United Network | Recruitment | Staff | Builders & more!

Dispharmacy's Avatar Dispharmacy8/9/15 2:23 pm
1 emeralds 136 1
8/9/2015 2:24 pm
Dispharmacy's Avatar Dispharmacy
We’re a server that just came up, (United Network). We are working on a building up a network. We have one server up right now, that we are working on. A similar to a DayZ one (but lots of diffrence).

What i am trying to make with the server:
Click to reveal
The United's 'Project Zombie' features will have some of the most immersive gameplay you'll experience in Minecraft. You'll find yourself in the open world of Hope, Alaska, stranded with dozens of other refugees be trying to survive. Whether you enjoy doing quests, finding secrets, or killing zombies, you'll find yourself very entertained. r
You will be rewared money from killing zombies. You can use that money to upgrade your items via sign shops. Different shops can be found around the map, like food at McDonalds or planks at the Logging Unit. OR you can roam the vast landscape to achieve success and claim your own terrors.

Currently Recruiting:
Server Positions:

Builders:
Click to reveal
Builders, people who can help build in a modern style map, should understand depth and atleast one of the 3 types of building, structure, organic and terraforming. This role is one we’re currently in high demand for.

Plugin developers:
Click to reveal
Plugin developers, people with experience with craftbukkit and an understanding of java, preferably with some understanding of trig, velocities, matrices, OOP, event driven programming. (Currently In dev of API’s for the players).

Web developers:
Click to reveal
Web developers, people who can help make a website for the server, php, sql, javascript and css are essential to this role.

Art Designers:
Click to reveal
Art Designers, people who are artistic, able to create art for the website or art to promote the server in general.

Server Resource Pack:
Click to reveal
Sound developers, people who are able to create sound effects for a range of things, i.e. spell casting sounds, ambience, mob noises.

Resource Designers:
Click to reveal
Resource designers, people who are able to create art for resource packs, be it mob designs, animated items, block designs and 3D item designs(CUBIK). This is another critical role in order to help builders.

If you are intressted: Fling me a message with application.
Application:

Click to reveal
Name -
IGN -
Age - (NOTE: You must be 15 to apply)
How often can you be online? Timezone -​
Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? -​
What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -​
How mature whould you rank yourself? 1-10 -
Do you have Teamspeak or Skype? and a working microphone? -​
Are you able to record? -​
How can we contact you? [email, etc.] (Please PM me this information with your name and IGN) -
Dispharmacy
Level 41 : Master Engineer