Totally vanilla whitelisted 1.8 server! MINDCRACK STYLE

greenspider99's Avatar greenspider999/14/14 6:15 pm
1 emeralds 244 4
9/28/2015 12:43 am
mr_chippies's Avatar mr_chippies
Hello there! Are you just those type of people who are just looking for that kind of server where you can be who you are, become sociable with other people, or even looking for a place where your works can be appreciated by you and other people? Well, this may be your solution! I'm the founder of a small community server that is looking for new, trustworthy, mature, sociable, experienced, and unique affiliates! The good news is that we have a few slots open! If you're interested feel free to apply! This server is indeed whitelisted, 100% vanilla, and a community. Feel free to ask any questions!

Rules
1. Common Sense for a community server. (No greifing, raiding, stealing, and etc)
2. No using unauthorized mods that can give you an unfair advantage.
3. No hacking.
4. Respect everyone on the server.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Minecraft Username:

Name/Age:

Timezone:

How often will you get on?:

Why would you like to join?:

What are you capable of? (What's your best redstone creation, build, or anything!):

What kind of Minecrafter are you? (Builder, miner, redstoner, pvper, and etc):

Any ideas what you're going to do when you're accepted?:

Anything extra I should know or anything you want to add on?:

greenspider99
Level 2 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/28/2015 12:43 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
mr_chippies
Minecraft Username: mr_chippies

Name/Age: Dylan/15

Timezone: UTC+12:00 (im in new zealand)

How often will you get on?: probably most days, maybe miss a day every now and then

Why would you like to join?: ive been getting bored with public servers and would like more of a community server

What are you capable of? (What's your best redstone creation, build, or anything!): mostly building, can do quite big builds, and i like to experiment with builds and do stuff to make the game more fun

What kind of Minecrafter are you? (Builder, miner, redstoner, pvper, and etc): builder/miner/explorer

Any ideas what you're going to do when you're accepted?: get on the server and get to know the rest of the crew (and probably punch a tree)

Anything extra I should know or anything you want to add on?:
10/13/2014 10:02 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
FunnyGnome55
Application:
Minecraft Username: FunnyGnome55

Name/Age: Thomas, 15

Timezone: USA Mountain Time

How often will you get on: If i am accepted almost everyday depending on family matters.

Why would you like to join: I've been looking for a small community like server, like this

What are you capable of: I'd have to say my best thing I have built was a house that was like a manor in a sense.

What kind of minecrafter are you: I'm pretty rounded out but I'm best at either building or redstone.

Any ideas what your going to do when you're accepted: set up a temporary base and work on either collab builds or start a working on a house.

Anything extra I should know or anything you want to add on: Nothing really just hope you think I am good enough for the server.
09/14/2014 9:30 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Kelsmen
Application
Minecraft Username:sunshineplaysmc

Name/Age: Sienna 14

Timezone: USA Pst

How often will you get on?: like everyday

Why would you like to join?: because it seams interseting

What are you capable of? (What's your best redstone creation, build, or anything!): I can build and do redstone

What kind of Minecrafter are you? (Builder, miner, redstoner, pvper, and etc):Bulider

Any ideas what you're going to do when you're accepted?: fine friends and bulid

Anything extra I should know or anything you want to add on?: I can Build Like arkas
09/14/2014 6:28 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Ranger
Brendann
Application
Minecraft Username:brendan724

Name/Age:i don't give out age

Timezone: est

How often will you get on?: 1-2 hours a day

Why would you like to join?: I love these type of server

What are you capable of? (What's your best redstone creation, build, or anything!): Business and building also im ok at redstone

What kind of Minecrafter are you? (Builder, miner, redstoner, pvper, and etc): Builder/miner

Any ideas what you're going to do when you're accepted?: build a house and farm then maybe start a business like you give me 3 iron and ill give 10 fresh bread

Anything extra I should know or anything you want to add on?: I don't think so

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome