[LodeVentures MMORPG Server Looking For Lore/Story Writers]

Minesoldier_Colby's Avatar Minesoldier_Colby11/7/15 10:52 pm
11/10/2015 6:52 pm
danny-cali's Avatar danny-cali
Hello all I am xDrakon Head Developer of LodeVentures a new and upcoming MMORPG server and we are looking for story line writers for our realms and we ask that you apply here if you want to work for us (This position is voluntary for now until we can get enough donations to pay you). I wish you all good luck and hope you can join our team.

Application Format:
How long have you been playing Minecraft:​
What do you think makes you qualified to be a staff member on LodeVentures:​
Please write a short story line for the start of a players adventure on an MMORPG server:

Thanks For Reading and if you are applying, thanks as well.
Applications will be looked at, and decision will be made in less then 72 hours.​
Minesoldier_Colby
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/10/2015 6:52 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Warrior
danny-cali
IGN: MadDummy
Skype: Willgiscool, but message me on PMC when you've accepted. I like to keep Skype down so my PC is faster.
First Name: Will
What timezone do you currently live in:​ CST
How long have you been playing Minecraft:​ 4 years.
What do you think makes you qualified to be a staff member on LodeVentures:​ I've been staff on servers before when I was 12, but I wasn't very tolerant back then. I am now, trust me. I believe I know a lot about the game, and since I'm loads fairer (Yes, that is a word. Sounds weird, I am aware) I can moderate efficiently and quickly.
Please write a short story line for the start of a players adventure on an MMORPG server: It really depends on what the theme is. If you could message me the time period or theme- like post-nuclear, medieval, future, current time, ect. then I could quickly make one up.

I hope you take my application into consideration.
11/10/2015 6:11 pm
Meeper434
What is your skype username?
11/10/2015 5:28 pm
Level 1 : New Network
LodeVentures
Applications have been looked and if you have recieved a message either on Planet Minecraft or skype then your in.
11/09/2015 8:30 pm
Meeper434
First Name: Marius (IGN: Meeper434)
Age: 10 (Please do not judge by this, it is only a number that shows by birth year)
What timezone do you currently live in:​ EDT
How long have you been playing Minecraft:​ 3 years
What do you think makes you qualified to be a staff member on LodeVentures:​ I have a pretty good imagination. I can come up with detailed, long stories very easily. I can think of unique, good stories that could be used in a video game. I do not use the over used stories such as: At a young age your parents died. Or I was born a super human, I now use my powers for good. I use what I thought up myself.
Please write a short story line for the start of a players adventure on an MMORPG server: You find yourself in a subset of your imagination. A voice calls out to you saying: YOU HAVE BEEN SENT HERE DUE TO INTERFERNCE IN REALITY ITSELF! YOUR MIND HAS BEEN WIPED AND YOU MUST START ANEW IN THIS BROKEN PLACE YOU SHALL CALL YOUR HOME. With that you sent to what will be called "spawn".

Even if I am not accepted, I thank you for reading my application and I wish your server the best of luck.
~Meeper434
11/09/2015 4:19 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
danelegend
Application Format:

First Name:dane

What timezone do you currently live in:​ UTC +10

What do you think makes you qualified to be a staff member on LodeVentures:​ I am a very experienced player with most servers I apply for giving me head admin for all of my hard work. I am a dedicated a trustworthy player that can enforce the rules.

Please write a short story line for the start of a players adventure on an MMORPG server: Welcome to the lands of [insert name], we hope you enjoy your stay.
11/09/2015 3:52 pm
LodeVentures
I have messaged those who have been accepted. I apologize to those who weren't.
11/08/2015 8:54 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Tempesta01

First Name: Kristen (But i go by Tia to my MC friends)

What timezone do you currently live in:​ Central Time

How long have you been playing Minecraft:​ This makes 4 years of membership, but i played for a year before that

What do you think makes you qualified to be a staff member on LodeVentures:​ I love fantasy and building, and I'm an author on Wattpad... so i understand how stories go :3

Please write a short story line for the start of a players adventure on an MMORPG server:

You, <player name> have woke up in a forest, far away from your homeland. In fact, you don't even remember where your homeland is! You look around, blinking furiously to regain your sight, and hear a tinkling, almost like a bell, right in front of your face. You scramble back and climb to your feet, your eyes flying around wildly, searching for the source. Suddenly, a tiny, squeaking yet musical voice calls out loudly, from seemingly nowhere.
<player name>! Hey! Look up!
Finally, you're awake.
No... I'm not invisible, you just haven't opened your eyes!
Yup! I'm right here! The sprite in front of you!
Oh.. You can't see me? Well I'm here, and you're in the world of <world name>! Welcome! We've been awaiting your arrival.
Who, you ask? Well, the Vixie Pixies of course! I'm a scout, my name is Tia. Our queen, Regalia, has foretold your arrival! You're to be the hero of this world!
Oh? Maybe you don't want to be a hero? Then carve your humble life, Mistress Regalia tells us you don't need special powers to be a hero, but we've heard of your mater skills at building and reshaping the lands, and we really need your help...
Do you accept the challenge?

You nod, and follow the voice, who continues telling you about the land you have had the luck of falling into.

Did you fall into a dream? Or a nightmare?

We welcome you, <player name> to <World's Name>
11/08/2015 8:30 pm
Minesoldier_Colby
Bump
11/08/2015 3:49 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Sonichero156
First Name: Josh
What timezone do you currently live in:​ EST
What do you think makes you qualified to be a staff member on LodeVentures:​ I am a talented author, and I have a soft spot for RPGs
Please write a short story line for the start of a players adventure on an MMORPG server: Long Ago, there lay the world of (Name of whatever you want to call it). In this world, there lay 5 kingdoms. Each kingdom was given to the 5 children of the great king, 500 years ago. Now, the descendent of the southern king has taken over... Will you side with the Southern King, or for the great Lords of the North? It is up to you.... on LodeVenture!
11/08/2015 3:36 pm
LodeVentures
bump
11/08/2015 2:35 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Spaiand1987
First Name: Tony
What timezone do you currently live in:​ EST United States
What do you think makes you qualified to be a staff member on LodeVentures:​ I have been staff on many servers and i am a really nice person i will help the people if they need help with anything but i will not give them items that are not to op
Please write a short story line for the start of a players adventure on an MMORPG server: Shano wakes up and he is wondering who is in his house he gets up and walks to the living room and he sees a fairy "Who are you" He says "I am a fairy my name is Emily i have been sent here by Princess Elenor she needs help she has been captured by the evil king" He is shocked there is a fairy in his kitchen he thinks Am I Dreaming i think i might be dreaming this cant really be happening wake up wake up He cant get it through his head this is real "I have never heard of princess elenor i only heard that name in my story book when i was a kid" he said "Well that story book was from a real world but you have to go through a portal to get there" She opens the portalk in front of her " see it is real you need to come with me you are the chossen one and the only one that can save her" Shano walks through the portal and Emily follows him into the portal. This is the new beginning of Shanos adventure
11/08/2015 2:27 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
TehCaptainCake
First Name:Steve
What timezone do you currently live in:​GMT +3 Greece
How long have you been playing Minecraft:​
What do you think makes you qualified to be a staff member on LodeVentures:​I'll open an rpg server and i just finished my server's story so now i want help other servers too!
Please write a short story line for the start of a players adventure on an MMORPG server:Once upon a time in a magical forest was a player called {players_name}. He had a dream to discover the earth!But when he started with hes ship 2 days later the ship crashed on the land of the Dark Side! There he met strange monsters strange materials and he stayed there for along time...This is the story of you!
11/08/2015 2:07 pm
Minesoldier_Colby
Bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome