♛█▓▒░TrekCraft: Towny/McMMO░▒▓█♛

Momshroom's Avatar Momshroom10/31/17 11:07 pm history
13 emeralds 2.5k 201
3/17/2024 1:30 pm
KaoKoKong's Avatar KaoKoKong

TrekCraft is not just an ordinary server:
We are a committed Towny/Survival server with tons of extra plugins to enhance your experience, making us one of the most immersive servers out there.

We include Towny, mcMMO, LWC, tough custom mobs, treasure hunts, crates, auctions, kits, special events, and lots more.

We have resource worlds that refresh monthly so the main worlds stay fresh!

We have a friendly, welcoming, and supportive community that takes part in events every week and staff that will help you through any situation.
Our staff is made up of dedicated players that really understand the game and how it works both from a staff perspective AND as players.
When you find yourself on TrekCraft you feel like you are part of the family, and that is exactly what we want you to feel. Come join one of our amazing towns or earn enough in-game money to make your own, level up your skills and compete for /mctop or just come hang out with your friends: how you play is up to you!

We've been up and running since 2014, the server is constantly updated and maintained and we have a no-grief environment: your stuff is safe with us!

Take time today and come join us at mc.TrekCraft.net
You can also visit our website at http://www.trekcraft.ca/home

Minecraft is an adventure, Trek it. -TC2015
Discord: https://discord.gg/n6eNjqs

MC.TREKCRAFT.NET
Momshroom
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/17/2024 1:30 pmhistory
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
KaoKoKong
Awesome Ilaedral! Thanks and welcome to the Trekcraft family!!!
03/17/2024 1:06 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Ilaedral
I have been playing on this server for a few days and I really enjoy the community. The staff are helpful and friendly and definitely take their roles seriously. The server is very active and stays online and updated from what I can see. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a solid economy based server to settle in.
03/04/2024 9:28 pm
Shannica
I've been playing on this server for about a month. I've really been enjoying the fun and friendly atmosphere. The staff and players are helpful and kind, even to new players like me. TrekCraft is definitely worth checking out!
02/20/2024 3:28 pmhistory
Kronkor2710
Great server, friendly staff and players. A lot of great additions to make the vanilla game fun to play with other people. I can't recommend it enough!
01/06/2024 11:22 pm
Drivermax2
I am fairly new to the server DRIVERMAX2 is my in game name. I really enjoy it. The events are fun, I love the vote party's. I came in on Christmas day and was able to partake in the advent calendrer. I am really enjoying the Christmas cracker thing too. I love being able to spend my point on permissions , I use fly the most usually just for 5 minutes to get a good look at the area or build a roof. I am still learning the towny side of things as this is new to me, but I am catching on. I am currently a miner and working on building up my levels for the mcmmo. Very happy i found the server and I will be here for a while I think.
02/05/2024 4:36 pm
Momshroom
Thanks!
01/06/2024 1:02 am
Momshroom
Thanks, AkiraKaya!
01/06/2024 12:00 am
AkiraKaya314
Trekcraft is one of the friendlyness server and most comfortable. when you need help or have a question the mods or anyone is willing to help you and explain how to do it if needed. i would highly recommend this to my friends and hope they do the same
01/04/2024 9:34 am
KaoKoKong
Thank you Tom!!!
01/03/2024 1:54 pm
TediousTom
This server offers a nice and helpful staff - spearheaded by the two owners, Momshroom and KaoKoKong.

Are you looking for a TOWNY server that are close to vanilla, and without the typical "pay to win" items, then you will enjoy this.

The server also features rresource worlds for the main world, the nether and the end, wich resets periodically to ensure bountiful worlds to explore.

I really hope to see you on there, and im sure you, dear reader, wont regret it.
12/31/2023 3:30 pm
KaoKoKong
Thanks Epic!!!!
12/31/2023 3:29 pmhistory
EPicc
very nice server, nice staff, i would recomend playing on this server :D
12/31/2023 3:22 pm
KaoKoKong
Thank you SpecialAsh!!!
12/29/2023 3:35 am
specialash5343
i found this server on the minecraft website and omg am i having a blast sure i struggled at first but now im having fun would recommend
12/07/2023 4:40 pm
Alb1gensia
I found this server thanks to the big list that MC published and I've never been so inspired in playing this game. This is such a supportive community, with admins willing to help out newbies, and an amazing world to explore and make your own. I love it and I encourage any player to join!
11/12/2023 3:58 pm
9two436
I have really enjoyed playing minecraft on this server, the MCmmo plugin is fun, I enjoy the jobs system, and the people are really nice. I do like this server!
10/06/2023 2:28 pmhistory
KaoKoKong
Hey all, Come Trek With Us! We have a great group of players and are a safe place to play.... very family oriented and we welcome all folks.
10/04/2023 1:20 pm
Level 100 : Transcendent Cake
PMC
Received request from author to revive this thread. This reply, revives it. :P
08/22/2021 12:35 pm
KaoKoKong
We've had a number of new players recently..... Welcome all!! You will enjoy building here. And for those that are more adventuresome, you can enjoy fighting our mythic mobs. Or if you prefer just being creative, you can use your talents to create great art using Artmap. We are using Jobs and loving it! Come Trek with us!!
08/08/2021 1:09 pm
KaoKoKong
If you are looking for a family friendly, survival / towny server, come play with us. We have a great family of players and we would love to have you!

Come Trek With Us !!
07/04/2021 5:46 pm
KaoKoKong
Enjoying the 4th on Trek today..... should be some fireworks at spawn later today!!

Come Trek with Us!!!
07/02/2021 6:53 pm
User3687530G
Amazing !!!
06/02/2021 11:11 am
KaoKoKong
We love having you with us Strwberry! Welcome to the family!!

06/01/2021 8:57 am
strwberry2
I've never been on such a friendly server except for this one. Everybody is super helpful, friendly, and nice. They are also always there to help with any problems or questions you have. Coming on Trek and playing for the day with my sister is definitely one of the highlights to my day!
05/31/2021 4:13 pm
KaoKoKong
Come Trek with us!! We are having weekly contests now that have been fun, funny and challenging! Come join the Trek family of players!
04/22/2021 5:36 pm
KaoKoKong
I have gotten some nice things in the treasure chests the past couple of weeks.... rank upgrade blocks (gotta collect all 10), some vault pieces, and a home piece I needed!! Woo Hoo!

Come Trek With Us!!!
04/14/2021 2:25 pm
KaoKoKong
Come join us! We have an adventurous and fun-loving server and family of players. It is a family-friendly place that welcomes everyone! We look forward to seeing you!
01/23/2021 1:47 pm
KaoKoKong
We have a great player community.... friendly, great builders, and willing to help others! We just went through the holidays with all sorts of games and fun activities for everyone. Now we are having weekly contests to be the best at something, like killing mythic mobs and harvesting pumpkins.

Come Trek With Us!!!
12/05/2020 7:34 pm
Longsword156
I recently joined the server by request of a friend and this has been a really fun server to play on thus far. Everyone i have met has been super friendly and helpful. Id really recommend this server to anyone interested in playing on a SMP server.
11/30/2020 3:29 pm
KaoKoKong
Thanks Symphonybliss. Welcome to the Trekcraft family.

Everyone, if you want a great, family friendly server, with lots of great building opportunities, fun activities and games, adventure, and great players to play with... Come Trek With Us!!
11/24/2020 8:29 pm
Symphonybliss
Trek is an incredible server with many sweet and kind hearted people, the server has leveling for each of your talents, you feel rewarded for literally everything you do and its wonderful, they always have unique events going on that are super fun and rewarding for participants, fun seasonal events, incredible shops made by the people of the server, and honestly a lotttt more, I 100% recommend this server for literally anyone, you cant go wrong c:
11/17/2020 4:57 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Miner
bbrodieb
Haven't we had some fun games this month!!! And great prizes!

Come Trek With Us!!
10/13/2020 10:55 pm
ConniePikachu
Are you ready for Halloween? Trek sure is! In celebration, Trek is holding a build contest! All you have to do is build a place for people to trick or treat (make sure there's room for the sign on the build). Make sure the build is safe, family friendly, and Halloween themed. Every entry will get a crate with their build, which can contain rank upgrade blocks, boosts for the whole server, and more! Make sure to have the entries in by 8 A.M. on the 30th to be part of the contest. 3 winners will get extra crates. The trick or treating will be happening on Halloween night which can be accessed through /warp minigames. Good luck to everyone who enters!
10/02/2020 4:37 pm
KaoKoKong
We love having you and your friends ZombyGamerKat!
09/28/2020 5:57 pm
ZombyGamerKat
I Love This Server Its A Great Add On To Base Game Minecraft and It Has A Wonderful Community
09/12/2020 7:09 pm
jcr6387
Helo Momshroom. I LOVE Trekcraft. Great server.
09/09/2020 6:42 pm
TurkeyRoast
I recently got bored of playing MC but after finding this lovely little community it sparked my interest once again. There are a variety of plugins to be explored, yet they still manage to keep the Vanilla feel which is something I absolutely love. Keep up the great work!
09/10/2020 1:32 am
Level 33 : Artisan Miner
bbrodieb
Thank you!
09/06/2020 12:28 pm
KaoKoKong
We have been working on new offerings in the Shiloh Market. Now we are selling the new 1.16 blocks and llamas!! Just use /warp shiloh_market. We also have built the Fiore Artist Colony where anyone can take a studio. There they can display and sell their artwork using /artmap. You'll find the largest offering of ebooks at Ace's shop across the pond. Come visit us!!
08/23/2020 8:36 am
KaoKoKong
It's TrekCraft time!! Come join us. We have a great family of players, incredible builders, and lots of adventuring opportunities! Come Trek with us!
08/15/2020 10:28 pm
ConniePikachu
Are you sick of not being able to earn enough money? Well I have the solution for you! I'm now buying points for 35 dollars each! That may be only 2 dollars more than they are worth but 2 dollars extra for each point adds up over time! Along with buying points, I also buy home pieces, head tokens, rank upgrades, and even vault fragments! Stop at Connie's Bedrock out to the left of /warp Nhelion_Shops !
08/06/2020 7:06 pm
ConniePikachu
Are you short on bedrock pieces? Need a certain rank upgrade? Try /warp Nhelion_shops and check out the new bedrock shop! While not everything is in stock, the planned sets are dungeon entrance pieces, dungeon armor upgrades, MCMMO pieces, head tokens, bow upgrade blocks, home pieces, and even rank upgrades! I will also be buying bedrock pieces in auctions, /ah, and if you don't want them just message me I'll buy em!
07/21/2020 9:20 pm
ConniePikachu
Nhelion has been going through a lot of changes, one big one including the storage room! There are now over 300 different items stored including easy to find enchantment books, most building blocks, rare items (diamonds, netherite, gold), and even 3 themed storage rooms! All chests will soon be unlocked for all co mayors and above and any Nhelion town resident can take as much as they need! (limits on sellable objects and rare items.)
07/20/2020 4:24 pm
ConniePikachu
Are you looking for a new way to make money? Is your wood cutting MCMMO low? Well theres a new job for you! New sell shop open in Nhelion! You can now sell any kind of overworld wood (not nether woods yet) for 10 dollars per stack! As well as buying wood, I also buy other things you can't /sell such as bones, gunpowder, cake, and more! Come and check it out! /warp nhelion_shops and the first floor of the department building!
07/19/2020 4:30 pm
ConniePikachu
Are you having trouble trekking through the new nether? Trouble finding netherite? Well you're in luck! PaxMart has pretty much every new block from the nether in stock including netherite! Other places have some 1.16 blocks as well such as Nightwolf shop. I'm still selling netherite ingots, going for 500 each ingot and 4400 per block (100 dollars off if you buy the block!)
07/13/2020 7:01 pm
ConniePikachu
Trek is finally 1.16! Come and join the hunt for netherite, soul torches, and other new things in the nether! Worried about old nether builds? Don't! For a short time all homes to the old nether work. Ready to join the hunt for netherite? Both the main, and the res nethers have been reset, which means they are both 1.16! Having trouble finding netherite? No problem! I'm selling netherite ingots for 500 each!
07/06/2020 7:09 pm
ConniePikachu
Y'all should join us for TrekTrivia every sunday! With questions prepared by staff each week, and the chests being filled with valuable items from player and staff donations, it's a contest of speed typing and knowledge. Don't know the answer to a question? No worries! Google is allowed to search for the answer. With items like whole playervaults, elytras, and tridents, it's really worth your time to stop by and join in!
07/03/2020 1:28 pm
KaoKoKong
Everyone come join the Trek family! We would love to have you!
07/02/2020 11:24 pm
MIBoi6
What time is it? Its Minecraft time? More than that its Trek time!! With the 1.16 update out and all the plugins being updated, I can't wait to go into the new nether. Then I can mine for ages to find ancient debris. It should be fun. But the other thing will be building with all the new blocks. I can't wait!!!
07/02/2020 2:49 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
ItsNathanael
Ever since the beginning of my time playing on Trek, they've welcomed me into their family and held me in their arms through all of my struggles and hard times. This server is more than just a regular towny server, its a safe space for all and a welcome home for anyone who feels alone. Alongside the spectacular familiar aspect of this server, the play quality and the dedication of the staff team are phenomenal. This is truly a one-of-a-kind server.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome