The World of Kedrider | Needs STAFF

scoutingparty's Avatar scoutingparty10/27/13 12:21 pm
1 emeralds 226 7
10/27/2013 1:52 pm
So8888's Avatar So8888
Hey everyone. I am launching a game lobby server that is planned to open within a year. So if you don't have much patience, this position is not for you. I have owned many different kinds of servers since minecraft first came out, which has given me many different server owning skills.

The server will be a game lobby planned to have all custom plugins. Such as a assassins creed plugin that will create fake copy's of all the players that will walk and stand around. Each player will then be assigned to kill the right hidden player, or the fake player will just re-spawn again with the same skin as the player. Each kill of the correct player will give points to buy better attack weapons.

So that's about it, good luck, and apply below.

Name:
IGN:
Email:
What do you believe your responsibility's are:

Current Staff Team
(1/1) Owner
(2/5) Admin
(1/5) Mod
(2/15) Dedicated Builder Team
scoutingparty
Level 15 : Journeyman Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/27/2013 1:52 pm
Level 21 : Expert Hunter
So8888
Name: Dan
IGN: So8888
Email: gam3rzx@gmail.com
Past experience: I have been Co-Owner of a server me and my friends run for a year now. Other than that, I have been Chat Mod and Builder on 2 other servers
What do you believe your responsibility's are: Providing help to other players when requested, being respectful and making sure others do the same, Solving any issues patrons would have with the server or with one another, and to be extremely active to monitor the server.
10/27/2013 1:36 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
jacedude2002
Name: jace
IGN: jacedude2002
Email: jacefreer@yahoo.com
Past experience: I've experienced being admin on a server for 5 months until the owner quit minecraft and left the server to be owned by some one else who kicked every one off it and shut it down. I also have my own server right know but its hamchi but i know how to use most plugins and i know how to run a server.
What do you believe your responsibility's are: Make sure every one has fun and no hackers or people who curse a lot and no bullying and also i can help get people on the server and be respectful to other players also try to help any players at anytime when im on.
10/27/2013 1:16 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Jakecooleo6
Name: Jake
IGN: Jakecooleo6
Email: jakeschneider234@gmail.com
Past experience: I've been admin/op on a couple of servers, both of them shut down, so I'm looking for another cool server.
What do you believe your responsibility's are: To make sure no one is hacking/cheating, preventing griefing, helping the server grow, making sure there are no messages with elements such as racism and profanity.
10/27/2013 12:41 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Retiredz
Name: Robin
IGN: dennis660
Email: rmspel@hotmail.se
Past experience: I've been co_owner on a few servers, I've also owned a few servers. I got my server, I can send you the ip. It's really new soo there is not alot of players, but still
What do you believe your responsibility's are: Stop hacking, stop spamming, stop griefing, combat logging and alot of other issues that happen' on servers.
10/27/2013 12:49 pm
scoutingparty
Accepted, I will send you more information about your position through email and Skype later today.
10/27/2013 12:29 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
xXDexternomicXx
Name: Dexter
IGN: duckman_25
Email: epicduck2512@gmail.com
Past experience: I'v been Co-Owner on 2 Servers And I am Currently Moderator on one
I can Give you the IP through skype
What do you believe your responsibility's are:To Stop Hackers,Spammers,Griefers and also sort out any Issues that occor
10/27/2013 12:31 pm
scoutingparty
Accepted, I will send you more information later today through Skype and email.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome