💖Twilight Craft💖Keep Inv💖Towny🌲Custom worlds🌲 Spawners! Dungeons! Leaderboards!

Darkweasam's Avatar Darkweasam • 2/4/19 4:14 pm history
6 emeralds 1.6k 41
4/12/2019 3:22 pm
Darkweasam's Avatar Darkweasam

IP: twilightcraft.net

$50 Giveaway MONTHLY! -- More info at (/warp giveaway) in-game. stay tuned for a new giveaways!

Join our discord group to get updates on awesome news, giveaways, builds,
memes and to meet and become one of our awesome members.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
➤TwilightCraft 1.16.3 - Custom Survival server
Main features:
➤ Spawners
➤ No grief (Towny)
➤ Custom worlds
➤ Dungeons with bosses
➤ RPG weapons and armors
➤ New weapons! (Staffs, Maces, Daggers)
➤ Friendly community & staff
➤ Monthly giveaways
➤ Free Fly
➤ ➤ IP: twilightcraft.net
➤ ➤ ➤ Discord: https://discord.gg/cVQzUv7
➤ ➤ ➤ ➤ Website/Store: https://tcraft.enjin.com/

We are looking for streamers and youtubers too!
For more info contact the Owner on Discord, or PM me here :)
Darkweasam
Level 29 : Expert Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/12/2019 3:22 pm
Darkweasam
TWILIGHT CRAFT 2.0 GRAND OPENAL!
- Completely rewritten every config to make the server run on 1.13.2 !
- New levels up to level60 !
- Up to 10 new races that give a possitive and a negative potion effect!
- Up to 17 Custom jobs!
- Better mob spawning system!
- BEAUTIFUL new world generator with custom biomes including aquantic update!
- New item tiers! Junk-Polished-Shining-Epic-Legendary-Godly-Twilight
- Added an NPC to change Dust tiers, so you can get the dusts you need for your own tier items!
- Tomes are gone! Replaced Tomes in Advanced Spell Binder to Scrolls!
- To replace tomes, we also made elemental weapons thats been requested the community for so long! Tome+Weapon in ONE item!
- Completely recalculated stats for every tier items! Better balance than ever!
- New loot system! Mobs from now occassionaly drop XPbottles, Moneybags, Breads(for healing), Random elements, Dusts(to upgrade weapons)
- Bosses drop 5 random loot types(listed above) from now, plus a boss essence bottle!

Ranks after reset
- Only Twilight rank will have /fly (due to many many players having fly already, you can still get it from votecrates)
- Ranks do not have more /kit with armors, instead they getting worthy keys

THINGS WE COULDNT FINISH
- Limited armors/weapons
- Limited monster (TYPES!) due to bug
- Limited Quests
- Rankup rewards
- Donor kits rework

REMOVED/BROKEN IN 1.13:
- McMMO (Right click would conflict with our skills)
- Itemlink to chat
- Custom Enchants

WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT IN THE FUTURE UPDATES (in order)
- New amors, weapons, items with spells!
- Better Auctions
- New Quests!
- Reworked Crates!
- Donor kits rework
- Boss and Mob reworks to make them use even more fancy skills!
- Custom structures to overworld, nether and end!
- Dungeons!
03/12/2019 11:35 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ShadyTundra
enjoyed server very much enjoy
03/12/2019 10:47 am
Realmegabear
Love the server but it takes a lot of time to get a big claim
03/10/2019 6:33 pm
SergeantBucky
I've been playing on this server for a couple of days and thoroughly enjoy it. It's a great concept for a server and is executed relatively new. The only issue I've run into is some occasional issues with plugins not working for a few hours, but that gets resolved eventually, and is to be expected from a new server.
03/09/2019 1:56 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Fantazmic
A pretty great server if I do say so myself!
03/09/2019 9:55 am
farisism
this server is too underrated and gets too little players for how well done the plugins and the community is
03/09/2019 5:22 am
PickaShuLove
Amazing server very relaxing, spent hours playing it and i just started yesterday!
03/08/2019 12:29 pm
PickaShuLove
Server fun and chill!
03/05/2019 9:31 pm
ThePonyLover92
Honestly, love the server. it's been a blast to play on!
03/05/2019 2:40 pm
777iso777
I was looking for a fun and challenging custom minecraft server and that's what I got.
03/04/2019 9:21 pm
Level 1 : New Hunter
SlimeyMations
As far as i can tell, it's a great server. Friendly community, fun plugins.
03/03/2019 1:59 pm
Nyghtlocke
First impressions are really good, Custom mobs and biomes are always cool to check out.Chat was very friendly when I first joined. There are interesting machines and tons of things to work with. Seems complex and will be very fun to figure everything out.
03/02/2019 3:08 pm
Griffin777XD_
It has so much effort in it that it's truly impressive. I feel like I'm going to be here for a while!

-Griffin777_
02/28/2019 6:35 am
saiki_kusuno
this server looks quite fine, it isnt to STRICT but isnt full of toxic players, its fun i recomend this server after all it has so many mods, and cool looking area, balanced and again NO one is toxic allso you get /fly after 300 votes, you vote 9 times a day, you get fly in fukin 33
days!
02/28/2019 10:01 am
Darkweasam
Thank you for your honest review! We are trying to keep every toxic player out of our server! :) However I have to mention that we do NOT use a single mod, only plugins :P
02/24/2019 2:53 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
JoeProKill2000
Very fun server to play on. Tons of custom features, some downloaded, some made. One thing I would recommend is Ore Gens. Fun to play, recommend trying.
02/23/2019 11:22 amhistory
KawaiiMangleOwO
Personally i really like this server! i love recording on it because there is always something fun to do or something crazy that happens. I also love the rpg feel to it cause im all for those kind of games. in all i really adore this server :3
02/22/2019 6:58 pm
eternalfate
Server is very enjoyable, while I haven't been playing for long, I can easily see myself pouring countless hours into something like this. For years I've wanted an rpg based minecraft with custom enchants and this nails that formula without flaw.
02/22/2019 2:21 pm
Furret200
Ever since I was referred to this server it's been quite an exciting experience. The player-base is so kind and welcoming, the ongoing list of add-ons and plugins that this server hosts makes it ever so interesting to my friends, and me as well. The amazement that I heard from my friends and others is something no other server has achieved in the past, and this one is certainly a stand out. So many QoL, and fun rpg elements really make everyday minecraft that much more enjoyable, an experience I recommend to anyone willing to take the time. I look forward to playing more and getting more involved with the community, and I believe anyone else would too. Well done!
    ~Furret
02/22/2019 12:55 pm
DevorerOfBinaire
I love this server because i love survival server and customs items and customs mobs

9/10
02/22/2019 9:40 am
Kuechenflattern
Ign: Kuechenflattern
02/22/2019 9:37 am
Kuechenflattern
I like this server very much, unfortunately I did not start until yesterday but I enjoyed it a lot. 1. The Custom Mobs 2. I like the spawn a lot (well built) 3. the players are nice 4. not too worried for new players

That's my opinion of this server: D
Mfg yunus
02/20/2019 8:22 pm
Ysbadadden
I'm looking forward to discovering all the custom plugins and unique items on the server, there's far too many cookie cutter hub world servers and op prisons around so this looks like fun,
02/20/2019 7:57 pm
iKaleidoscope
Really fun server. The custom plug bring new life to an old game. Thankful for the helpful folks in chat.
02/19/2019 6:35 pm
TwoZeroTV
I like the customization that this server has to offer. It makes the minecraft experience feel fresher than before!
02/18/2019 3:07 pm
AndyGG05
Nice server! Lots of kind people all around. Although in my opinion, I think the /shop should be changed.
02/18/2019 5:08 pm
Darkweasam
Hello AndyGG05

If you have any suggestions please feel free to share it with us in our Discord's channel #suggestions-discussions

I would like to know what you think should be changed in /shop

Have a great day,

TwilightCraft's Owner, Darkweasam
02/18/2019 12:15 pm
Big_Mac
Its a fun server me and my frineds really like it even thogh we only have been on less then a day
02/16/2019 10:30 pm
Dani Phantom
I play on this server almost everyday. I love the feature that finds an untouched place, just for you, and the many biomes always make exploring an adventure. Everyone is pretty nice and the ability to gain a 7 dollar rank if you vote enough is certainly fun and makes me keep coming back.
02/16/2019 7:50 pm
Outlaw967
Hello future and current Minecraft players!

I have stumbled upon this server after a very long search, and started playing with my 2 good friends, we tried a lot of servers before finding this one and I can tell you this server is by far the best one out of pretty much all of them!

SO much custom content, fun, friendly and helpful players, and it allows you to do everything you want and play Minecraft the way you want it to, plus the added benefit of the custom stuff, it is simply amazing!

Look no further!
02/16/2019 3:14 pm
MythicalSkill
I've been playing on this server for a little while now and I definitely think it's one of the few good ones left, given how many smallish servers like this one have been dying as PC Minecraft starts to lose its popularity. It's got a lot of good plugins, the staff are active and are constantly changing/improving things, and player rudeness seems to be almost nonexistent (or gets taken care of very quickly). There's no PVP, which I think is great, and raiding isn't allowed, which is also good.
My only main criticisms are how short the time for claim removal is (I have a busy life and don't always have time to play minecraft, sometimes for months at a time), the fact that taking damage (even from drowning) cancels teleports, and how incredibly laggy the server tends to be, especially when there's more than one or two mobs around. It is almost definitely just how weak my computer is, but fighting custom mobs is almost impossible for me with how much lag I get, and I think that's a real shame given how many awesome custom mobs this server has. I would definitely recommend people join/play on this server, just be warned that if your computer's old or your connection is weak you might not be able to get the most out of it. Don't get me wrong, it's still incredibly fun, and it is in no way the server or staff's fault, just if you don't have tons of money to put into a good computer, you might wanna watch out at night. Also, doors on the server are glitched so much they can't be used. Otherwise, this place is great!
02/16/2019 1:37 pm
ThicccPeach
I have just joined this server - and I have to say it looks to me that i'll be staying! I really enjoy how the worlds are set up. I also enjoy all the custom features they have to offer <3 Join this server.. you wont regret it :D
02/16/2019 3:56 am
vladbr2000
This is probably the best custom server i have ever played on.

Custom mobs,
Random Bosses,
amazing custom WEAPONS (like crossbows and wands)
I love the multiple worlds idea because i can build in one (pve only) and fight in others

Purely the best
02/14/2019 10:24 am
TGDevourer
Oh, I mean...BEST SERVER I EVER WENT TO. I was level 1 when I started now I am level 50.
02/14/2019 10:23 am
TGDevourer
IGN: PortalRanger26
02/13/2019 3:33 am
panda9987
IGN: panda9987
02/12/2019 1:57 am
Basementsafe118
IGN: basementsafe118