A twist to Prison servers?

AkirAssasin's Avatar AkirAssasin11/1/14 6:37 am
1 emeralds 118 1
11/1/2014 6:41 am
WTFshady's Avatar WTFshady
A little concept by me. I have played in many prison and RPG servers and I am getting bored of them. So why not I come up with my own server concept?

I might call it something like Royalty or some mumbo jumbo stuff.

There are going to be three basic ranks: Royals, Knights and Servants (or Slaves).

1. Royals
- Adventure mode
- No weapon
- Strong armor
- Free money
- The Royal with the most money, servants and knights everyday wins (I am currently thinking about the prize)
- Can add people that are not Royals into your team, but you need to pay them
- Becomes a Servant when you die

2. Knights
- Adventure mode
- Balanced, normal weapons
- Balanced, normal armor
- Fight for your Royal to get paid
- Becomes a Royal if you kill a Royal

3. Servants
- Survival mode
- Powerful, fragile makeshift weapons
- No armor
- Work for your Royal to get paid a little
- Becomes a Knight when you buy a land

Next, I am going to introduce you to a unique system. PvP is disabled by default. There will be a minimum wage that Royals need to pay the Knights and Servants under them. If you are not paid for a long time, you can attack and be attacked. The Royals need to calculate and pay the wages that their workers request or he/she will be overthrown.

The Knights will fight for their Royal on two occasions: when the other workers are trying to overthrow the Royal or during a large-scale War. Occasionally the Royals will vote whether to start a war, which is a team elimination. When this event is happening PvP will be turned on. You will not lose anything in this event, but the last team standing gets a handful of money from the other Royals.

The server will start with some of the staff or people voted to be Royals. The others will be Servants. The Royals could give money for some Servants to buy land and become their bodyguards, Knights. But Royals cannot have only Knights and no Servants. That is because the Servants have something the Royals and Knight does not have: The ability to build and destroy blocks! They will need Servants to build their castles and traps, or other Royals can easily defeat them in the war!

I'm not done yet! Remember that I said something about Servants buying land to become a Knight? These servers will have a seperate plot world. The currency is linked and every plot is a piece of land. It's in creative (obviously) and the price will increase depending on your rank. You can also sell your land for a cheaper price if you are in need of money.

AkirAssasin
Level 34 : Artisan Ninja