TheSociety [Java 1.15.2 Server]touch_app

Unusually's Avatar Unusually5/27/20 11:38 pm
1 emeralds 50
I'm looking to promote my server, TheSociety; [thesociety.apexmc.co]. This is my first time hosting a server ever and I feel as if compared to most servers that just start off, that I have promoted an ideal server that may seem more eye catchy, appealing, than most. Most of the servers starting off are servers that have very basic plugins and don't look forward to installing more plugins or upgrading their server than what's already been done.

That's really my goal, to be able to create and server that brings all sorts of players, most preferably Survival PvP. I still have a lot of knicks and knacks to touch up on and refine.

And that's where I hope I may find people [developers, professional staff, players, etc] who may help me my server and grow it. As of right now, I got most of the permissions touched up on. We're also wanting to rebrand our Server to InvasionCraft, Minecraft Invaders.

As of right now these are my plugins

ActionHealth, AntiCheatReloaded, AutoMessages, Autorank, BetterRTP, ClearLag, Essentials, EssentialsChat, EssentialsSpawn, GriefPrevention, GriefPreventionFlags, HolographicDisplays, JumpPads, LuckPerms, LWC, Multiverse-Core & Portals, newtLib, newtShop, Orebfuscator4, PlaceholderAPI, PlayerPoints, PluginLibrary, ProtocolLib, SilkSpawners, SimpleSit, Statz, TAB, TradePlus, Vault, Votifier, VotingPlugin, WorldEdit, and WorldGuard.​

If you have any questions or even suggestions,
please contact me via Discord: Unusual Invader#0526 (may have to add)

If you are not able to contact through my Discord DM's then join
our public Minecraft Server Discord and get a hold of me there.

https://discord.gg/zGrQSX4

"Minor adjustments lead to bigger improvements."

Unusually
Level 1 : New Miner