The World of Sryenica RPG/MMORPG Server is Recruiting!

Kaloi's Avatar Kaloi11/30/15 6:54 am
1 emeralds 181 6
11/30/2015 9:08 pm
Superpan411's Avatar Superpan411
Hello Fellow Minecraftians! I have had The world of Sryenica was a server I had before, but it went down due to issues INRL. but now, since I've recovered from the issues. It will be coming back! and we will need staff! Just fill out this application.

Application fourm (YOU WILL need to use this forum.)

IGN?:
What rank are you applying for?:
If you get staff, what deity would you like to be of?:
Age?(Put N/A if you aren't comfertable giving it out):
What makes you a better person for the rank you'd desire than others?:
Are you a Role Player?:
Do you have Skype?:

Happy minecrafting people!
Kaloi
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/30/2015 9:08 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Superpan411
IGN: Superpan411
Diety: Desert, sun
Better for rank: i work with Amalthea as a builder and plugin manager
Role play: id say yes but not a deep role player.
11/30/2015 2:06 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
LelouchLamperouge
IGN?: CyberHatsuneMiku
What rank are you applying for?: Builder/Mod
If you get staff, what deity would you like to be of?: If possible I would like to be More around the dark types such as ghouls and shadow people
Age?(Put N/A if you aren't comfertable giving it out): 16
What makes you a better person for the rank you'd desire than others?: Being a Staff member on a RPG server, would keep me on all day and night, talking to players and doing what is required of a staff. Recruiting me to your staff team would bring a humble, experience. I never fail to do my duties, I don't give up that easily. I came looking to join a professional as well as dedicated team of Minecrafters whose goal is to create a top quality Minecraft server without any hesitation, taking shortcuts and are able to inspire the community to be active and enjoyable for all. I believe that this server will be able to succeed the goal it's aiming for when everyone is giving it there all to the server and I would love to be able to get the chance to contribute during the time of the servers growth. Thank you for taking time out of your day to read my staff application and I hope you have enjoyed.
Are you a Role Player?: Yes I usually role play often around friends so I am familiar about it.
Do you have Skype?: trainheartnett13
11/30/2015 1:05 pm
Level 44 : Master Network
Amalthea Network
IGN?: CladKarma
What rank are you applying for?: Admin or Plugin Manager/Helper, Also help with building.
If you get staff, what deity would you like to be of?: Pirates, Resurrection, Sea (Got a Undead Pirate skin I like so yeah)
Age?(Put N/A if you aren't comfertable giving it out): 19
What makes you a better person for the rank you'd desire than others?: Managed Plugins before along with a Build Team. Owned/Co-Owned a few Factions servers but who hasn't? Been Admin and Builder on multiple servers. Built some things for Kastia (A popular MMORPG server). Worked on building my own MMORPG/RP server. Only reason we stopped was the whole Bukkit Issue that happened and some of us got bored with Minecraft after that.
Are you a Role Player?: Role-playing is pretty fun and the stories and backgrounds some people create are wonderful to read.
Do you have Skype?: CladKarma
11/30/2015 8:33 am
Kaloi
A Deity is a God or Goddess. and without your skype, I cant do a follow up on your app :/. since me and another person do interviews on people.
11/30/2015 8:32 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
TerraPlaysYT
IGN: CodeMadeTerra
What rank are you applying for: (If possible) Web developer (They make the website)
If you get staff, what deity would you like to be of: You haven't gave info about deities
What makes you a better person for the rank you'd desire than others: I have had a lot of experience in coding. I also absolutely love RPGs.
Are you a Role Player: Yeah, I guess. if you mean I like RPGs, then absolutely.
Do you have Skype: Yes, but I am not allowed to give it out
11/30/2015 8:24 am
Kaloi
Bump?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome