==[Cyber-Spider Network]== [Admin/Helpers/Builder/Developer]

Svennieboy777's Avatar Svennieboy7773/1/17 10:50 am
4/1/2017 1:16 pm
Svennieboy777's Avatar Svennieboy777
Hello Planetminecrafters!

Let me start to introduce myself:
I am the Owner of the Beta network Cyber-Spider Network. Our aim is to reach a 100% custom network. Our server contains at the moment a custom kitpvp gamemode and a wizard server. Our staff team contains at the moment 3 people.

Introducing the staff team:
Simoc_o (head-admin)
Simoc is a website developer, he coded for us a custom site and setted up a webstore. He is also a website developer for jartex network (A network with 800 people) and made their site. This person is very creative, he is also an amazing builder and built everything that is at the network at the moment. He is looking for some other great builders who could help him to build more projects.

Niels099 (Head-Developer)
This person is really experienced into java, Coding big projects, using Mysql databases, it is nothing for this person. He is also familiar with web databases but we do not need that at the moment since we got already a web developer. He coded for us the core project, hub project, a whole minigame and some other projects in a couple months. He is looking for some Java developers who could help him to speed up the progress.

Svennieboy777 (Owner)
I manage the whole network, I am responsible for all servers, host issues, console errors, plugin errors, Player database + players, advertising and other things according the network. I setup plugins, config them correctly and manage the heads of the staff team.

We are already a great team, but we decide to extend our team to speed up everything.

We need:
- 1 Administrator/Community Manager
- 1 Builder
- 1 Java Developers
- 1 Graphic Designer
- 1 Helper

Requirements Builder:
Click to reveal
- At least 13+
- Feeling for build design
- Experience in terraforming (A required skill)
- Experience in building different styles

Requirements Java Developer:
Click to reveal
- Knowledge of Java (Be able to read and write it)
- Knowledge of bukkit/spigot plugins
- Troubleshoot bugs/console errors
- Be able to work with other developers
- Maturity

Requirements Graphic Designer:
Click to reveal
- Knowledge of designing server logos
- Knowledge of designing banners
- Knowledge of 3D animation

Requirements Helpers:
Click to reveal
- at least 13+
- Experienced in moderating
- Social skilled (Be able to deal with kids and other people who do not behave mature)
- Mature (An helper is a kind of trial-moderator we trust you with an important responsibility)
- Active (Allot on the server)

We are also need a community manager/administrator. An administrator is a person at our network who manage a part of the network. In this case we need an administrator who could take responsible for our community someone who could post our servers daily at some minecraft sites (how and on which sites will be provided when you got accepted) Besides this the person is also helping me with accepting Helpers and coming up with community ideas.

Requirements Administrator/community Manager:
Click to reveal
- At least 15+ (We do not give easy an admin rank to someone, we want to make sure that you understand things correctly)
- Social Skilled (A good community manager needs to be social, You need to know how to deal with staff that doesn't behave theirself and you need to know how to deal with kids or people who are not mature)
- A good microphone (For Helper interviews)
- Mature (We can take a joke but know when to behave yourself)
- Responsible (You get allot of responsibility and trust from us, we trust that you will do your job correctly and that you will do what we request you to do)

If you think that you apply on those requirements then you could apply by leaving a comment below or apply on our site

Developers, builders and helpers can also apply on our website:
Note: You have to sign up on the forums before you can apply!

Builder:

Developer:

Helper:

If you decide to apply for Admin/community manager please fill in this format:
IGN:

Timezone:

Do you have any experience in this position, if so, where?

Why should you be Admin/Community Manager on The Cyber-Spider Network?

How often can you be online and how long a day?

Basic overview of your skills:

About Yourself:

Anything else?

Official Website:
cyber-spider.net
Server IP:
play.cyber-spider.com
Svennieboy777
Level 4 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/01/2017 1:16 pm
Svennieboy777
*BUMB*
03/26/2017 2:56 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
- Knowledge of Java (Be able to read and write it): I have about 4 years of experience programming in Java an a varity of other languages
- Knowledge of bukkit/spigot plugins: I know Spigot/Bukkit and Sponge pretty well
- Troubleshoot bugs/console errors: Yes, troubleshooting is part of the programming process and quite easy as Java uses JVM which pinpoints error to the line
- Be able to work with other developers: I have worked in some big projects before that had a team, so yes.
- Maturity: ?
03/31/2017 11:21 am
Svennieboy777
Hello, please let me know your skype.
03/21/2017 9:37 am
Level 1 : New Network
MRJNGuy
IGN: MRJNGuy

Timezone: +1 GMT

I have had my fair share of own servers / projects. So i can say i have some experience with managing servers and the people that play on it. I also was manager / social manager on an server called Marblez. it was an small server but it still needed someone that can manage it.

I know how important it is for an server owner to have an organised and smooth working server / staff team. Like i said above i had some experience with managing servers. I also am a mature person than like to interact with other staff members / players.

This depends on my education. I currently study for server / database manager So i dont have a lot of time. But i always have my laptop infront of me so i can always be online. Playing or managing.

Good with managing big staff teams and servers, Good socially, Active on forums. Experience with dedicated servers and basics of C++ Java and PHP

About Yourself:
Hi my name is Jaimy,
I am 17 years old and i live in the Netherlands.
I currently study for server / database manager so i have experience with dedicated servers and databases.
I have always loved playing minecraft and other games and making servers for them. so me my friends and random other people could play together. It always fascinated me that small servers with a good and organised staff team could grow big but server without it couldnt. So i started my own big server and experienced that a good manager is really importand.

Anything else?
Nope this was it hope to speak you soon

Made by Jaimy AKA: MRJNGuy
03/25/2017 3:35 pm
Svennieboy777
Added on skype
03/21/2017 9:03 am
Svennieboy777
*BUMB*
03/19/2017 2:29 pm
Svennieboy777
Still in need of a community manager, atm we only recruited 1 helper.
03/15/2017 3:11 pm
Svennieboy777
*BUMB*
03/12/2017 2:57 pm
Svennieboy777
*BUMB*
03/11/2017 2:02 pm
Svennieboy777
*BUMB* Still all positions open because there haven't been any interviews yet.
03/08/2017 1:19 pm
Svennieboy777
*BUMB*
03/04/2017 7:41 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
So_Im_Told
IGN: So_Im_Told

Timezone: AEST (UTC 10+)

Tons of different conditions make up an amazing manager: maturity - which comes with age and experience, Friendliness - a positive outlook to both life and the Minecraft community. Further willing to help anyone who needs help or is feeling down and, just as importantly, Dedication - dedicating your time to the server.

During my time of being an active manager and admin on many servers, I have developed the required skills of friendliness, maturity and dedication. For instance, being friendly means always being positive and never trying to pull other members down. This may involve making sure everyone is happy and enjoying their experience on the server, never being negative if someone is not as talented as you, or overall just being a friendly person that the whole community would want to be with. Activity is another key characteristic that I value. For instance, over the past 4-5 weeks I have been extremely active, whether I'm helping other people in the Minecraft community, creating a self-sufficient house on different servers, or having a laugh with some mates who I may or may not know. Maturity is also another huge strength of which I have demonstrated as an experienced staff manager. For me this often involves: being able to see each situation as unique and adapting my style accordingly, I appreciate when others praise or complement me. I feel good when they approve. However, I know that there will always be people who disapprove of my opinions, but I am confident in myself and I am more than capable of working through situations where disagreement might present itself. I don’t take myself too seriously. I am able to enjoy a good laugh with friends and others I may not know, even when they are the butt of the joke. I believe these are some of the attributes that define a good manager.
I have an abundant amount of previous staff experience, including managing staff applications and administrating on multiple servers. Let's start with the The Mineslam Network, I was staff manager for around a month on that server which was originally a faction’s server, but it has also recently released skyblock. This server averaged around 100 players daily on it. Mineplex was my second place of moderation, I was Moderator for around two months and learned various skills that contributes to my staff experience. I met a great amount of staff on the server to which we had a great number of scenarios to which a staff member would have to warn the player for the rule they are breaking. The third server I was staff on was a server called Potuppvp which was a KitPvP server; soon, after proving myself worthy, I was promoted to an Administrative position. The server averaged around 30-45 players daily.

Every day, I am always eager to both explore and help give positive feedback in every way that I can. If given the opportunity, I would go above and beyond to make sure that every player which joins the server is welcomed and taken care of to the best of my abilities ~ this includes, but is not limited to: greeting players, answering questions, settling disputes and handling racism/threats in the way that best fits my position as a staff candidate.

I feel I would be fantastic for the server as I value how each one sets me apart from other applicants. For instance, I don't like to abandon things I have started, and I like to achieve my goals I have set myself. I am also active in chat and speak to people often. I am able to record hackers or expunge abusers if required. Another thing that sets me apart is the way I am always willing to help people. Since I don't live in the United States (Australia), most staff members are asleep when I am awake, which means I offer the server's community a 24/7 solution, further improving user experience.
Usually 2-3 hours a day during the week and 4-5 hours a day on Weekend
I've listed that above.
About Yourself:
In conclusion I would like to explain some of the main aspects which describes me as ‘Tech Savvy’ person. I'm a very diligent person. I am extremely good at applying myself to tasks. One of the biggest characteristics I value is dedication, which I have mentioned many times throughout my application. I have many hobbies other than computers. I am particularly skilled at playing many sports. Most sports I play require me to collaborate with my team mates, and test my social skills on and off the court. Football has helped me a lot through life and it has also helped me build strong connections with members of the Minecraft community.

Anything else?
03/05/2017 1:55 pm
Svennieboy777
Very excellent application, Added you on skype.
03/04/2017 3:56 pm
jasstigers
IGN:
JazTiger

Timezone:
PST

Yes, in a server call Pizzacraft, but sadly it ended due to no players, and the owners unwanting to take care of it.

I want to help the community as much as possible, this is my favorite server and I hope I can help or benefit this server in anyway. I will try my best to come on as much as possible and if i was to be made a helper i would try to help as much as possible.

3-4 hours week days and almost all day during the weekends. these will change during summer as i will be on a lot more during the summer.

Basic overview of your skills: I believe I am a good speaker and I can persuade people on certain subjects. i will not talk back to upper staff. I will treat any member of this server equally as if they are all my friends. I will not let personal matters come into anything it shouldn't. I think I'm good at talking to people and that I can resolve disputes between players. If I abuse my powers or disobey a rule I will silently step down if needed I will not try to blame someone else for my mistakes i will take responsibility.

About Yourself: I think i'm kind and caring. I am always enthusiastic and I do sometimes joke around, but I know when not. thank you for reading this! I hope someone can get back to me soon.
03/04/2017 3:08 pm
Lati00Lati91

IGN: Lati00Lati

Skype: Lati414 (Cat picture) (Message me if it doesn't work)

Timezone: Central, US

Do you have experience: Yes. I have owned my own server, played on a different server with spells, just like this one, and have been staff on varieties of servers. I don't think I should be telling the IP's on this. I will if requested though.

Why do I wish to be a staff I love magic. I only read magic books, I look up mythical things, and I play magic games. That's one of the biggest reasons I play this server. Being able to help think of new ideas, with or without magic, and stop people from hacking or being rude so others can enjoy the server I enjoy, would be very exciting and fun. I've also liked helping people with problems, and share my knowledge about everything. I will try to the best of my ability to share anything requested. Also like having something big to do, and not only playing. I respect all also.

How often can I be online: On the weekends I can be on from a range of 3 - 15 hours, but it is usually in the 9 - 15 hour range. It also depends on if I am on vacation. In summer or on breaks I can play almost always, even on weekdays, 8 - 15 hours. Unfortunately on days I have school, I can only pop on for a short time, either never that day, or for like 5 minutes while being semi-AFK.

Basic overview of skills: Good with wand. Good socially (Unless it's talking in person then I'm a bit shy). Good with commands/server knowledge. Good with forums. Good at being staff.

About myself: I am usually a relaxed person, I can take jokes as long as they aren't that bad, I respect other players, even if they are a lower rank than me, and I like cats. I admit I like blowing stuff up, but I won't use it for any bad reasons. I won't abuse my powers for any reason, I'll stay neutral, so whoever breaks the rule will get the punishment, no matter who it is.

Anything else: Yup, I like cats :c Rawr
03/05/2017 1:50 pm
Svennieboy777
Added on skype
03/04/2017 1:27 pm
Svennieboy777
Still looking for people to apply, nobody is accepted yet.
03/02/2017 8:33 pm
spacetrain31
Svennieboy777he coded for us a custom site and setted up a webstore.

lol, nice nulled XenForo. I would not trust your site at all especially considering it is using a nulled copy of XenForo.
03/02/2017 8:00 pm
Zdoggy
Hello Server owner, Hi I would like to apply for helper my app is down below

IGN: ZdoggyDogg

Timezone:EST

Do you have any experience in this position, if so, where? Yes couple of server but wen't down due to financial issues and they just didn't want to pay anymore

Why should you be Helper on The Cyber-Spider Network? i should be helper because i am good at the role I catch hackers all day long I know how to use pacific Commands with stuff with plug-ins and I like to help people it makes my day

How often can you be online and how long a day? 5-8 hours a day

Basic overview of your skills: Im good a commands and helping people

About Yourself: Im 15 years old without a deep voice

Anything else? i dont have a deep voice
03/04/2017 1:25 pm
Svennieboy777
Added on skype.
03/02/2017 7:29 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
BluhuskyMc

IGN: none

Timezone: Central, US Canada

Do you have any experience in this position, if so, where? nope

Why should you be Admin/Community Manager on The Cyber-Spider Network? I would love to help and catch hackers, I would also love to get helper experience so.

I can be online about everyday 3-4 hrs
Social skills
Pvp

About Yourself:
I just want to become a helper so I can help make the server a better place
Anything else? nope
03/04/2017 1:26 pm
Svennieboy777
I am sorry but skype is requirred, i want to know who applied.
03/02/2017 6:37 pm
Cjsfriends

IGN: CjsFriend

Skype: Rather use discord, but if skype is better. Aura_Stephen

Timezone: PST

Do you have any experience in this position, if so, where? I have been admin, and Head-Admin on many servers... many of them shut down due to financial issues. They were small servers about 10-50 people varying day to day.

I feel like I can help the server in any way possible and I want to help give it the best shot it can get! I love being staff on smaller servers and watching them grow!

Average about 6-8 hours depends on plans.

Basic overview of your skills: I'm average with plugins, I am a leader, so I know how to control situations calmly and collectively. I can build if i put my mind to it.

About Yourself: I am 17 and I have been playing minecraft for about 5 years.

Anything else? Nope xD
03/04/2017 1:25 pm
Svennieboy777
Added on skype
03/02/2017 11:39 am
Svennieboy777
*BUMB*
03/01/2017 11:11 am
Svennieboy777
Apologize, I see Helper applicaitons are still closed at the site, I will open them soon. For now apply below
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome