★|| Darkowl Network Hiring || Ambitious & Unique ||★

Lost_Islander1's Avatar Lost_Islander17/26/15 5:55 pm
1 emeralds 4.6k 252
12/10/2016 12:27 pm
Lost_Islander1's Avatar Lost_Islander1

Read the full post, it has important information in it that will automatically increase your chances!
Darkowl Network

Check out a SUPER cool album to our great custom terrain! http://imgur.com/a/xpcyg

Also check out our cool KITPVP MAP:

Darkowl is a new take on Multiplayer, and combines multiple aspects, custom plugins and a modpack to enhance gameplay. I strive to grow with everybody instead of just myself, and foster a family-friendly community in which all are equal regardless of rank, age, etc.

Darkowl Project #1
Infected RPG

Darkowl’s mission is to synthesize abstractions from many different animes, movies, books and videogames in order to appease a variety of players. We have been working since the beginning of the school year to recruit builders, developers and texture artists with different skillsets in order to present the Minecraft community with something truly enjoyable in all facets. It takes from Maze Runner, Dormia, Skyrim, Dark Souls, One Piece, and more!
THE IP IS 198.12.88.11:25565
The website is currently in progress.
CURRENTLY THE SERVER IS JOINABLE!

The Darkowl Network is looking to create a Minecraft Server that is sanctuary for an supportive and helpful community and staff. Our goal is to alter the basic, everyday minecraft experience into something people want to enjoy and be apart of. With the creative minds of talented individuals, we come to create, something that is truly extraordinary. We are making efforts to expand our team, in hopes to form a team of builders, a team of developers and a team of community leaders. In our combined efforts, we will create the extraordinary. All in the efforts to get a supportive, helpful & loving community.

Our unique server starts at the first block, with the common creativity of every individual in our team. We push as a team, forward into something, no individual has yet experienced.

We will start off with 1 basic gamemode and then move onto our very ambitious one as a playerbase builds. I do not want the server's concept being public, but I promise you it is unique in every fashion. If you apply and get accepted, you will be told the idea.

Goals:
-Assemble elite builders
-Recruit capable, trustworthy, collaborative community administrators
-Find 1-3 experienced developers to create a custom plugin
-Consolidate a substantial player base

ATTENTION: SKIMPY APPLICATIONS WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE DISCARDED!!!

Available Positions:
Click to reveal
★ Web Developer / Designer
Available Positions: 3+
Requirements:
- Have Knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS/JQuery/PHP
Responsibilities::
- Design/Develop a website that uses data from custom plugins

★ Server Manager
Available Positions: 1
Requirements:
- Database knowledge
- System knowledge
- Troubleshooting skills
- Ideal knowledge of cloud computing
- Manage the Network infrastructure provided
- Maintain server efficiency

★ Plugin Developer
Available Positions: 3+
Requirements:
- Have knowledge of Java
- Have knowledge of Bukkit/Spigot API
- Develop Plugins for the Server
- Fix Issues/Errors

★ Administrator
Requirements:
- Respectful
- Helpful
- Good Problem Solving
- Handle those who remain disobedient to rules
- Report to Head Administrator for Bans.

★ Moderator
Requirements:
- Helpful
- Good Problem Solving
- Moderate Gameplay & Chat

★ Builder
Available Positions: 10+
Taken Positions: 1
Requirements:
- Decent Build skills
- Can work with others
- Build

★ GFX Artist / Designer
Available Positions: 1+
Requirements:
- Knowledge of Graphic Designing
- Design Custom GFX for server and/or website

When you apply PLEASE tell me what you are applying for.
Moderator & Administrator Application Format
Click to reveal
1.) First Name, (Optional) Last name:
2.) Age (Required):
3.) How often will you be online?:
4.) Skype Username:
5.) InGame Name:
6.) Previous Experiences:
7.) In a short paragraph or more, explain how you would go about handling a situation which both parties have a different story. Keep in mind we make an effort to not ban people.
8.) Anything else you would like to add?

Plugin Developer/Web Designer/GFX Artist Application Format
Click to reveal
2.) Age (Required):
4.) Skype Username:
5.) InGame Name:
7.) Previous works?:

Server Manager Application Format
Click to reveal
2.) Age (Required):
4.) Skype Username:
5.) InGame Name:
7.) Describe your understanding of your knowledge about Servers
8.): Anything else you would like to add?

Community Manager Application Format
Click to reveal
2.) Age (Required):
4.) Skype Username:
5.) InGame Name:
7.) In one paragraph or more, describe what a bound-community is to you?

Builder Application Format
Click to reveal
2.) Age (Required):
4.) Skype Username:
5.) InGame Name:
7.) Links to your previous builds.

*NOTE*: We Google search all images to make sure they are yours and have your name. We have had a lot of people submit images from other builders from a while ago.

Thank you for reading!
I promise we'll open soon
Lost_Islander1
Level 18 : Journeyman Pony

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/10/2016 12:27 pm
Lost_Islander1
bumip@
11/19/2016 9:43 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
IBM
Server Admin Application

1.) First Name, (Optional) Last name:Adam
2.) Age (Required):17
3.) How often will you be online?: 4-5 hours a day. That time will increase come the new year.
4.) Skype Username: I'd rather not give this out. If I am accepted I will happily PM it to you, I've just been in to many situations where randoms have spammed me Contacts.
5.) InGame Name: saw629
6.) Previous Experiences: Administrator on Zombie Craft; a discontinued RPG server with MCMMO plugins. Administrator on Politcraft; a political server that has been discontinued as well. Both were discontinued due to their owners moving on to bigger projects.
7.) In a short paragraph or more, explain how you would go about handling a situation which both parties have a different story. Keep in mind we make an effort to not ban people: I believe all parties to be innocent until proven guilty. As a person who really enjoys the judicial process of the United States, I will be using the construct that unless reasonable doubt is presented, there will not be enough information to sentence a ban. I would ask for the stories of both parties and any evidence they can provide. From then, I would use the process anyone would have to go through for a real-world situation.
8.) Anything else you would like to add? Although I am 17, i have many real world experiences that have taught me to be patient and understanding. To be an administrator, I feel both these qualities must be found in the administrator greatly. That is what I feel I can bring to the table.
11/20/2016 11:32 am
Lost_Islander1
Accepted, please PM me your Skype details.
11/19/2016 9:29 pm
Lost_Islander1
^^^accepted, will be contacted shortly
11/16/2016 9:59 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
wpd123
Server Manager Aplication

1.) First Name, (Optional) Last name: Wyatt

2.) Age (Required):

3.) How often will you be online?: 3-4 hours on the server, but on call most of the time.

4.) Skype Username:
wpd1999

5.) InGame Name:
wpd1234

6.) Previous Experiences: When I was active in the minecraft community a year or so ago, I was a server owner and dedicated administrator. I Learned how to set up almost every plugin imaginable, and I learned very many in game commands. I began my journey with a very close knit, but poorly managed server, but segwayed to be an active staff member for many servers. Most faced the normal server fate and closed down after a month. I myself had gotten disheartened after putting in soo much work, server after server, just to see my dreams of being staff on a successful server vanish. I had to become rededicated to my schooling and I have just finished college Applications so now i Have more free time on my hands to mover back into the real of Minecraft. I am an experienced mature staff memeber with a clean MC-Bans record who also knows a great deal on the technical side of server administration as well. I can not only work with players, but also deal with any technical problem as well.

7.) Describe your understanding of your knowledge about Servers: I will be majoring in cyber security and business with a minor in computer and net work engineering. I am a Comp Ti A+ certified technician who is working towards his networking + certificate. I am in a networking class and know how to manage servers as I have hosed my own. I have dabbled in database and web design as well as learned java and visual basic through AP Computer Science. I attended 3 government cyber security camps, the pinnacle of which was at Purdue,where I learned some of the Cisco IOS and network forensics. I also help local churches and my school with their networking. I have Hosted and managed minecraft servers before. I strive to mitigate downtime and reduce disruptions during attacks, while delivering a lag free player experience. I used to be a Plugin manager for many servers, and thought this have learned to be excellent at troubleshooting, maintaining, and setting up servers.

8.): Anything else you would like to add? Im happy to say that I will be Attending Purdue next year to major in cyber security.

-Thanks
Wyatt
11/16/2016 3:26 pm
Lost_Islander1
b
u
m
p
11/14/2016 10:17 pm
Lost_Islander1
bump
11/13/2016 6:03 pm
Lost_Islander1
^^ Has been contacted, is now a trial moderator
11/13/2016 1:00 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
AnimusFallen
1.) First Name, (Optional) Last name: Austin Dewey

2.) Age (Required): 15

3.) How often will you be online?: I can be online for about 7 hours each day or even more.

4.) Skype Username: austin.dewey3

5.) InGame Name: Zombkllr01

6.) Previous Experiences: I have had lots of past experience. I owned my own Hub server at one time. I had Factions, Skyblock, Economy Survival, and Jail. I have been staff on many types of servers and I would like to try and Administrate on this server to make sure the environment stays friendly.

7.) In a short paragraph or more, explain how you would go about handling a situation which both parties have a different story. Keep in mind we make an effort to not ban people. I would not threaten to ban, mute, kick, etc. I would ask them what actually happened and say if I find out what actually happened and one of you is lying, the punishment will be more enforcing than just telling the truth.

8.) Anything else you would like to add? I would like to add I have a lot more experience than others would. I have been staffing on MC for about a year and a half now. I know all the commands and know what to do for the right punishment. I have been Manager and Owner of many servers. If the Server Manager position is available I would be able to handle that but any other rank will be fine.
11/13/2016 12:53 pm
Lost_Islander1
assbump
11/12/2016 5:14 pm
Lost_Islander1
Bump
10/11/2016 5:37 pm
Lost_Islander1
as
10/07/2016 9:34 pm
Lost_Islander1
aas
10/04/2016 4:56 pm
Lost_Islander1
dssds
09/21/2016 10:58 pm
Lost_Islander1
Hi, I am sorry but I am not interested.
09/20/2016 10:55 am
Sil_1511
Hey there!
We are ElerionBuilds, a professional Minecraft building service. Our portfolio can be found by adding me on skype! We make very profesional builds for cheap! If you will, add me on skype, so we can talk about any further projects.

Thanks,
- ElerionBuilds

Here is our current website:

http://elerionbuilds.wixsite.com/elerionbuilds
09/19/2016 8:11 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1907681
[deleted]
09/18/2016 4:25 pm
SkyZach
1.) First Name, (Optional) Last name:Zach Myrick
2.) Age (Required):14
3.) How often will you be online?:ever weekend probably 4-5 hours
4.) Skype Username:I don't have one but i have a slack
5.) InGame Name:SkythekidAD
6.) Previous Experiences:i was a Admin on a old server that down sized
7.) Describe your understanding of your knowledge about Servers;My knowledge of servers is beyond describable so lets say i love ALL servers and wish to help this one the others don't seem like this one and i want to join and help this server in anyway.
8.): Anything else you would like to add? I am a Boy Scout so i obey orders and respect upper staff pus I'm very respectful. Plz consider me
09/19/2016 6:59 pm
Lost_Islander1
denied
09/18/2016 4:17 pm
Lost_Islander1
Bj
09/17/2016 11:15 pm
Lost_Islander1
vvv
09/17/2016 6:02 pm
Lost_Islander1
vvvvvvvvvvvv
09/17/2016 3:16 pm
Lost_Islander1
The server does still exist.
09/15/2016 8:03 pm
xX_HeroReox_Xx
1.) First Name, (Optional) Last name: Mohab
2.) Age (Required): 17 (Born 1998/11/18 YY/MM/DD)
3.) How often will you be online?: 3/4 Hours daily
4.) Skype Username: mohab-salah
5.) InGame Name: xX_HeroReox_Xx
I'm good at Minecraft in general, but I don't really excel at many specific aspects of the game. I'd say I'm alright at building. I'm not one of those builders that spend 20 hours on an awesome mansion, but my work is alright . I'm good with interior design, and I can make a house's inside look like a specific theme, or just fun. I'm familiar with the Factions plugin and have been playing Faction servers for a long time, so I know how to manage a faction, decide who to trust, and make sure the members don't go crazy, while improving my building skills, and self-control (not giving too many members Faction moderator because they begged for it, or not claiming too much land for a huge base.) If needed, I can learn a bit about coding plugins- I am a fast learner. I am already familiar with WorldEdit, as I have spent lots of time in Creative messing around and experimenting with //set, //undo, //up and other similar commands. I also know about the GroupManager plugin as well as WorldGuard and Essentials.
Been staff in the next servers:
BlazeCraft [Manager] - DiamondCraft [ Co-Owner ] - ThormenPvP [ Admin ] - RisingHereos [Moderator]
7.) Describe your understanding of your knowledge about Servers:
The real reason I want to join you guys and become staff is because I want to help people as much as I can I want to work with you guys and become apart of the family you guys created. I want to grow with this server and impact it in a positive way. I can play 3 hours a day taking care of players, and being there for the staff talking with you guys and just having a good time. I want to be apart of what you guys created and see if I can help this server the best I possibly can. I'm here to help the community and do whatever I can with whatever powers you give me to be there for the community the best I can.
My first goal would be to help any player in need of assist, such as finding out commands, finding the website, and questions.(with applying, reporting, server ideas, etc.) I will try to assist the person as good as I can. I will of course not answer in 1-3 words, but try to make sure the player understands what I’m saying. However, I will tell him that if he needs anything else, I’d be glad to assist/help him as long as it doesn’t involve building and stuff in that section.
If I tried to help him as good as I could, and he/she didn't get an answer on their question, then I will direct them to a higher staff member, or tell them to go on the forums with it. Also I would try to welcome every time a new player joins, I will make sure that they will get a warm welcome, and a great start. I would probably also tell them to how to start off, by doing /kit and /wild. I will try to do that as long as I’m not afk
My second goal be raising the helper recommendations. I devide that in four sections:

1. Doing the job without the rank.

Your in game ability to do what is expected of helpers even if you aren't the rank. This means you need to be constantly warning for rule breaking, welcoming new players and answering any and all questions as best you can. By attempting to be a helper before you have the rank it shows your dedication and seriousness. This practice will often arise unpleasant comments towards you, you need to shrug them off and not let them effect you, staff cop a shit tone of negativity daily so if by doing this you will be developing a thicker skin.

2. Your forum application.

Your app must not be vague and carelessly short. If your not willing to take the time to write it we wont take the time to read it. This being said don't write a book. If your application is rejected on the forums this may only mean you have not met the needed requirements (like the ones stated in this message) or we aren't taking staff at that time. We wanna know that your an actual human ! Tell us about you!

3. People skills

If you do not have the capacity to engage with the players in a manner that positively reflects upon DarkOwl Network you wont be considered. This means not starting fights, harassing/abusing etc. You are required to be mature.

4. Past server grievances or offences (bans/trouble maker etc)

While they don't dismiss your application solely because of previous 'issues' they would like you to come forward in this app if you do have any previous history. They can check so if you don't provide this info straight up it is worse for your application in the long run.

I can code some plugins now and already made some, if one of the server staff members are interested to see one of my creation then just pm me on skype! (I'm still learning)

8.): Anything else you would like to add?
Any time someone calls for me I will answer and attend to them as soon as I can. Hackers are a part of every server and come at any time if I see any hacker I will record and report on forums or to a higher member. If someone's spamming advertisements and there is no mods online I will first mute then screenshot and show a higher ranked staff member. Also if someone is just spamming for any type of reason they will be Private messaged to stop and if they don't they will be muted for 10 minutes when unmuted if they continue I will re-mute and report to higher staff member. If someone is being racist towards another player I will first try to understand the situation see if I can get them to stop without having to mute if they don't they will be muted for 10 minutes and if they continue I will go straight to another higher ranked staff member about it. I feel as if I am mature enough to handle any kind of situation that comes towards me and capable of doing nearly any job. I respect any power given to me and will be responsible with them.
I'm also a very hard worker if you ever ask me to do something trust me it will get done. I'm not the type of person to blow something off unless I am just joking and playing around. I'm the type of person to be serious but joke around when the times right. I am ready for any challenge and this is the start of a new one. I respect each person I talk to and get to an understanding level with them I understand the problem first them jump to a solution and the solution is going to be whatever can help both or all parties the most.
I can help improve the server, to try and make people enjoy the environment. How will I try to make people enjoy the environment? I will try to start off my muting and banning everyone that is breaking the rules, of course it depends on which rule you’ve broken. Then I will try to welcome people to the server, making sure that they’ve gotten a warm welcome. I would also try to assist everyone in need. If they have a question, I would try to answer them as best as I could. And now I’m coming to a good point. Answering in 1-3 words. It’s defiantly not a good thing to do. No, defiantly not. That would be a lack of details, and it would just make the person look a little bit stupid.
Example: “Is Ghost Clients allowed” The answer “no” would be a bad answer. The person that asked that question needs an answer and why. Then he would understand fully, but if he does not he would probably go ahead and download a ghost client and get banned for hacking. In addition, if you have people asking many questions you do not act rude. You can tell them that they can ask again if they need any kind of help. I would not ban any person without any reason or proof because, I really don’t destroy something I have worked hard for. It’s the same for me to work on some 4000-word essay and then trash it, and delete it permanently. It’s not worth it to ban someone for no reason at all. Just try to follow my thoughts, if struggle to get this position on an office, you don’t go and tell everyone to screw themselves in the end of the first work day? I haven’t played for that long around 2 weeks, however I’ve worked hard to try and get fit for this staff position. I’ve said welcome for nearly everyone I see joining, and I’ve been helping so much in managing and taking screenshots of people and later get them banned banned, when no staff were online. I’ve tried so hard for this position, and I only want to help the server improve and take steps in the right direction. I don’t really want to destroy something I’ve worked that hard on obtaining.

I'm good at Minecraft in general, but I don't really excel at many specific aspects of the game. I'd say I'm alright at building. I'm not one of those builders that spend 20 hours on an awesome mansion, but my work is alright . I'm good with interior design, and I can make a house's inside look like a specific theme, or just fun. I'm familiar with the Factions plugin and have been playing Faction servers for a long time, so I know how to manage a faction, decide who to trust, and make sure the members don't go crazy, while improving my building skills, and self-control (not giving too many members Faction moderator because they begged for it, or not claiming too much land for a huge base.) If needed, I can learn a bit about coding plugins- I am a fast learner. I am already familiar with WorldEdit, as I have spent lots of time in Creative messing around and experimenting with //set, //undo, //up and other similar commands. I also know about the GroupManager plugin as well as WorldGuard and Essentials.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Contact Me:
E-Mail: im@heroreox.gq
----------------------------------------------------------------
09/15/2016 7:31 pm
Jacketedcorn
Does this server still exist? this post was created in 2015 am i wrong?
09/15/2016 7:28 pm
Lost_Islander1
bump[
09/15/2016 6:57 pm
Lost_Islander1
bump
09/05/2016 4:53 am
Level 22 : Expert Network
Scarsz
Contact me on Discord if you're still looking for a plugin developer. http://scarsz.tech/discord
09/05/2016 1:23 am
AtreyuYT
1.) First Name, (Optional) Last name: Atreyu

2.) Age (Required): 14

3.) How often will you be online?: 3-5 hours

4.) Skype Username: Horde_Minecraft

5.) InGame Name: AtreyuYT

6.) Previous Experiences: I started my moderating experiences on VPixel, a server that changed game modes a ton. After a few months of playing, I was promoted to become 1 of 2 admins the server needed. Before long, the “Head Admin” rank was developed by the owner as he wanted to award admin to 2 others, and he granted me this new rank of Head Admin. I was numerously placed as the temporary owner of the server while the owner was busy or on holidays. I also was an owner/server manager on a server called..... erm... I forgot, but still have his skype username and remember the old times. Adam... something.

7.) Describe your understanding of your knowledge about Servers: I have owned a server called CypricChaos but is still up but no players play on it. It is a private server for me and my friends. I know how to port forward and can do that for this server if they server goes down due to hackers and etc.

8.): Anything else you would like to add? Hope you like!
09/05/2016 12:25 am
Lost_Islander1
You were born not able to speak??
09/05/2016 1:35 am
Drugs Inc
Yes, that's what I said..
09/04/2016 4:08 pm
Drugs Inc
APPLYING FOR MODERATOR.

1.) First Name, (Optional) Last name: My First name is Simon. I prefer to keep my last name private.

2.) Age (Required): I am eighteen years of age.

3.) How often will you be online?: Well, being eighteen years old I do indeed have a job and other important activities. So I'll be able to commit on the weekdays at least two or three hours of being active on the server and not being AFK. Now on the weekdays I can commit almost all day, but on Saturday and Sunday I have religion things to do so I'll be out for a few hours. If anything comes up, an example would be a vacation or a family matter I'll let you know that I won't be online.

4.) Skype Username: I do indeed have Skype, but I won't share it here. PM me if you'd like it.

5.) InGame Name: My InGame name is Jumbo_City

6.) Previous Experiences: I've been a Helper / Moderator on servers since I was the age of thirteen, but most of these servers have been shut down due to funds. I know how to moderate players and help out by watching chat. I can also assist in helping out the higher ranking staff. I'll study the rules and keep them in mind when making punishments to a player that isn't following the rules, even if it's a friend. I take my staff position seriously and won't let things distract me from doing my job, but this doesn't mean I don't like to have a little fun and or entertainment along the way.

7.) In a short paragraph or more, explain how you would go about handling a situation which both parties have a different story. Keep in mind we make an effort to not ban people. I like how you try not to ban players! First I would listen to each players story and determine the most logical one. Then I'll find evidence to back each players situation, I'll also ask others about them to find more evidence. Once I've made my personal decision I'll contact a higher Staff member to get their input, but if the case comes down to where I don't have enough time or no higher staff members are around I'll give the punishment myself to the player that has the least about of evidence.

8.) Anything else you would like to add? In the interview do I need to speak? If so... I can't... I was born not being able to speak. I also like to start out at the lowest rank because that's how all jobs start out. Thanks! Have a great day my friend.
09/04/2016 12:31 pm
Lost_Islander1
memmemememe
09/02/2016 10:38 pm
Lost_Islander1
Bump
09/02/2016 12:44 pm
Lost_Islander1
Finally, the logo has been fixed!
09/02/2016 8:31 am
Lost_Islander1
BUMP!
09/25/2015 8:07 pm
melonbacca99j
1.) First Name, (Optional) Last name:Joshua Hansen
2.) Age (Required):13
3.) How often will you be online?:1 hour a day I can attempted
4.) Skype Username:I do not use skype
5.) InGame Name: NarwhalsRuleU
6.) Previous Experiences:I am a builder mainly might be getting a server atm
7.) Links to your previous builds.:I do not have any on me sir
8.) Anything else you would like to add?I am autistic I have a disorder called aspergers it jsut makes me a bad person at sociable if I get mad leave me alone for about 5 minutes to calm down also cinnamon
09/25/2015 7:49 pm
Lost_Islander1
Denied ^^
09/24/2015 7:32 pm
oscarll110
1.) First Name, (Optional) Last name:Oscar Loetsch
2.) Age (Required):15
3.) How often will you be online?:Weekdays 3-4 hours a day Weekends 6-7 hoursa day
4.) Skype Username:xxormcxx
5.) InGame Name:oscarll110
6.) Previous Experiences:I am very experienced in being a staff i know lots of commands and i am an ok builder but all round really good staff member i could teach trial staff what to do when something happens to make them better staff members i could also advertise this server with people to get more people on this server i have been many staff ranks like:Owner,Co-owner,Head-Admin,Admin,Mod,Head-Mod,Helper and Builder. I would focus on maintaining the peace, assisting players in making their ideas reality, and keeping everyone active and entertained. I hate seeing people complain about being bored, and that's easily fixable by conversing with them or suggesting a new idea. I would keep the peace by reminding people of the rules before any situation became too big of a deal, and caring for everyone involved, newbie or veteran. ​ I want to be staff on your server because I see potential in it and I want to unleash it make it a nice place to be to have fun and make people who are down happy to be on the server I want to help those in need and make this server the best server it can be.
7.) In a short paragraph or more, explain how you would go about handling a situation which both parties have a different story. Keep in mind we make an effort to not ban people. (situation if someone is hacking) I would start off by observing both of them to see if they are hacking if I see that one or more of them are hacking I would temp ban them for half an hour if they join again and continue hacking I would bad both of them and tell them that they can appeal on a website if they aren't showing any signs of hacking I would ask someone on the server to tell me if they are hacking if they did I would temp ban the one who was hacking for half an hour then if they continue to hack I would ban them and they can appeal on the forums if they cant tell me anything I would just let it go but if they argue to much I would mute them for 15 mins then longer and longer until they stop.
09/22/2015 8:09 pm
Level 21 : Expert Network
MCFloat
1.) First Name, Andrew (Optional) Last name:
2.) Age (Required): 22
3.) How often will you be online?: 3-5 hours daily
4.) Skype Username: mrspartan1171
5.) InGame Name: Its_Pepper
6.) Previous Experiences: Worked under owners SkyDoesMinecraft, HuskyMudKIPZ, and soulofwolf. as either MOD or Admin on all of their servers from RSVM, to skykipz, to OPMC and more.
7.) Describe your understanding of your knowledge about Servers: I learned a lot under the 2 big youtubers and their genius developer, as I fully understand all of their servers which hold from thousands to hundreds of players.
8.): Anything else you would like to add? I am highly experienced and I plan to improve any server I am apart of.
09/23/2015 11:31 am
Lost_Islander1
Denied.
09/22/2015 7:59 pm
frhoshino1
Contact me on skype : Fhoshino1
09/23/2015 11:31 am
Lost_Islander1
No, why.