▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ TheBlock - Recruitment- Helper ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄

TheBlock_'s Avatar TheBlock_8/30/14 1:42 pm
1 emeralds 686 9
9/1/2014 8:38 pm
The_Mc_Burger's Avatar The_Mc_Burger
New application. Staff member please delete this thread
TheBlock_
Level 2 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/01/2014 8:38 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
The_Mc_Burger
All in a spoiler so I don't take up half the page
Click to reveal
In-game name:
soulrunner123

Time zone:

UK timezone - GMT

I will PM it to you if I get accepted. I do have one.

How active can you be daily?

As I do have school starting soon I wont be on the much but I will be on for more then 4 hours a day.

Previous experiences as a Helper?

I used to be a Co-Owner on a Skyblock server I used to play but closed down recently because it got to much for the owner to keep on paying. As well as that I am the team captain of my school's basketball team so I know how to work well in a team, (and if I where to get promoted up past helper) I know how to lead people in a manner where most people are fine with it (we all have out haters).

Why do you want to become a Helper?

I would like to become a helper because even though I haven't heard of your server before ( I'm only starting to get into PMC now, I've had my account for a long time (mainly for diamonding servers)) I will be able to use my knowledge I got from the last server I was staff on to help the community on your server with anything they need (With out breaking any staff rules of course), I am able to answer questions from players when needed.

Why should we choose you?

You should choose me because even though I am young I am able to act like a mature 18 year old when ever needed but I still keep the "enjoyment" of a 15/16 year old with being able to keep in "touch with the kids". I also have some good ideas for server with donations and keeping to the new minecraft EULA. I can still give some of my ideas out if you want.

Have you ever been banned before? If so why:

I have been banned from a server, but that was when I was immature and I have learned from my misstates. I was banned mainly for using hacks (I also spammed but I have NEVER griefed), so with my time of hacking I have met other hackers and have learned from my time with them on ways people can X-Ray, Wall hack and other hacks alike. I have seen the behavior of them and know what each look like.

Anything else you want to add?

I am also a good builder, my main style is medieval but I am always happy to try other styles (I can't build in modern style though). Thank you for reading.
09/01/2014 12:23 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Engineer
snorebear
IGN: SnoreJoey
Name: Joey
TimeZone: Az, Usa

Activity: Long Time I played 12 hours non-stop 1

Experience: I have been co-owner, op, head-admin, admin, mod, builder
on some servers

why you want to become a admin/mod: I am experienced, great, kind, loving, and smart and would help the server be better. as I already have thx Razor

extra's:
ill be great
09/01/2014 7:57 pm
TheBlock_
Denied. You have been striped from your builder tag too. Sorry mate but you did not reads the fourm post. You canot apply for another server.
09/01/2014 12:34 am
TheBlock_
Thank you all for applying. I will be sure to get to you on your application tomorrow!
08/31/2014 10:16 pm
Level 1 : New Taco
Tacozaurus
In-game name: KittyMinx_
Time zone: UTC

I am able to come on for at least 3 hours a day. Depending on whether my schedule is busy for that day depends on whether that sometimes extends up to 8 hours. On weekends basically all day.

CobbleCobble-This was the first server i ever worked on. It was a small Non-PVP towny server with averaging 8 players online at once. As it was the first server I had been staff on it took a lot to get used to. This was a good experience but sadly the server shut down due to lack of donations which was keeping it running. Which meant I was only staff for one month.

RealityVoid- I loved this server. It was friendly. There were minigames. And overall I enjoyed being a moderator due to the community. Unfortunately the owner kept forgetting to pay for it so i slowly stopped playing on there because it wasn't up quite alot.

Strontkever- Thirdly was Strontkever a 24 slot server. It was Non-PVP, Minigames and economy. This particular one gave me some problems due to the fact that it was a Non-PVP server but still it had a few PVP minigames... People would always shout and complain. From this server I learnt how to deal with ignorant players which helped a lot on the next server.

Sablecraft- This server I was an Administrator. It is a PVP, Factions and raid server. On here players were violent and needed the right punishment otherwise they wouldn't learn. In this process I would have to think fast and decide which was a suitable punishment for that moment in time. This would also mean I would have to take screenshots which I would then have to show to the owner if he had and doubts. This shut down and this only recently opened back up (from my knowledge).

These past experiences have helped develop skills i would not have necessarily picked up and am still up for new experiences. These skills are very valuable when it comes to being a staff member and would like to help out and use them on here too.

MCraft
On this server was my first time when i had a rank on a minecraft server. This server was a super server ( this server doesn't exist now ). Here i made a lot of friends because i wanted to be friend with who want. Here i had "Helper" rank, this server was a prison server. I loved this server but now i love this server. All the players liked me because i help in every moment when i has online. This is a short summary of this server because i don't want to writte "Novels". Here i made about 75% of my Minecraft Moderating/Helping Servers Experience .

Lunetistii
After MCraft, we decided ( me and my friend ( Vlad68241 ) ) to open a minecraft server, the name was Lunetistii. Here i learnt "OP" commands, in that time, this commands seemed very hard for me, but on this moment for me is very easy to use it. Here i maded about 20% of my Minecraft Moderating/Helping Servers Experience .

Other servers
I don't had Helper or Moderator or other rank for another servers because when i found a good server i play on it. I have about 2-3 Helpers or Moderators or other ranks. On this server i made about 5% of my Minecraft Moderating/Helping Servers Experience .

I'm a good builder and I am very responsible. I can help any person in this community! Whether their complication is big or small.

Firstly, I chose this server because I adore faction servers and I think I would be able to put my full attention and knowledge in moderating into this server. I also have been told many times in the past that I am very reliable and can bring a lot of enjoyment to servers. If I got this staff position, it would mean alot to me, I have tried to be staff on other servers, but they have been shut down to lack of funds so I would try my best no to let that happen.

Have you ever been banned before? If so why: Never ever got BANNED once.

Anything else you want to add? Nope
08/31/2014 4:53 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
derpsa
In-game name: mah46124
Time zone: eastern USA

How active can you be daily?: about 2-5hrs maybe more maybe less

Previous experiences as a Helper?:umm i dont have any pas experiance as a helper but i do know higher up ranked things!

Why do you want to become a Helper?: I want to help this server become a better place

Why should we choose you?: I am the ceo/owner of the server deployment team... if i give the order you can have lots of experianced devs/builders/animators/more!

Have you ever been banned before? If so why: no

Anything else you want to add?: If your kind enogh i'd like to get $5 to start a server to not just train my team more but to earn money and decrease to probably $1.50 per server if we get popular enogh!
08/31/2014 1:19 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
ServerWizard
In-game name: kingdak
Time zone: PST

I recommend working 2-3 hours a day, but if you need me more I could try to work things out.

I have been moderator on a server called Outbreak Prison. It never opened, but it was professionally run.

I enjoy helping players by sharing my knowledge of minecraft.
I am very good at chat management and I am mature.
Have you ever been banned before? If so why:
In the past i used to get banned for a lot of things.

Anything else you want to add?
I think I could be a great help.
08/31/2014 1:12 am
TheBlock_
*Bump*
08/30/2014 1:43 pm
TheBlock_
Applications Below
Planet Minecraft

Website