.oO| Trindle Roleplaying Server Wants Builders! |Oo.

Battlemoore's Avatar Battlemoore1/5/13 12:24 pm
1 emeralds 112 3
1/7/2013 6:41 pm
Battlemoore's Avatar Battlemoore
Trindle is an upcoming RPG server. Trindle is a medieval city which is currently under construction which will act as players' hub on the server. Players will first log in here in Trindle and can buy a house here or venture out into the wild in search of server custom made dungeons with unique loot. Houses can be purchased with prices varying on the district, size and material of the building.

The theme is heavily based on titles such as Thief, Assassins creed, Stronghold, Skyrim and many more which gives you as rough idea as to how this city will look and feel and we will be dropping you straight into it.

If you'd like to be involved in creating the city and the dungeons, then comment and/or message me privately and we can discuss more.
Click to see the project page

This application form is for anyone who wishes to apply to build the main city of our server - not simply to be a roleplaying member. Also note that if you choose to contribute to the building of this server, you may be rewarded in some way when the server is complete and published.

In-game name:

Your age:

Do you have experience in building decorative buildings in minecraft?
yes/no

Paste a link to any example(s) of your work in minecraft here

A form of communication outside of planetminecraft (e.g. skype username) if you have one

How did you find out about the server? (browsing PM, a friend told you, etc.)

Do you look to play on our server after it has been built?
yes/no

How often will you be available to contribute to the building of the server?

Do you understand that griefing of any sort will result in an instant ban from the server?
yes/no

Many thanks.
Battlemoore
Level 19 : Journeyman Architect