TheVoid Is recruiting New staff members

bloodngutzs's Avatar bloodngutzs7/30/15 5:48 am
7/31/2015 9:56 pm
alexcarty's Avatar alexcarty
Hello TheVoid, full on action packed pvp hunger games minigames server is recruiting and needs testers as well get your applications in by the 10 of august, you can post ur app here or at my skype at damien.rees1

beta tester app
Click to reveal
IGN

moderator app
Click to reveal
IGN

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE SERVER

PAST EXPERIENCE

WHY I SHOULD PICK YOU

builder app
Click to reveal
IGN

PAST EXPERIENCE

WHY I SHOULD PICK YOU

RECENT BUILDS

admin app
Click to reveal
IGN

PAST EXPERIENCE

WHY I SHOULD PICK YOU

WHAT ARE SOME SITUATIONS WERE YOU CAN HELP PLAYERS

Buycraft website manager
Click to reveal
IGN

PAST EXPERIENCE

WHY I SHOULD PICK YOU

HOW WOULD YOU SETUP GIFTS FOR DONATORS

developers
Click to reveal
IGN

PAST EXPERIENCE

WHY I SHOULD PICK YOU

RECENT CODING WORK

WOULD YOU WORK FOR FREE?
bloodngutzs
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/31/2015 9:56 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
alexcarty
IGN alexcarty

SKYPE AlexFTW

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE SERVER I am very loyal and i love playing minecraft i have 5 years of minecraft looking for servers but could not find any so i found this one and i was like i should apply for this

PAST EXPERIENCE I was Co-Owner on a server and Head-Admin and i am very loyal to every server i join

WHY I SHOULD PICK YOU Because i will be loyal to this server and ban rule breakers and hackers/greifers

Click to reveal
If there is a hacker i could watch him and check if he is hacking then if he is i would ban him and other people that do that
07/31/2015 8:50 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
antlers_
(beta tester app)

IGN: Antlers0

(Mod)
IGN: Antlers0

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE SERVER: I live in the west side of america so I can stay up and watch the server when others are sleeping. I like to help people and fix problems, and if anything bad happens I will inform you with skype. Also when the server is up and running I can give people a chance to check it out either by youtube videos or live streaming on twitch. I have 53 subscribers on youtube and i'm running out of content, so if I record videos on the server it will provide both of us with happiness. Overall I like to build and designing things, which work well with my constructed creative thinking.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDiT4U ... 0w5x0xtRCg
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/antlers0

PAST EXPERIENCE: I was a mod on a small factions server which consisted of around 20 people that seemed to take a liking towards me for my humor and kindness. I got to know each one, and had a very fun time with them. But sadly the server is corrupted and not in use anymore. If you make me a moderator I will assure you happy/nice people, and if otherwise, I will try and fix it

WHY I SHOULD PICK YOU: I personally overall like meeting people and making them smile and laugh. I may do some slip-ups, but I will get right back on the problem and wont back down.

Thank you, I look forward to meeting you!
07/31/2015 11:17 am
bloodngutzs
Bump
07/31/2015 1:26 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Richkid_12
Admin App

IGN-Richkid12

SKYPE-silas.smith8

- I will try to bring people on, try to get some people to donate more to the server, The more money that the owners get the more they can do for the server and the more they can do the more people the server can get.

PAST EXPERIENCE-I have had many past experience as Head Mods and Mods and Admins and one time head admin they were alll good but the server owners couldnt keep the servers going because of money problems

WHY I SHOULD PICK YOU-I believe I should be staff because I feel I would be a great addition to the team. If anyone ever needs my help I will personally help them and make sure either the job gets done or the issue is resolved. If a player needs help from a staff member I will speak up almost instantly instead of hoping some other staff member will help. I always give respect to everyone, staff and players, even if they may not deserve said respect.I am on minecraft a least 4 hours a day and could make sure that people are playing right. i will be nice and respect everyone, I will help keep hackers and cheater out. I will try to bring people to the server as much as possible. I will ban people if they need it or mute or kick BUT ONLY IF THE DESERVED IT OR NEEDED IT.

WHAT ARE SOME SITUATIONS WERE YOU CAN HELP PLAYERS-I can answer questions help people by takeing hackers and cheaters off the server and make sure other players play right so everyone will be happy! I can see if they have any complaints or suggestions for the commmuity.

Extra Info-Some more info about me I dont ban or kick or mute or jail unless people need it, I will have screenshots or videos or prove it as much as possible. I do not abuse powers. I play just like anyone else just help out and make sure everything going the way it should. I will answer any questions or anything that i can help with i will do.And a decent builder too.
07/31/2015 2:11 am
bloodngutzs
please contact me on Skype at damien.rees1
07/31/2015 12:45 am
bloodngutzs
Damien.rees1 forgot in previous comment
07/31/2015 12:45 am
bloodngutzs
Damien.rees1 forgot in previous comment
07/30/2015 10:45 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
diamonds0098
Admin Application

IGN
Courtney0098

I love to help people, and I have had a lot of free time lately, partially because school is out but even during school I am still available to help often! I am a happy, fair person. I like to be the one people turn to when they need help. I guess you could call me a people person. I am a quick thinker and know how to make correct descisions and if im not sure about something I know to turn to my superiors and admit I need help unlike some others who want to show that they are good at everything, when in reality they do need help! I know that no one is perfect and mistakes happen but I try my hardest to prevent any severe mistakes. I have experience being staff on minecraft servers, I have even worked my way from mod to head admin before. I'm responsible and thoughtful.

PAST EXPERIENCE

Co-owner, Head admin(2), admin, head mod

WHY I SHOULD PICK YOU
Unlike many others, my application is 100% TRUE. I am a responsible person who loves to help. I have fresh, new, exciting ideas that I can bring to the server. You will not be disappointed.

As an admin, i'd like to think I would be able to help players in any situation. A short list of some more specific situations would be:
-Help with plugins
-Help with commands
-Help with finding what game would be good for them

Thank you for reading. I'll be patiently awaiting your response!
07/31/2015 12:43 am
bloodngutzs
Skype me for more info
07/30/2015 10:32 pm
bloodngutzs
Bump
07/30/2015 6:49 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
aceops23_Pixelmon
Applying For Admin
IGN: aceops23
Why do you want to be staff on this server? Where do I even begin... The main reason that I want to be staff on your server is because, Your server seems like it is going to be successful, and I feel like working on your server could help me learn more and get more experience managing a great server.

What can you bring to this server that is unique? Well, I myself am a builder, semi-developer, administrator, and problem solver. By semi-developer I mean that I am very familiar with plugins and working them, but I don't know EVERY little detail. I said that I am a builder, I have been the leader/owner/manager of a great build team. It broke up mostly because of school and people quitting minecraft.

Do you have experience in managing servers? Managing? Yes! Let me list A FEW of them:

Owner: Eternity Network: It was a hub server that I started with 2 very experienced developers. It had 4 servers connected to it with bungee. Kit pvp, skyblock, survival games, and factions.

Owner: The Jox: It was also a hub server that I created. It took about 4 months to create and it was pretty popular when it was open. It had skyblock, factions, OP prison, survival games and kit pvp.

Moderator: Huskypixelmon: Yes, I was a moderator on the famous youtuber Huskypixelmon's server when it was open. I was a moderator for about 2-3 months before I got fired for arguing with an admin about how he handled a situation.

Head-Admin: QtipCraft: I was a head-admin on a faction server that eventually added kit pvp. I was in charge of promoting players, building maps, and advertising the server.

Co-Owner: KrazyFactions: I was in charge of promoting players and advertising the server. He closed the server a few months later due to lack of finances.
Have you ever worked in a group? if so explain what you were to accomplish and what part you were of the team? Well, as I stated before, I have owned two servers and I was the leader of a build team... and... Owner and leader....

Special Note: I am friends with 3 developers that code their own plugins and I am friends with 2 great builders.

Sorry for not following the application format. Thank you for reading my application.
07/30/2015 9:21 pm
bloodngutzs
Skype me here for ur result damien.rees1
07/30/2015 8:06 pm
bloodngutzs
Skype me here for ur result damien.rees1
07/30/2015 6:10 pm
bloodngutzs
Bump
07/30/2015 11:00 am
bloodngutzs
Bump
07/30/2015 9:42 am
bloodngutzs
Bump
07/30/2015 8:20 am
bloodngutzs
bump
07/30/2015 7:34 am
Level 23 : Expert Architect
Craftbeef
IGN: Craftbeef

- Staff Position Applying For: Administrator

-What can you bring to the server: What i will contribute to the server is that i will try to bring order and fun, helping people and watching the server. Fix or help with problems that may occur while the server progresses.

- Previous Staff Experience:
Let's start from the begining,
2011: Started getting in touch with plugins managing servers etc. Joining server staff teams and gaining a lot of experience within plugins and server management.

2012: Starting my first own server, no quite a succes but hey, i had learned from it, a few months after the first one i tried again. This time more success had a server that runned very well and had a pretty good player hit rate.

2013: Started joining staff teams again and helping them out, or they did help me, That encouraged me to start a server with some friends that a met online and that i have in real life. This server was a great succes, many players and a lot of fun. But the server had to close bacause of financial problems.

2014: Getting into plugins even deeper then i already did, learned so much more then i already knew of the plugins i already used and new ones. helping friends or just random server owners with there plugins problems and joined their staff teams for quite a bit. A friend told me about modded servers, he asked me to help him with that server so i helped. Quite fun and quite instructive.

2015: I tought i was time for a new server, my own new server. It runned from January until June, the server was a RP styled server and was quite successful with new players joining every day! They talked about the great time they had on the server and how good everthing was organized, well layed out.

-Why should i pick you?
I got a lot of experience gained over the years, I got a lot of experience with diffrent types of people, how they feel, and react on some things that may happen to the server or them.

-What are some situations where you can help players:
1. Broken permissions.
2. Reports of griefing.
3. Complaints about the server.
4. suggestions for the server.
5. Questions about the server.
07/30/2015 7:55 am
bloodngutzs
pm'd
07/30/2015 7:08 am