/08/2018 12:22 am
Level 49 : Master Botanist
Amalien
Minecraft Username: Amalien  Have you had name changes? : Yes; Amy8600, _ItsAmy_, Evisceratinq, Frankierosaurus_, AmySaysHi, and_dont_blink
Age/Are you 16 or older?: Yes, I am 18.
If so, why? ----
What's your favorite block or item in minecraft?: Any kind of plant, or stained glass
Why are you interested in this community? I like the sound of a mostly vanilla, friendly SMP with medieval themed buildings, and would enjoy being part of a close knit community.
11/08/2018 2:44 pm
RainbowTea
Thanks for applying! I'll be sending you a pm :)
11/07/2018 9:57 pm
RainbowTea
Our whitelist still has spots!

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome