Ubercraft is back 3 years later!

Ladranaa's Avatar Ladranaa7/24/18 1:40 pm history
26 emeralds 481 13
11/27/2018 3:43 pm
34486SCI's Avatar 34486SCI
Please use ubercraft.serverminer.com to connect! Version 1.12

Feel free to check out our website: ubercraftmc.com
Hey everyone!

  5 years ago I made my very first Minecraft server, having never even played the game before. I learned every part of the game from scratch from recipes to world edit, to all the FTP server managing stuff and everything in between. For two years I managed Ubercraft, constantly adding new content for the players that would come on to the server and making sure they had something to do. Unfortunately, it was a lot to take on by myself. By the end of that 2 year period I had 9 game modes on my server, dozens of plugins, a website, and eventually multiple problems, that combined with what life had to throw at me at the time was just too much to keep up with. I had to close Ubercraft down in December of 2015.

  Almost a whole 3 years have passed since then and now after thinking about it for awhile I have decided to relaunch my server! I've decided to open it back up with it's 3 most important game modes: Survival, Creative, and Skyblock. We'll be implementing the other 6 as time goes on: KitPvP, Minigames, Prison, OP Prison, Towny, and Factions. I'll tell you a little bit about the game modes we have so far!

  Survival was always the favorite game mode on the server and the one I put the most time into. In the projects section of my profile you can see some of the things I've created in it. I've built tons of pixelart, dungeons, and hidden arenas. There are hidden loot chests around the world, fun plugins like tree feller, backpacks, grief prevention, slot machines, lucky blocks, crate keys, parkour, and more. You'll always have something to do in Survival whether it's by yourself or with your friends.

  In Creative you get a massive 130x130 plot to build whatever your heart desires on. You can donate for extra plots if you want. We also hold a Creative contest every month! The theme varies each month and the winner gets money for the donation store! This store credit can be saved up or used whenever you like. Our Survival spawn was actually built by someone who won one of our Creative contests!

  Skyblock is your basic game mode where you start from scratch on an island with the bare minimum in terms of materials. However, in Ubercraft's Skyblock world we have silk spawners, allowing you to have mob spawners on your island, as well as a Skyblock store where you can buy various items as well as sell your extra cobblestone, food, saplings, and other things.

  Many of the players who were on the server years ago will most likely no longer be with us so we will also be hiring for staff positions! You can check out our website if you are interested or would like to register to keep up with the server! Thanks guys! I hope to see you online!
Ladranaa
Level 51 : Grandmaster Artist