forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

🍺The Tavern 🍺 Whitelisted SMP| 16+| 1.13.2 Semi Vanilla|Survival|Hard|🎤Disord|Datapacks!

2 emeralds12 replies75 views
created 11/05/2018 12:25 pm by RainbowTea
last reply 11/10/2018 6:05 pm
Welcome to The Tavern, a whitelisted age 16+ Minecraft Server.
The server came to be after 2 months of me trying to find the best server for myself to play on. During the process, i did make a lot of friends. Roughly a weeks ago i decided to make The Tavern, and here we are, a bit over a week later and we've got an awesome community.

Now updated to 1.13.2!

What does The Tavern Bring to you?

🍺 Become apart of a newly created and GROWING community! We are a long term, community with no map resets.
🍺We are whitelisted, so no worry of random people destroying all your hard work.
🍺 Newbies are welcomed. Don't know too much about minecraft? Thats okay, we have a lot of players to help you learn.
🍺We are all friends here, we hang out in voice chat, (having a mic is not required though), build things together. We are currently still in the process of making our spawn. Our spawn is 100% built in survival. We like helping each other a lot, and building together.
The spawn theme is Medieval, but of course if you choose to build anything out in the world, you can build it in anything theme you'd like.
🍺We use discord, and a lot. With various discord bots that play music in the radio channel,and other topic text channels.
🍺The Tavern is a place to hang out, joke around.
🍺One of our staff members likes to roam around to take awesome screenshots of builds, places and players in action.
🍺A brand new map started as of September 11th 2018. Roughly 75% land, and 25% water/ocean. With a good variety of biomes. End dragon was killed on 9/17/18.
🍺 We do have a world border of 11k/11k R. We plan on expanding slowly as more people join our server.
🍺We run on spigot, so there are a few plugins, but not game breaking ones that ruin the vanilla feel. Mostly server admin type stuff like (core protect)
🍺 Server restarts are every 6 hours.

• Mob grief is enabled
  • Fire spread is enabled
  • Inventory drops upon death
  • Difficulty: Hard, with a slight mob/monster spawn rate increased.
  • Map is 11k x 11k, we will expand when needed.
  • Data packs : 8 stairs when you craft, and mob heads, chance of mob head when killing a mob. Craftable gravel and uncrafting of stairs and slabs!
  • Backpack command /bp or /backpack, to add a few extra slots of space to enhance vanilla gameplay.

Sleep Info
We use a sleep plugin to allow players to let them sleep of only 1 person is near a bed,
The more people that sleep, the faster night will progress
Sleep restores a heart.
Minecraft Rules
🔹Don't completely destroy wilderness terrain.
When collecting mass dirt/sand or things alike, flatten from the top and not take gaint chunks or holes in the world.
🔹Yes you can destroy strongholds in overworld/nether. Just keep the first 1 with the first portal to the end found (for memories).
🔹Fix creeper holds and no floating trees.
🔹No griefing,stealing,cheating,exploitation of any kind. We will know if you do it.
🔹Do not build within 300 blocks of other players /spawn without their permission. (Spawn is most of the taiga biome )
🔹No breaking bedrock for farms. The block is meant to not be broken, so lets keep it that way.
🔹Don't lag the server.
🔹Farms are perfectly fine as long as it doesn't lag the server. Afk farms are ok.
🔹Optifine and a client side map mod is fine.
🔹Pvp is on, but this is not a pvp server. Pvp must be agreed upon
*There will be discord rules for when you join discord you'll have to skim through it carefully.
🔹Buildings made at spawn must match the rest of spawn's medieval style and color pallete.
🔹Please when killing a wither boss, have a proper location to kill him, Don't use the bedrock under the end portal, or kill near spawn points.

How to Apply
Please apply in THIS thread.
I do reserve the right to reject an application. Sorry if this happens!

After you application is approved, you'll be sent a PRIVATE MESSAGE, with discord information.
*Please allow 24-48 hrs for a reply.

Minecraft Username:Have you had name changes? : Y/N
*if you did, please state the old names.
Age/Are you 16 or older?:
Have you been banned before?(on any server)
If so, why?
What's your favorite block or item in minecraft?:
Why are you interested in this community?
Posted by avatar
RainbowTea
Level 1 : New Miner

12 replies

11/10/2018 3:38 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Brosano
Minecraft Username:Have you had name changes? : Y/N Pulsano, N
Age/Are you 16 or older?: Yes, 17
Have you been banned before?(on any server) No
If so, why?
What's your favorite block or item in minecraft?: Quartz
Why are you interested in this community? I want to join a community of people with similar interests and who all get along
11/10/2018 6:05 pm
Level 1 New Miner
RainbowTea
11/09/2018 9:18 pm
Level 1 New Miner
RainbowTea
whitelist is still accepting ! :)
11/08/2018 3:32 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Yeknas101
Minecraft Username: Yeknas101 Have you had name changes? : No
Age/Are you 16 or older?: 18
Have you been banned before?(on any server) Yes
If so, why? Charge backed £5 (Resolved)
What's your favorite block or item in minecraft?: Jungle Planks/stairs/slabs
Why are you interested in this community? Looks interesting. Also this is exactly the kind of server I like. 1 question, profanity?
11/08/2018 4:19 pm
Level 1 New Miner
RainbowTea
Hi there, i'll be reviewing your app.
To answer your question, swearing is allowed, however not in terms to provoke or demean others.
11/08/2018 4:26 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Yeknas101
Thanks!
11/08/2018 9:42 pm
Level 1 New Miner
RainbowTea
Thanks for applying, i'll be whitelisting you and sending a pm.
11/08/2018 10:02 am
Level 1 New Miner
GoldenTomato
Knyfe
no
redstone dust
trying to find a friendly community to play with
11/08/2018 2:46 pm
Level 1 New Miner
RainbowTea
Thanks for applying, i'll be whitelisting you.
11/08/2018 12:22 am
Level 48 Master Botanist
Amalien
Minecraft Username: Amalien  Have you had name changes? : Yes; Amy8600, _ItsAmy_, Evisceratinq, Frankierosaurus_, AmySaysHi, and_dont_blink
Age/Are you 16 or older?: Yes, I am 18.
Have you been banned before?(on any server) No
If so, why? ----
What's your favorite block or item in minecraft?: Any kind of plant, or stained glass
Why are you interested in this community? I like the sound of a mostly vanilla, friendly SMP with medieval themed buildings, and would enjoy being part of a close knit community.
11/08/2018 2:44 pm
Level 1 New Miner
RainbowTea
Thanks for applying! I'll be sending you a pm :)
11/07/2018 9:57 pm
Level 1 New Miner
RainbowTea
Our whitelist still has spots!

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2018
planetminecraft.com

Welcome