✪✪✪TheJellyNetwork Staff And Builders!!! Come Apply!!! ✪✪✪

twinightcreep0's Avatar twinightcreep011/30/14 11:00 am
11/30/2014 12:12 pm
twinightcreep0's Avatar twinightcreep0
Hey everyone!

TheJellyNetwork is recruiting staff and builders!!

You will have to apply on our website forums.
Here is the link:
http://forum.thejellynetwork.com/viewforum.php?id=9

The application format is there

Thank you very much,

Twinight
twinightcreep0
Level 24 : Expert Ninja

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/30/2014 11:51 am
Level 1 : New Miner
NGYoutube
IGN: masterboss2012
Youtube Link : http://www.youtube.com/user/itsnerdgamer

Have you been staff before: Yes , going into detail i have been staff on servers called Sword Craft , Small World , Elite PvP , Uber Prison

Why do you think you should be an admin: Because i would like to help your server become popular and also i think that new servers like your own should have a shot at becoming one of the best servers out there rarther than servers like hypixel taking up all the credit when it isnt even that a good server compared to most of the lesser known servers like yours and i would like to help you to get to become one of those great servers that help new players out , i would always keep a open mind to the accused and accuser's case when it comes to banning and kicking , i will explore every angel to make sure the decision i am making is right and i would help new players out by making youtube guides for them and such.

What makes you different from everyone else: Because i am a youtuber and that i like to keep a open mind about everything , i am also a keen programmer ever expanding my learning zone and i know alot of plugins such as permissions ex , group manager , mcmmo , factions , world edit , all the essentials , open inv , world guard , multiverse ,iconomy , economy , vault , bow spleef and multi verse portals .

Previous Minecraft staff experience: I am very experienced in all forms of minecraft ranging from pvp all the way to redstone engineering , i have had 2 1/2 years experience playing minecraft from servers based on the movie avatar to your standard faction servers , i am experienced as a staff member aswell as more than 1 year of that 2 1/2 years i have been staff for several different servers (never at the same time)

What is the best way to contact you: Skype : Tylercullen10 (masterboss2012) , outlook: tylercullen10@outlook.com

Why are you applying for admin not moderator or helper: Because i want to be in a position of power and to be-able to do something drastic about hackers such as permanently ban them before they grief or destroy the server and i would like to lead by example so everyone is aspiring to become a admin one day or even become a moderator or helper.

Anything else we should know:
I am a experienced programmer in C++ HTTP Python Java and Java+ , i am a boxer , air cadet and looking to become a part time programmer as a apprenticeship.
twinightcreep0
Neither Accepted Or Denied. Please Apply On Our Forums: http://forum.thejellynetwork.com/viewforum.php?id=9
11/30/2014 11:39 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Electrik_Ninja
IGN: Electrik_Ninja
Have you been a moderator/staff before:[/color][/color] Yes I have been moderator many times like a lot I have also been a dev 2 times, admin 4 times and I use to own my own server but this is my first time playin in a month and I was inactive for a month so I got demoted in a lot of servers I don't even know if im still ranked or not
Why do you think you should be moderator: I think I should be moderatoir because I have a lot of experience I can build and I also have lots of ways of advertiseing I also am really good with people and im active!
What makes you different from everyone else: Im a very mature guy and im normally really active and always helping and if u need help im easy to reach on skype
Previous Minecraft staff experience: I have had lots of experiance
What is the best way to contact you: Skype or iff im on mc
Anything else we should know: I would like to really be part of your server!
twinightcreep0
Neither Accepted Or Denied. Please Apply On Our Forums: http://forum.thejellynetwork.com/viewforum.php?id=9
11/30/2014 11:37 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
siers1999
IGN: Siers1999
Have you been staff before: Yes i have been staff on a few servers and i have owned my own servers
Why do you think you should be an admin: I feel like i would be a great addition to your team because I have been playing minecraft from the beginning and i know all of the thinks it takes to make a server great
What makes you different from everyone else: I have been playing minecraft since early beta and i have owned many servers in my time of playing I have been staff on quite a few servers also i feel like i can help ,make this server great
Previous Minecraft staff experience: I have been staff on at least 5 servers ranging from moderator to head-admin I have also owned 3 successful minecraft servers
What is the best way to contact you: Skype
Why are you applying for admin not moderator or helper: I am applying for admin and not moderator or helper because I have lots of experience and i can help to make this server successful and fun for all people to play on
Anything else we should know: I am very excited for the penitential of this server and i cant wait for what we can do together
11/30/2014 12:11 pm
twinightcreep0
Neither Accepted Or Denied. Please apply on our forums: Hey everyone!

http://forum.thejellynetwork.com/viewforum.php?id=9
11/30/2014 11:26 am
KRHarrywb9
IGN:
Harrywb9

Have you been staff before:
• A third experience I had was that I was a school senator for my school. I learned from this position how to manage high positions of authority, another quality I think would be beneficial as staff.
• As for online moderation experience, I moderated a small FSX (Microsoft Flight Simulator X) community, with around 700 members for a period of time. In this system, the administrators chose the moderators, we didn't apply. I was chosen, and offered the position, which I believe says something about my abilities as a moderator. A few months later, the community was disbanded when the owner quit, and I lost my job there.
• I also moderated a Plazmaburst (online game) community, with around 40 people. I quit when I stopped playing the game.

Why do you think you should be an admin
I want to become Admin for quite a few reasons, first and foremost being that I feel like I could help out the community better with the position. I also think that I could help out users a lot more on the forums with the rank, such as dealing with player reports or stopping large or disrespectful arguments in addition to what I do already. Nobody has my account password now, and my computer is password protected.
If I were to become a Admin, I would strive to do my best to assist the community and it's players as a whole, weather it be on the forums, in game, or anywhere else someone may need help. I would do my best to provide answers to questions, catch and discipline rule breakers, or just help out with those day to day problems in people's lives. I would try my best to log on as much as possible keep this server a clean, safe place for all people of all ages.I like helping other people and making a name for my self in the Community!

What makes you different from everyone else:
I've had over 5 Year's Experience of being Admin on Server and i want to help on this one!
I will shine when helping others and i use Great Grammar and Manner's to what i do!

Previous Minecraft staff experience:
Yes!
I have been Skyblock Owner On Knights Realms,
Admin on MCCraft Prison
Admin on Knight Realms PVP
Im very Experienced when being staff!

What is the best way to contact you:
I can be contacted by several ways. I have a skype, of which my name is "HydroHarrywb9" on there. I am able to chat normally, and call and video chat when I have my phone on me. I have an email, and I check my Enjin mail as much as possible. I do have skype for mobile, so you can reach me at all times when I have my phone on me (a lot). I am almost always on Central Standard Time (GMT +00) and play as much as possible, which is every day with a few infrequent exceptions. I do have TeamSpeak, and I can log on when requested. I occasionally log on on my own time.

Why are you applying for admin not moderator or helper:
Because i fit in, In higher position and i have experience with being the person to
lead a example to other staff or Members!
I like to be known throughout the community for how i help people with my
Helpfulness and Ingenuity!

Anything else we should know

Well No Not Really,
I hope you liked my Application for Admin
11/30/2014 12:08 pm
twinightcreep0
Check PM's
11/30/2014 12:04 pm
twinightcreep0
Accepted Be prepared to get a message shortly
11/30/2014 11:06 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
NerdyMechanic
IGN: ELMOSISKO
Have you been staff before: yes
Why do you think you should be an admin: I feel i should be admin on your server because i am experienced and because i can help a lot with my knowledge of plugins
What makes you different from everyone else: I am mature for my age and can be nice but can have an iron fist
Previous Minecraft staff experience: A lot that i will tell you when accepted or if u ask on skype
What is the best way to contact you: Gmail: Timothysisko@gmail.com
Why are you applying for admin not moderator or helper: Because i feel that i have trust worthiness to be admin and the smarts and the hard working ethic for admin and also i know a lot about plugins. And have been mod and helper more then admin.
Anything else we should know: Im good with plugin managing and great with group and good at pex
11/30/2014 11:17 am
twinightcreep0
Denied

Needs a lot more detail
11/30/2014 11:04 am
Celo44
11/30/2014 11:03 am
Celo44
hey man im a graphic designer, im very cheap but have quality work, if you need like a banner or server icon or even a youtube banner message me on skype: celomc44
11/30/2014 11:05 am
twinightcreep0
We may need you in the near future! I will get in touch with you if we do
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome