♚TimeOut Zone ♚ Recruiting Builders ✔ Developers ✔ and more!

HunGorr's Avatar HunGorr3/3/17 9:23 pm
1 emeralds 215 5
3/12/2017 8:24 am
HunGorr's Avatar HunGorr
TimeOut Zone Recruitment Thread

TimeOut Zone is a up-coming minecraft server. Our goal is to create a unique and enjoyable community for players.

We're recruiting staff members!

We are currently recruiting these positions:
Admins (2)
Moderators (3)
Helpers (3)
Builders (6)
Graphic Designers (2)
Developers (1-3)

*If you are interested , please add my skype and send the application form to me , thank you.
( you can also put your application form down the replying section )

Application Template:
IGN
What are your Strengths
What are your weaknesses
How will you benefit us
What is your experience in the position(s) you are applying for
Do you have any images of your builds in minecraft?(for builders)
Do you have any images of your work?(for graphic designers)

* Accepted applicants will be interviewed on Skype *
HunGorr
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/09/2017 4:43 am
Level 1 : New Network
COD3R
IGN: COD3R
What Position are you applying for: Developer
What are your Strengths: Decent skills in skript coding skills, plugins configuration and a little bit of web development such as MySQL
What are your weaknesses: A bit rusty on scripts, little knowledge about Java API
How will you benefit us: I will not say much about this as saying too much will only lead to "lazy to read", I'll show my own personal skills in game and make the server grow and become a decent server like HiveMC as we can't fight with big servers such as Mineplex but we can't lose to small servers like Anarchy
What is your experience in the position(s) you are applying for: 3 developers on past servers.
03/12/2017 8:23 am
HunGorr
Accepted ! Please send me your Skype .
03/08/2017 12:22 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
CaptainStarplex_
Hello, I am looking for builder here is my application - (My skype is facebook:captainstarplexno2, I can show you my builds and my pro's and con's )
General Questions
In-game username: You will mostly see me on 5eh, but I have other accounts such as CaptainStarplex or 9eh
Location and Timezone: I live in England, UTC
How many staff applications have you made, when was your last application made? I have not made a staff application for this server yet, but I have been staff for many other servers, I was mostly a Builder or Mods, I have owned many servers, so I have some experience being Owner, and controlling staff

How long have you been playing Minecraft? 5 Years
How long have you been playing on the server? I haven't been playing 5eh on Its Jerry and Harry for that long, but I have been playing on CaptainStarplex, I have been playing on that account for months on end
How active are you on the Server? Around 1-2 hours, but if I do get this position, I can play much longer
How active are you on the Forums? I am not very active on any forums, but as I have said, I can be much more active (if needed)
How active are you on TeamSpeak? I currently do not own TeamSpeak, but like I said, I can purchase
Purchases made on our server (optional): I haven't purchased anything, sorry

Personal questions
Previous experiences as a staff member: Builder on many servers, Helper on few, Owner of many servers (I paid for), Admin on a few
What makes you a worthwhile helper? I can be a very active player if needed, as I said I don't own TeamSpeak, but I can buy it, if you guys insist (may need to teach me how to use ) I have had so much experience with new servers, and I want to step it up a notch
Why we should choose you: Hello! my name is Watson Lewis-Rodriguez, I have never actually tried to make a legitimate application, I have been staff on many new servers, and I feel like helping small servers get somewhat boring after a while, I am applying on this server as you may have guessed; I want a challenge, a new start, whatever you want to call it. I call myself a good builder, as I make decent builds for my age, I build them on my own; before I was making this staff application, I made a design for the new Farming server, hopefully you can check that out, I want to finally say that I have helped a big server out (yours, of course) and I could 'brag' to my friends on how I got a staff position on It's Jerry and Harry. I have been subscribed to your channel around when you only have 20,000 subscribers, I hope to help this server out in any way as possible
Extra comments (optional): Since I have owned many servers, I have learnt a lot about servers and each other, how players react before, during or after a big thing has occurred, I have Skype and Discord. All I want to say is Thank you for this opportunity.
03/12/2017 8:24 am
HunGorr
Accepted ! I have added your Skype.
03/07/2017 10:54 pm
HunGorr
Need 3 More Builders , 1 More Developer , 2 More Admins
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com