UberCraft [Season 1] Recruiting Members!

br0cc0li's Avatar br0cc0li6/15/19 11:53 pm history
2 emeralds 266 6
6/19/2019 9:55 am
br0cc0li's Avatar br0cc0li
UberCraft

WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING MEMBERS FOR UBERCRAFT SEASON 1

What is UberCraft?
UberCraft is a tight-knit community of players that play on a vanilla whitelisted SMP server. We all work together to create an amazing Minecraft experience by building, hosting events, and just playing Minecraft with one another. Currently, we are looking to start our first official season of UberCraft and need a few more players to really create an amazing community of active players. If you are interested please read the information below and fill out the application below and PM it to me.

How does UberCraft work?
Once your application is accepted, you will get a specific time and date to join the Discord (Discord invitation once accepted) and the server. We will talk out some of the basic rules we have on UberCraft and get to know everyone better. From there, each player will choose a general location in one of the many districts, excluding Spawn Area and the Shopping District, to start your base and get to playing. The district you choose will determine your build style and block palette of your base and other things you build. After we get a basic start like this the server will run 24/7 and you come on and play whenever you want to and keep playing with our community.

We are also looking to hopefully get a few content creators on YouTube or Twitch to show off our amazing Minecraft community.

What are the requirements?
There are no specific requirements other than just being a trusting, mature, and fun Minecraft player.

What is the purpose of each district?
Every district has a few different characteristics that define the block palette and the style built in.
Spawn Area - An area where we create a nice spawn that contains all the server info, server map, and anything else that the community needs.
Shopping District - Where everyone creates player shops and sells items on the server. (Diamonds are the main source of currency.)
Medieval District - A medieval themed area where castles and similar things are built.
Modern District - A part of the island that is futuristic/modern.
Industrial District - A place for many industrial type builds like factories and large buildings.
Fantasy District - A district where magical and fairy-tale type style is used.
Pirate Island - A pirate themed island off the coast of the main UberCraft island.
*Bases cannot be built in the Spawn Area or the Shopping District*

Datapacks:
More Mob Heads
Multiplayer Sleep
Customizable Armor Stands
Universal Dyeing

**Please note we are only accepting a limited amount of players so we can keep the community close.**

UberCraft World Map:
UberCraft Map:
map

UberCraft Districts:
map outlined

UberCraft District Map Key:
map key

UberCraft Application:
#1 Minecraft IGN:

#2 Age:

#3 Discord Username:

#4 Where are you from?:

#5 Timezone:

#6 Are you a content creator?:

#7 Have you been a part of any other Minecraft communities? If so, which ones?:

#8 What are your Minecraft skills? (Please attach pictures/videos if applicable):

#9 What are your Minecraft ethics?:

#10 What district are interested in joining and why?:

#11 How would you describe yourself as a Minecraft player?:

#12 Please say anything else you would like to here!:

Please PM br0cc0li (me) your application!

We are all looking forward to reading your applications and seeing you on the server!
br0cc0li
Level 1 : New Miner