TNEMC | Lore Writer(s)/ Developer(s)

creatorfromhell's Avatar creatorfromhell1/31/17 6:08 pm
1 emeralds 185 2
2/11/2017 1:56 am
creatorfromhell's Avatar creatorfromhell

Introduction
Hello everyone! I'm the developer of the economy plugin by the name The New Economy, and I'm currently looking to start up an official server. Currently I'm in no need of builders/moderators, but rather some/a lore writer(s), and some developers.

A Little Server Information
The server is hosted on a cloud-based platform with 8GB of RAM currently, and the main server uses CentOS 6 with a minimal feature-set of SSH, MySQL, and Java 8.

Application
Please fill out this and respond to this thread or in our discord(in the #TNEServerApplication channel).
Minecraft Name:
Discord/Skype Name:(specify which is which, or we can PM later if you don't want to publicly say it)
Role Interested in:
Previous Experience:
Examples of work go here
Extra Information:

Future Roles
Please note that I'll be recruit for other roles in the future, these are the ones I need to get everything going properly.

If you have any concerns/questions feel free to message me!

Thanks,
creatorfromhell
creatorfromhell
Level 1 : New Crafter